Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X Amadeus X View Post
    No it’s not and you’re doing a fair bit of frothing at the mouth yourself and judging. The only problem you have is with who’s judgment is being heard. Women who are taking power back as they should.

One thing is a movement the other is bad human nature you’re just as guilty of.
    Yes, yes it is.
    You tweet an allegation with a #metoo and that's all it takes (well, if you are a wiminz ofcourse). That means you just ruined the dudes life.
    Furthermore, let's say 95% of the metoo whiners banged their way up the ladder and are now claiming faul play. A bit like they think it's ok to claim rape weeks after the fact. It's 95% bs with a sprinkle of truth. But it's good form to just agree with them because that's "the right thing to do".
    The good thing is I don't have to sit through all those moves where those dumb harpies play a role of significance... I don't care what they have to say anymore. Then again, who goes to the movies these days anyway.
    And before you yammer on about things, I like it when people have proof for shit they claim. Like this metoo crap, prove it before you make it public, there are ways to do that, it's called the judicial system. Don't go around banging guys and claim rape years after the facts. That makes you a hypocrit and a fucking retard. That makes you valid target for ridicule.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    No it’s not and you’re doing a fair bit of frothing at the mouth yourself and judging. The only problem you have is with who’s judgment is being heard. Women who are taking power back as they should.

One thing is a movement the other is bad human nature you’re just as guilty of.

- - - Updated - - -

No you need to delete your account or go to Gabi instead of trying to control what others do and you disagree with.
    I dont actually care if its women or men. Honestly i dont. What pisses me off is people are being judged without evidence. Just by allegations. They are costing people their jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Aren't you doing the same thing?

Yes, I do find that ironic.
    Please elaborate? What lives am i ruining based on allegations?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denning View Post
    Spacey apologised to one of the accusers and is seeking treatment for his behaviour. Not the best example to use when he has all but admitted to it. Incidentally, I agree that you should be tried in front of a court, not the media. But at the same time if I had been accused of such and had the wealth that the people accused have, I'd be suing my accusers for defamation if I was innocent.
    Its literally impossible to follow everything about MeToo so i didnt know that.

Listen i'm ot saying they are all innocent. I'm saying twitter justice isnt justice. Its just not. When people loose jobs over allegations on twitter there is something deeply wrong with a country
    Last edited by mmocfe2bab4c21; 2018-03-06 at 11:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    I dont actually care if its women or men. Honestly i dont. What pisses me off is people are being judged without evidence. Just by allegations. They are costing people their jobs.
    You’re pissed people are judging just like you’re doing and free to do. And if you weren’t you’d complain about your free speech just like everyone else.

You don’t like other people judging then knock it off yourself otherwise if you just don’t like the influence of other people’s choices then you better take a number like everyone else. That’s how freedom works and fails sometimes.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

- - - Updated - - -

Please elaborate? What lives am i ruining based on allegations?

- - - Updated - - -

Its literally impossible to follow everything about MeToo so i didnt know that.

Listen i'm ot saying they are all innocent. I'm saying twitter justice isnt justice. Its just not. When people loose jobs over allegations on twitter there is something deeply wrong with a country
    You are accusing people of ruining lives, you are pushing your own agenda against others. Your entire comment is one long whine:

"o ruining ppls lives on heresay is your kind of justice?

No trials? Just allegations and then the execution?"

I'll stick with freedom on this one, thanks.

Deleted
    You’re pissed people are judging just like you’re doing and free to do. And if you weren’t you’d complain about your free speech just like everyone else.

You don’t like other people judging then knock it off yourself otherwise if you just don’t like the influence of other people’s choices then you better take a number like everyone else. That’s how freedom works and fails sometimes.
    Well he is judging a movement not an individual, wich is quite different

Deleted

Are you actually thick? THe problem here is that peopel are loosing their jobs. Their careers. In my OP i linked to a video showing Matt Damon could possibly loose his career over absolutely nothing.

I dont really care if extremist people are mad as long as they dont have any power. The problem here is that for some moronic reason they DO have power

- - - Updated - - -

You are accusing people of ruining lives, you are pushing your own agenda against others. Your entire comment is one long whine:

These arent allegations these are facts.

Its not an agenda. This forums really need an age limit if people cant tell the difference.

Jebus

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything that encourages people to report sexual assault or rape to the police is a good thing as far as I am concerned. Some (not all however) of the backlash against MeToo seems more concerned with the outcome for the perpetrator than the victim. It comes pretty close to victim blaming at times.

Stop right there because that’s all METOO is literally men and women even kids like Corey Feldman. People in general however are idiots but that doesn’t mean these cases shouldn’t be taken seriously not just in Hollywood.

Certain attitudes need to change and that’s the blow back. Those in power and traditions don’t want to give up anything.

Are you actually thick? THe problem here is that peopel are loosing their jobs. Their careers. In my OP i linked to a video showing Matt Damon could possibly loose his career over absolutely nothing.

I dont really care if extremist people are mad as long as they dont have any power. The problem here is that for some moronic reason they DO have power

- - - Updated - - -

Its not an agenda. This forums really need an age limit if people cant tell the difference.

Jebus
    Well, I'm almost 40,m what age limit do you want that to be?

So, someone has been executed for it? Your examples of hyperbole are not facts. Man, that must be awkward for you.

That's what freedom of speech and the free markets are all about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Well he is judging a movement not an individual, wich is quite different
    Not really when the movement and those involved are seen as one in the same. And yes I’m judging too.

