Poll: Which do you prefer as an allied race?

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    I just don't understand how some people say High Elves ARE Blood Elves, just with blue eyes, so they can't be playable. But aren't Maghar Orcs just Orcs with brown skin? How are they any different? And yet, they're becoming playable. I've made this point several times.
    its because they are in the same faction, not another

and brown skin to green skin is WAY different than just eye color

Only in the WoW community will you get a poll that shows Tolkien Elves scoring more than Lovecraft Elves. Once again I am dissapointed by the majority or vocal minority of the community.

Deleted
    The one that's slightly less edgy

5+ Year Old Account
    I would have preferred to have Quel'dorei in the alliance, and yes, even sin'dorei are quel'dorei, no every quel'dorei are sin'dorei.

And what is the problem with having the same race in both factions?

This is the weirdest nerd rage I've ever seen. Such a pointless, picayune thing to get riled-up about.

Velfs are cool, in my opinion. If you don't share that opinion, don't make one.

Ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Andoras View Post
    Blizzard statements everyone:
    Q:Will all of the Zandalari troll druid forms be based on dinosaurs or just travel form?
    A:Just the travel form.

Also ''Isnt Flastad dead?''
    Also ''You think you do, but you don't''
    Yeaaahh! Even my granny has more credibility than Blizzard regarding the Warcraft universe at this point...

But funnily enough, there are people still supporting and defending that video game "company" LOL

Deleted
    Since I don't care about lore since WoTLK's end, my problem with Void Elves is mostly visual. Just look.

Find the different looking ones.

We have also other gray and blue races + white/blue/yellow eyes, like draenei, DS trolls, Zandalari trolls and DI dwarves, not mentioning the undead, but let's focus on elves. I don't know, maybe it would be better if VE would be less blue and more pale/white skinned + deep violet eyes and runic tattoos? Because now there's kind of 50 shades of grey. Blue. Whatever. It just looks boring for me.
    Also, honestly, I don't think game needed more playable elves, while there is only one playable troll race + upcoming Zandalari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its because they are in the same faction, not another

and brown skin to green skin is WAY different than just eye color
    Nightborne barely look any different from night elves yet they’re horde.

And if blood elves are high elves then verseesa windrunner is a blood elf. Wait no, she’s a high elf and not a blood elf? Then high elves aren’t blood elves.

I’m not even a high elf fanatic and to be honest don’t even play wow anymore, I just think it’s silly so many people are adamant about not having high elves when they were desired for such a long time and aren’t that much more of a stretch as an allied race than Draenei with gold tattoos (lightforged) Tauren with moose antlers (high mountain) or brown orcs (Maghar) or night elves with body tattoos (nightborne). I don’t think high elves are gonna happen now because of void elves, but that’s not what this thread is asking, it’s asking what you would have preferred void elves or high elves. And high elves would’ve been better.
    Last edited by Bryrida; 2018-03-09 at 09:29 PM.
    "Being bad never felt so good!"

I think void elves are silly; I also think blood elves joining the horde was silly.

Void elfs were made up on the spot to give Alliance player Blood Elves. Why not draw from already existing lore instead of just like lolvoidlolsomehowthismakessense

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Void elves. There is absolutely no difference between high elves and blood elves aside from skin complexion and eye color. Don't @ me because there's no debating the truth
    Agreed, people are retarded though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    I think void elves are silly; I also think blood elves joining the horde was silly.
    Well there is both now so meh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nightborne barely look any different from night elves yet they’re horde.
    void elves barely look any different from blood/high elves yet they're alliance

no, they are both different enough, you cannot say they are nearly the same.
    And if blood elves are high elves then verseesa windrunner is a blood elf. Wait no, she’s a high elf and not a blood elf? Then high elves aren’t blood elves.
    blood elf and high elf is merely a political point of view, they are the same race with different names.

I’m not even a high elf fanatic and to be honest don’t even play wow anymore, I just think it’s silly so many people are adamant about not having high elves when they were desired for such a long time and aren’t that much more of a stretch as an allied race than Draenei with gold tattoos (lightforged) Tauren with moose antlers (high mountain) or brown orcs (Maghar) or night elves with body tattoos (nightborne).
    except they are already added in the game, the problem is people are too much adamant and stubborn to roll horde, and they want the race in the alliance.

And again, is wrong to try to compare high elves with other allied races, high elves are literally the same, with no difference except the eye color, the allied races have way more differences like the entire skin color.

They need to make elves different t give to the alliance, so the other faction don't get the same copy paste race, the option would chane the model, like what they did with nightborne ( but people would complaint because they do not look like HE anymore) or change the color scheme ( but people would still complaint because is not white and blonde) overall they did the best choice.

Void Elves (And Lightforged Draenei) are the worst thing added to WoW. Even worse than Warlords.

Of course the "not them" option would be better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I don't understand the complaint about High Elves looking too much like Blood Elves, because it causes issues in PVP. Don't pandaren make that point moot?
    i don't think this argument is rly relevant, and should never be used imo, since there isa lot of toy who can do that.

the complaints about then are more than this anyway

High elves of course. I would have liked high elves to be part of the alliance ever since playing WC3. But Blizzard seems to want to hold onto that carrot for a while longer. Not sure I'll still be around when they are finally added to this very old game though, which is a shame but whatever. I can't even play alliance tbh because of faction imbalance in PvP so at the end of the day they have bigger fish to fry.

High Elves fit the classic concept of Legolas that many fantasy fans enjoy. They want to play a classic elf that fights alongside humans and dwarves against orcs, goblins, and trolls.

Indeed, and Sylvanas is a void elf, because it is all the same for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Indeed, and Sylvanas is a void elf, because it is all the same for some people.
    It's the same because people don't understand the difference between factions and races.

10+ Year Old Account
    Void for Alliance, nothing for Horde.

Also, I wonder how many alts rigged the poll.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.