Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JdRobespierre View Post
    I was thinking this way mostly about Ethereals, Mogu, and Naga till this time, who are in my opinion kind of to big to get just allied, but You might have a point. Ogres might in fact deserve full implementation too.

Those are my biggest disappointment. When their model was shown up for the first time - I just fall in love with them. Stayed watching their animations with a sighs.

I in fact had fanmade idea of their return - as they are perfectly suited for underground theme expansion. Let's say - there was more Suramar exiles during ages, that we know, and some of them go seeking for new power sources underground... What could they find?
    Re: Nightfallen. tbh there was alot here they could have done. At one point I thought they might actually split the Nightbourne faction making the Nightfallen join the horde while the Nightborne joined the Alliance; this was before I finished the suramar campaign of course.

Deleted
    I was thinking exactly the same, when I first saw them. Or should I say, I had hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    So I guess the Horde could possibly have Lepper Gnomes, but who would want that.
    I would.

Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    Hogh Elves
    Hog Elves ^^

With upturned snout, and little curly tail. That would be so nasty xD
    Last edited by mmoc5cb4a68957; 2018-05-21 at 07:37 PM.

None, i want to see more content.

Assuming each race can get 1 more Allied Race, I would love to see:

Orcs: Mok'Nathal
    Trolls: Forest Trolls
    Blood Elves: San'layn
    Tauren: Taunka
    Undead: Human-Undead a la Nathanos
    Goblins: ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Human-Undead a la Nathanos
    Hmmm... That model can be in fact also used for giving Alliance vampires in future too, and I'm not sure, if giving it to horde is the most likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget that Allied races are not new races they share skeletons with existing races so things like murlocs and nagas etc. aren't part of that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashwing View Post
    Don't forget that Allied races are not new races they share skeletons with existing races so things like murlocs and nagas etc. aren't part of that.
    Too many people forget this. They see "allied race" and automatically think "brand new playable race" and such.

Those same people often say Blizzard could just as easily add new races and called them "allied" with hints being at development of vulpera and "thin humans" and, yes, this is plausible.

But unlikely.

Deleted
    Good for Naga.

Bad for Lost Ones... Or maybe there is a skeleton in game, that could be reworked into Lost Ones, similar way that Worgen was transformed into Sethrak?

Do the Kul-Tirans share a skeleton with regular humans? I thought they had their own setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Do the Kul-Tirans share a skeleton with regular humans? I thought they had their own setup.
    I think the females share pandaren ones but not sure

Quote Originally Posted by JdRobespierre View Post
    Hmmm... That model can be in fact also used for giving Alliance vampires in future too, and I'm not sure, if giving it to horde is the most likely.
    Alliance have werewolves, what they need vampires for?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Definitely Ogres.

Vrykul could easily work as a "shared" race ala-pandaren.
    They just want to fight, doesnt matter for which side.
    Wow, I never considered that. Makes way more sense than trying to shoehorn Kvaldir into the opposing faction. Should have done that with Nightborne too, but then again, Vrykul make a better New Race than an Allied Race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Alliance have werewolves, what they need vampires for?
    I don't say they need. I said just that it is possible - for example if Horde gets elven nosferatu-like vampires, then Alliance at some point could get human ones. There is just to early to be sure, who would get that look, if anyone.

Give me the San'Layn !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrysis View Post
    They're asking what Horde players want to play.
    Well that's easy then! Horde want Sethrak, Vulpera, Ogers, Naga, Dragonkin, Tuskar, Mantid, Arakkoa, San'layn, Vrykul, Mok'nathal, Hozen, Murlocs, and Ethereals.
    Alliance can have Wildhammer dwarfs..... maybe.... on second thought Horde want them to.

I honestly can't think of any I want. San'layn are a neat idea, I'd play one of those.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Every single race shares a skeleton now. That's why the Nightborne occasionally transformed into horrible Worgan creatures back when they were first introduced.

New races are now a defunct concept. Allied races are the same thing, just with the ability to add sub-races and the exclusion of a 1-20 questing zone. Blizzard has outright said that allied races do not have to be sub-races, and that anything with two legs are being considered. Furthermore the Kul Tiran male is an entirely unique model, and the Zandalari models are transformed so much that they hardly resemble their base race outside of emotes. The Vulpera have even changed a lot from their goblin based models. They have also said that anything with a large animation set makes their inclusion a lot easier, and this counts for things like Ogres, who have a lot of unique animations despite not being playable.

As an alliance player the only race I want to be added in this game are Ogres, nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Samakaze View Post
    I want to play as a real nightborne, not the altered night elf model known as nightborne :rageface:
    It's the punishment you get for not going neutral like Nightborne should've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Well that's easy then! Horde want Sethrak, Vulpera, Ogers, Naga, Dragonkin, Tuskar, Mantid, Arakkoa, San'layn, Vrykul, Mok'nathal, Hozen, Murlocs, and Ethereals.
    Alliance can have Wildhammer dwarfs..... maybe.... on second thought Horde want them to.
    If you want to go that direction, Alliance want all of those AND orcs. Two can play that game.