High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb DK tanking raids BFA

Hello everyone, with incoming patch 8.2 and our main tank left I am thinking about switching from blood DK to brewmaster monk, it is worth for raid? Now I am 417 BDK and I was tanking with brewmaster and played mainly offtank role. Is is some big difference between DK and Monk tanking? I play both, (monk is only 409) and I like both playstyles, maybe monk is more enjoyable. Is it worth to think about switching for guild with BoD progress ~2000 rank? Or it does't matter for guild as we are? I want play in Eternal Palace most ideal tank, but can we see difference?
    And what about druid? I have also guardian druid, he should get some buff in 8.2.

Thanks for answers

Well at that rank, what class you play shouldn't matter too much, so play what you enjoy imo

All tanks are viable, some make the content easier than others though. I main a BDK, but for my guild's mythic progression I've also used my Paladin on a couple fights, and even my Druid (helped with decursing in p3 on Conclave). If your guild just does normal/heroic, you'll be fine with whatever you're most comfortable playing. If you're wanting to progress in mythic, all tanks are viable, but depending on your raid comp you may find some to be more beneficial than others.