Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Zandalari Troll Druid forms are TOO good!!!

Like why play anything else? They HAVE to update the others. Or why play anything but Zandalari Troll Druids.

They also have to rename the forms, seeing as the bear and moonkin ones clearly have nothing to do with either bears or moonkin.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Elf town is about to see sundown.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They also have to rename the forms, seeing as the bear and moonkin ones clearly have nothing to do with either bears or moonkin.
    That seems like it would be easy? Or maybe just give them a glyph mechanic of sorts.

they're so beautiful! is cat form still a cat?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    That seems like it would be easy? Or maybe just give them a glyph mechanic of sorts.
    It would be, yeah. Just call them Guardian Form, Feral Form and Balance Form(or Astral Form or something), gives them full freedom to make whatever animals they want. Just not sure they're going to bother.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Unreal. I was going to change race already for troll but turtle tank.. wtf! I like.

How is any bear form supposed to compete with turtle dinosaur form? Like what the fuck.

Ah well, first alt will be a second tank it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Massively jealous alliance player here, damn those are just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure we'll get some lore eventually, but RIGHT NOW they do kinda feel out of place. A moonkin form that's not a moonkin and a bear form that's not a bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordie View Post
    Massively jealous alliance player here, damn those are just BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure we'll get some lore eventually, but RIGHT NOW they do kinda feel out of place. A moonkin form that's not a moonkin and a bear form that's not a bear.
    Just call it Guardian Form and Balance Form.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Just call it Guardian Form and Balance Form.
    Yeap that would work perfectly plus open up opportunities for future updates/allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    they're so beautiful! is cat form still a cat?
    Im expecting their cat form to be claws of shirvallah, since Shirvallah is a loa.

Deleted
    looks like a failed experiment while merging troll and animal fetuses together....

I have enough of internet for today...

that thing is absolutely disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    looks like a failed experiment while merging troll and animal fetuses together....

I have enough of internet for today...

that thing is absolutely disgusting
    I'm not the biggest fan of the moonkin form, but the bear form is by far the best bear form in the game IMO.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said elsewhere, it's an issue of circumstance. We've known the Zandalari to co-exist with Dinosaurs so this shouldn't be a surprise since it'd make no sense for them to have their forms based on beasts which are likely nowhere to be found on Zandalar.

Moonkin, Bear and Feral form are look as such because they were based on the beasts which were local to the races. The best Blizzard can do to appease those who think this isn't fair is to tune-up the original forms since it'd make no sense to give them anything else unless the change the naming schemes (which they should) and introduce glyphs to alter the appearance (which they likely will).

Also, assuming you're either a new player or don't have a lot (or any) of the artifact skins in Legion they won't have access to them since they're only being introduced after the launch of BfA.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I am so relieved, that reveal alone finished my indecisiveness about what to main in BFA. Finally a pseudo-arrakoa form, actual dino forms for feral/ guardian and i can only wonder what kinda of tree form they might get for tree of life.

absolutely awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    Im expecting their cat form to be claws of shirvallah, since Shirvallah is a loa.
    Since they seem to be following a dinosaur theme, I really doubt it will be a tiger. I thought it would have been a raptor, but it's supposed to be their travel form. The tank form, which looks roughly like an ankylosaurus, still has the general form of a bear. It looks like it uses the same skeleton. It has a short tail, where as an ankylosaurus should have a long tail, with a mace-like tip. Or spikes. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if the cat form uses the same skeleton, but with a reptilian skin. Maybe some sort of direhorn (triceratops)? I can't remember any four-legged carnivorous dinosaur...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    whelp, guess I am going horde.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Since they seem to be following a dinosaur theme, I really doubt it will be a tiger. I thought it would have been a raptor, but it's supposed to be their travel form. The tank form, which looks roughly like an ankylosaurus, still has the general form of a bear. It looks like it uses the same skeleton. It has a short tail, where as an ankylosaurus should have a long tail, with a mace-like tip. Or spikes. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if the cat form uses the same skeleton, but with a reptilian skin. Maybe some sort of direhorn (triceratops)? I can't remember any four-legged carnivorous dinosaur...
    They should make the "cat" form one of these guys which were discovered in the Sahara several years back.

They were supposed to have been very fast runners. It'd be a good middle point between dinosaur and four legged predator.

This is beyond fucked up.

So the original druids get royally fucked with copy paste animal forms with slight ornament variations while zandalari trolls get entirely unique forms.

What a way to sell race change services. This is beyond dumb.

Night elves, taurens, and even troll (at least their moonkin and ground travel form) should get form updates to make them unique racially.
    Last edited by Lucrece; 2018-02-28 at 12:08 AM.