Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    no new pallies for horde and no new shamans for alliance doesn't feel like an accident lol. (but then again, as a druid main on the horde, i count myself pretty lucky atm... ally druids should get some love too.)
    Yeah cause Ion the almighty overlord said they love having certain classes being more exclusive to each faction regardless of the motivation or the lore. Cause you know, the players asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Yeah cause Ion the almighty overlord said they love having certain classes being more exclusive to each faction regardless of the motivation or the lore. Cause you know, the players asked for it.
    Ion is a genuine douchebag, honestly. Can't wait for him to move on. The game will be better off for it.

Factions will be merged after this expansion anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Factions will be merged after this expansion anyways.
    The only way that would happen is if Ion is not lead after BfA.

Oh and here's that interview where him and Alex contradict each other: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman.../#525470a236cd

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    The only way that would happen is if Ion is not lead after BfA.

Oh and here's that interview where him and Alex contradict each other: https://www.forbes.com/sites/hnewman.../#525470a236cd
    They will merge the PvE side of things, I can guarantee that, similar to how they did BG representation where horde and alliance can be on the same teams with masks lol.

5+ Year Old Account
    and the alliance have more Mages and Priests, wtf are you talking about druids here, the counterpart of Paladin is Shaman so because we are getting shamans for the Ztrolls that means Diron will have Paladins, done. End of discussion (right now the alliance and the horde are equitative between classes, the alliance have more Priest Mage and Paladin while the Horde have more Druid Warlock Shaman and Monk, and we are even.)

Yes i am sad i wanted to be a Zealot of Rezan but well it doesnt matter, i am more hyped about Maghars and Vulpera now, thats the only way to "sniff" past the depresssion.

Unless you don't play horde at max level, you don't "main" alliance.
    Uh yea I do, it's called the only one I actually raid on and do stuff majorly on is Alliance. My Horde alts is to just see the content from that PoV. The game is broken in half in terms of story content sometimes, Horde has unique quests while Alliance has unique quests. Ultimately one person will have a main character and that character they are as a main will have the majority of the stuff done on that character be it PvP, PvE or both. My main is on Alliance therefore I main alliance.

Good. Wouldn't have been fair otherwise.
    fuck off with this fairness bullshit. just fucking gtfo.

you people shit on the fucking lore constantly with this shit.

they should have paladins. that's all there is to it. that one specific order of paladins lose their powers, doesn't mean all of them should.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    What exactly wouldn't have been fair? Dark Iron and Lightforged can be paladin. Neither Nightborne nor Highmountain can, and now Zandalari can't as well.

And why is it good? Honestly, there is little reason to have class restrictions on races anymore. There is lore or npcs throughout the story/game of practically every race doing something in line with each class. They just need to write a little lore saying X race has been studying with Y class trainer for several years and has finally manged to harness the powers of Y. Time to unlock them all at this point.
    Alliance didn't get 2 new druids.

I am going to laugh so much when they confirm Zandalari paladins, that text means absolutely nothing and if anything it works in favor of Zandalari Paladins...now that their Loa abandoned them, they can seek guidance in the same Holy Light that guides the other paladins.

I don't even play a paladin myself but i just love to see ppl flip out about silly stuff, like the zandalari druid forms.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    fuck off with this fairness bullshit. just fucking gtfo.

you people shit on the fucking lore constantly with this shit.

they should have paladins. that's all there is to it. that one specific order of paladins lose their powers, doesn't mean all of them should.
    The whole game "shits on the fucking lore," as you put it, so take it up with Ion.

People really need to stop with the “I didn’t get anything, so neither should anyone else” garbage. If you’re jealous, tell people what you want, there’s no point being petty and vindictive. I’m sure Blizzard would like to hear some new ideas for the Alliance, it’s not like they give the Horde nice things out of spite.

Deleted
    Why players are always so greedy let this Trolls paladins be a part of lore you dont need every class and every race ffs be cool

Actually no one has confirmed that they won't be paladins. With the most recent Q&A Ion actually said that who knows it could be a thing and that with the race being unlocked later on in the expansion that paladins could be something that comes with it or unlocked later. Data mined info doesn't ever prove anything. With no confirmation or without Ion saying no it's not happening then how can someone say it's confirmed?

No new shaman races on alliance-side.
    Dark irons can be shamans, they have totem models on the alpha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    no new pallies for horde and no new shamans for alliance doesn't feel like an accident lol. (but then again, as a druid main on the horde, i count myself pretty lucky atm... ally druids should get some love too.)
    If Kul Tirans are confirmed then Ally will get their new druid too.

Zandalari Trolls won't be available since the start of the expansion.

That gives enough time for blizzard to give a new quest chain to restore their ancient prelate powers, and probably include that chain in the requirements for adding Zandalari Trolls as an allied race.

Ion is a genuine douchebag, honestly. Can't wait for him to move on. The game will be better off for it.
    so you can hate whoever replaces him? guessing you are fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    so you can hate whoever replaces him? guessing you are fun at parties.
    Nope. He has some really backwards-thinking philosophies about the game.

While we’re at it, I will voice my displeasure over no undead paladins;(

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    I don't play horde but I really do not see any logic behind the whole 'but class selection isn't equal' argument. Why does it matter if one faction can play a class on more races than the other?

Do people really not play certain classes simply because they do not like the races available or something? People thinking class selection balance matters are presupposing that people who do not play Paladins would suddenly all roll Zandalari Paladins, otherwise there is going to be little to no difference in the total number of Paladins playing on horde and it is the total that matters.
    It shouldn't come as a surprise that if someone doesn't find a race appealing, playing it isn't going to be as fun as playing a race they do.