Deleted
    Well, I'm almost 40,m what age limit do you want that to be?

So, someone has been executed for it? Your examples of hyperbole are not facts. Man, that must be awkward for you.

That's what freedom of speech and the free markets are all about.
    You and everyone know what i mean by executed, dont act dumb. Its a fact that people have lost their jobs on allegations due to MeToo.

Act like your age

Deleted

Freedom to destroy people´s lives?

Is that sarcasm?
    What does this have to do with freedom...

Is it an accusation if its true?

Deleted
    People spout shit all the time, mostly true, sometimes false. See Alex Jones, fake news etc. People always defend their right to say these things, even when they cause harm because of the right to free speech you have in the US. You cannot prevent people from claiming they have been sexually assaulted, they have the right to do so. They can be sued afterwards of course but you cannot silence them due to freedom of speech.
    The problem is that these allegations leads to people loosing their jobs. I dont understand why you guys cant see that as a problem

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Jebus

No you aren’t getting it you are just as much part of the problem. People lose their jobs all the time sometimes for things not illegal but looks bad that isn’t the responsibility the #METOO movement. And the silence you cling too is why there is a movement. People being sexually assaulted and raped is more important than Matt Damon’s image.

You and everyone know what i mean by executed, dont act dumb. Its a fact that people have lost their jobs on allegations due to MeToo.

Act like your age
    You called it a fact, I'm simply correcting you on the definition of a word.

People have lost their jobs, including guys like Danny Masterson... who was accused of rape by more than one woman. That's exactly how free speech and the free markets work. If an employer doesn't want to work with someone who has been accused of a crime, that employer should not have to. My company chose to not work on a contract with another company, because two of the people who were going to be on that contract were accused of being white nationalists. I'm glad we made the choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Freedom to destroy people´s lives?

Is that sarcasm?
    What does this have to do with freedom...

Is it an accusation if its true?
    Freedom of speech and the free markets. People are free to judge how they see fit.

As for me, I would want to know if someone in my employ was accused of sexual assault.

Deleted
    Not really when the movement and those involved are seen as one in the same. And yes I’m judging too.
    well is i disagree, i tought meeto was a good thing, untile Danny M from "the ranch" got kicked from the show. Beacuse heat fomr the meetoo movement about a rape accusation that he had from 15 years ago. And now this seacrest dude is under fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that these allegations leads to people loosing their jobs. I dont understand why you guys cant see that as a problem
    Who says I don’t see that as a problem? Because frankly I do, but not the problem you see it as. I see it as a problem with people not company’s not governments people.

Deleted
    No you aren’t getting it you are just as much part of the problem. People lose their jobs all the time sometimes for things not illegal but looks bad that isn’t the responsibility the #METOO movement. And the silence you cling too is why there is a movement. People being sexually assaulted and raped is more important than Matt Damon’s image.
    What silence am i clinging too? People loose their jobs all the time so its ok for an extremist movement to literally jist pick and choose who gets to keep their job? ANd ia am part of the problem? You are literally whats wrong with this world

What silence am i clinging too? People loose their jobs all the time so its ok for an extremist movement to literally jist pick and choose who gets to keep their job? ANd ia am part of the problem? You are literally whats wrong with this world
    Actually, employers pick and choose who loses their jobs.

Not sure why I'm bothering to reply to one of the dumbest SJWs on mmo-c, but hey.

Not sure if you really don't grasp his point, or just pretending, but he's not pissed that people are judging. Judge away, everyone does, to some extent. He's pissed that in the current climate, all it takes to ruin a man's ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE, is "X Amadeus X raped me. #metoo". And that's it. You're done, especially if you're famous. No proof, no trial, nothing, just a witchhunt. Set him on fire, see if he burns.

Look at Gary Oldman for example. He was granted custody of his kids, his wife admitted to making shit up to destroy him, and yet yesterday THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE lost their shit when "KNOWN WIFE ABUSER" won an oscar. Luckily SOME people still bother to read past the headlines, and actually know the truth, but still vast majority of society is so fucking brainwashed by the media, that they will believe ANYTHING at this point. Even when some random, completely unknown person accuses someone of rape that "happened" 30 fucking years ago. Right.

Another great example lately was Azis Ansari. Chicks are so dumb nowadays, that despite the fact that she went home with him, got naked, both performed and received oral, all of the above voluntarily, later on she still decides she's a VICTIM and #metoo. And guy who did nothing "wrong" (altough, admittedly, he did behave like a moron) is still all over the internet in the company of Weinsteins of the world. You honestly want to tell me you see nothing wrong with it?

Rape used to mean forced sexual intercourse. Nowadays, it means whatever the chick thinks it means. Consensual sex, and regret the next day? Rape. Fucking some random dude in the club, afraid the boyfriend will find out? Rape. Getting it on with a below-average dude, afraid of being judged by friends? Rape. Getting drunk, blowing a guy, sobering up and regretting it? Rape. Hell, nowadays even straight up rejecting some chick may be rape in her eyes, since with their inflated egos they handle rejection REALLY badly...

10+ Year Old Account
    well is i disagree, i tought meeto was a good thing, untile Danny M from "the ranch" got kicked from the show. Beacuse heat fomr the meetoo movement about a rape accusation that he had from 15 years ago. And now this seacrest dude is under fire.
    Then you should blame the show or Danny M if he’s guilty. Not a movement dedicated to helping victims come forward so in 20 years from now we aren’t hearing things like this, like we did with the catholic school boy scandal.