Best trinkets for Prot Paladin?

Apocalypse drive probably right? What else?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    For survivability purposes, it really depend.

Apocalypse Drive is really good I think, it allows us to be less carefull to auto attacks when we use it.

There is also Diima's Glacial Aegis that is really good, and that can be used on mechanics that does physical damage.

For Mythic +, Riftworld Codex is insanely strong, providing a pretty good amount of DPS, and a ton of healing, especially when you have the fire proc on a pack of mobs. The other two procs are pretty good too.

Smoldering Titanguard is really powerfull if you know you will take an insane amount of very predictable damage. With it, you can easily take the Aggramar tank ability (but you need to time it right so you can turn the boss for the raid cleave soon enough), and I know some tanks used it on Mythic Argus to take the 3rd stack of scythe, or to absorb the damage of the bombs.

It seems that Aggramar's Conviction is not so good for us, but I don't have it yet, so I can't test it out. Maybe with 1000 ilvl it's not so bad ? But the strength it gives is pretty good for DPS (and will be good for 8.0 when strength increase our active mitigation).

I don't know about Eye of F'harg / Eye of Shatug. I guess Eye of F'harg is pretty good thanks to the armour it gives and is even better if your other tank have the other version of it.

And of course, Darkmoon Deck: Immortality is still a very powerfull trinket when it comes to physical damage mitigation.

I think Blizzard made a very good job with the Antorus tanking trinkets, I think it's the first time I actually use two tank dedicated trinkets because they are good for survivability, with a decent DPS gain and are pretty fun to use.

Thanks.
    10chars
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    , This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.

Thank you for sharing it's great

Damn Vratz coming in as that MVP on the first response. Thanks very much that's a perfect summup!

I dont see it commented in many places, but I think whrithing heart of darkness deserves a mention. At high ilvls it provides almost permanent 10% damage reduction on your main target and random stacks on your other targets.

I have Riftworld Codex - great synergy with tanking. I seem to like it over the other tanks. Its my goto. Then Eye of Shatug - Remember armor is our coveted stat in BfA.