Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Question [POLL] Horde, what unannounced allied races would you like to see?

Strawpoll - Link Here

The final option is 'other' for any race not present on the list - please list it here in the comments

Likely: Ogres, Jinyu, Hozen*, Vrykul, Tauren Off-shoots, Vulpera, Tuskarr.

Unlikely: Mogu, Murloc, Naga, Sethik, any universally evil race.

I would be good with just about any of these. I am a firm believer that since they have seemingly made it way easier to add new races, that we will eventually be in a place where we have 30-36 playable races.

I just want to make tortollan monks with three friends and find the shredder.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still vying for Sethrak to join the playable races.

5+ Year Old Account
    OGRE by far. I think the problem of Blizzard doing Ogres is because of the genders, Ogres as represented dont have Genders, i mean i still remember old man Torkus and his sons Torkus jr and all of them were male and two headed. Now the solution to this is:
    its 2018 genders doesnt mean anything and instead of doing MALE-FEMALE you can do ONE HEAD- TWO HEADED. Boom problem solve.

Tortollan seems highly probable if they are ALlied Race they are going to be Horde, like also the Vulpera, but makes me wander If tortollan have the skeleton of Pandaren what are you given to the Alliance? Well we can toss the Vrykul SHield maidens, Kultiran Thin(forsaken undead skels) maybe something like arakkoa idk, and if Blizz is giving the Goblin skel to another race, what about the Worgen skel????

More Trolls, YES YES AND YES I NEED MY DARK TROLL, MY AMANI BIG BOSS and my Sandy old Farraki.

Horde - Mag'har Orcs, Ogres, Vulpera

Alliance - Bulky Kul Tirans, Vrykul, Sethrak

7+ Year Old Account
    Mok'Nathal while unlikely I would love to see. Alternatively I would love to see Ogres led by Rexxar (he deserves to play a major role again).

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

Ogres, one of our most requested races over the years.

That said they don't have a female model so until they do it's a pipe dream.

Ogres need to be in this fucking game already. I don't care about anything else.

Arakkoa for Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

How hard could it be to create a female model? They've done it for a ton of new races since they first said that. Obviously it can be done.

The only thing I want for horde is for the Forsaken to be "undead" versions of the existing races. Just a customization option you choose when creating your character. Undead night elf, blood elf (Sylvanas), human (Nathanos), troll, orc, etc...and it'd be super easy to do. Just take the existing models, make their skin a shade of grey, and give them red glowing eyes. Boom, happy me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

Well if even Bioware could handled with creating female Krogan and Turians Blizzard can do female Ogres.

San'layn / Dark/Fallen elves.

Vulpera, Ogres and Vrykul are quite popular.
    Think these there will eventually find there way into the allied races, although i think Vrykul will be the Alliance counterpart of the Ogres (big guy for a big guy).

Naga, Murlocs, Mechagnomes, Mogu, other dwarf and troll races are also favorites.
    Naga could work combined to a Night Elf body, similar how worgen work with humans.

Doubt High Elves will ever come live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Vulpera don't belong on the Horde. Or in the game at all.

Anyway, I personally would like Mogu, because they're badass and I love their aesthetic, but I can't think of a way to add them that'd make sense.

Oh and a skeleton race.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-02-26 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Ogres, Forest Trolls and Forsaken High Elfs are the three races i still want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    San'layn / Dark/Fallen elves.
    i would thumb up this if possible
    also nathanos like undead...all i care are undeads

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Horde - Mag'har Orcs, Ogres, Vulpera

Alliance - Bulky Kul Tirans, Vrykul, Sethrak
    Mag'har are confirmed. They're just the AU ones, not the MU from TBC.
    Vulpera are very, very likely, due to the amount of customization they're recieving.
    Kul'Tirasian are also very likely. They'd be the counterpart of Mag'har.

Vrykul and ogres are problematic: They are too big to fit through some doors
    Sethrak seem unlikely, but (save the head) it would be easy to make them playable

As far as we've seen, it seems like Blizzard is adding new races in pairing with the old:
    - Orcs -> Mag'har
    - Blood Elf -> Nightborn
    - Tauren -> HM Tauren
    - Troll -> Zandalari

- Dwarf -> DI Dwarf
    - Draenei -> LF Draenei
    - Night Elf -> Void Elf

So we could expect:
    - Undead -> The best fit here is San'layn, but they could add something like undeads from other races. It doesn't seem to be anything to point at, currently.
    - Goblin -> I'll say Vulpera fits here: small, cunning, vicious races

- Human -> Kul'Tirasian
    - Gnome -> Nothing clear comes to my mind, really. I can only think on getting Gnomeregan back finally and recruiting the radiated gnomes there. Maybe mutant gnomes?
    - Worgen -> Dunno. Maybe feral night elven worgen? Or Sethrak maybe.

Vrykul and ogres are problematic: They are too big to fit through some doors
    Lore-wise, ogres are actually shorter than tauren and Zandalari.

7+ Year Old Account
    reminder that if you didn't vote ogre, you are not true horde

No Sethrak in poll - no vote