Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    I'd guess that's not what Sign means by "in denial."
    and i didnt react to that, he wondered how this thread is still going.. and i basically said, that on forums you can talk about anything, duh.. the topic shouldnt die because someone dont want to talk about it, sorry if my english isnt that good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benomatic View Post

I don't think Ion has thought his comments through thoroughly. I fear he is confused.

or you re the one confused? hum...

Quote Originally Posted by Andoras View Post
    Lol again with terrible comparisons and misunderstanding, why some of us have problem with ions response.. I wont repeat again why draenei on the horde side arent the same situation as high elves on the alliance.

That whole post could be framed, with description. "Total ignorance of the issue"
    There is no issue. Get over it. No High Elves for Alliance. They already confirmed it. Stop wasting your time - it won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Sign View Post
    Topic is still going on ohmagod.Well i can say i admire your durability and persistence high elven fans .Stay salty and in denial lol .
    Or maybe they want a better explanation than "Want to play that? Go play Horde!" Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JustaRandomReindeer View Post
    There is no issue. Get over it. No High Elves for Alliance. They already confirmed it. Stop wasting your time - it won't happen.
    You can't really say it won't happen. Game directors change. It is still possible at some point, but it is not possible now is all you can say.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Or maybe they want a better explanation than "Want to play that? Go play Horde!" Just saying.
    There is a better explanation you are just oblivious to it. Adding Blood Elves to the Alliance will blur faction lines as per Ion's words and that's a perfectly good reason to not add a Horde race to the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a better explanation you are just oblivious to it. Adding Blood Elves to the Alliance will blur faction lines as per Ion's words and that's a perfectly good reason to not add a Horde race to the Alliance.
    Faction lines are already blurred ... I don't see how adding High elves will blur them any more than they already are. Void Elves are just Blood Elves with purple skin ... hell, if they just add ONE skin tone closer to blood elf tone, it would likely shut up most of the High Elf fans.

And FYI, that's just saying what I said in a fancier tone not a different reason. It boils down to "Go play horde if you want to play a High Elf."
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    This thread went from funny, to sad and now to scary. And its heading in direction of "Utterly terrifying".

Faction lines are already blurred ... I don't see how adding High elves will blur them any more than they already are. Void Elves are just Blood Elves with purple skin ... hell, if they just add ONE skin tone closer to blood elf tone, it would likely shut up most of the High Elf fans.

And FYI, that's just saying what I said in a fancier tone not a different reason. It boils down to "Go play horde if you want to play a High Elf."
    Tell me what reason do you want then? They already gave you Void Elves that are just High Elves with darker skin tone but you still want Blood Elves with blue eyes added to the Alliance? Do you see Horde mains demanding Alliance races added to the Horde? NO! People just play Alliance if they want to play Alliance races. You are not special. You don't deserve special treatment. And at this point it is more likely they kill off all Silver Covenant Elves before adding them as a playable race so that you all can shut up. If you wan't to play Blood Elves play Horde. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    And this is the issue, the answer is an implication, rather than simply a clear answer that the Silver Covenant, despite somehow being a presence for 4 expansions, are a very small group.

Seriously, that would have been all I needed. For the Silver elephant in the room to be addressed concisely.
    SI:7 have had story moments in multiple expansions and nobody says they should be the next allied race.

It's a tool. Nothing more than a prop. Blizzard had a story to tell and it is not their fault people saw more in the SC than was ever intended.

Deleted
    Do you see Horde mains demanding Alliance races added to the Horde? NO! People just play Alliance if they want to play Alliance races. You are not special. You don't deserve special treatment.
    stop with this fallacy, you are just hurting the image of other anti helfers.

7+ Year Old Account
    the factions are not much blurred apart from the pandaren thing, there is no need to blur even more

also, if void elves are just blood elves with purple skin why put another elf the same its just a tantrum about not having legolas

giving then blood elfskin would nullify half of the reason of they existing anyway, sure a lot of people will shut up cause lore is just a mask

stop with this fallacy, you are just hurting the image of other anti helfers.
    By making sense? Sorry! I forgot HE fans and common sense are not two things that go together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I can't even start to comprehend the meaning of this thread at this point. I don't think there is a more eloquent way Ion could say what has been pretty obvious since 2006.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    By making sense? Sorry! I forgot HE fans and common sense are not two things that go together.
    dense arent you? As i said before, horde has no dwarven, human, gnomish, nigh elven, draenei, worgen organization, that would make people ask for them as a playable horde race.. get it now mister common sense?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me what reason do you want then? They already gave you Void Elves that are just High Elves with darker skin tone but you still want Blood Elves with blue eyes added to the Alliance? Do you see Horde mains demanding Alliance races added to the Horde? NO! People just play Alliance if they want to play Alliance races. You are not special. You don't deserve special treatment. And at this point it is more likely they kill off all Silver Covenant Elves before adding them as a playable race so that you all can shut up. If you wan't to play Blood Elves play Horde. That's it.
    First off, I am not an Alliance Player. I have stated that in this topic in fact. I do have alliance toons, but I only play 2 while I have far more Horde toons I play. I don't care if the Alliance gets High Elves or not, I just don't accept the reason as sound.

Secondly, while not as vocal, there are Horde players who have asked for certain Alliance races to be playable on the Horde. In fact, prior to the announcement of Dark Iron for the Alliance, some were considering they could go Horde. There are still people who want Man'ari Eredar playable on the Horde as well. High Elves just have had a larger presence on the Alliance and thus have more fans in the franchise who want them playable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the factions are not much blurred apart from the pandaren thing, there is no need to blur even more

also, if void elves are just blood elves with purple skin why put another elf the same its just a tantrum about not having legolas

giving then blood elfskin would nullify half of the reason of they existing anyway, sure a lot of people will shut up cause lore is just a mask
    BC: Shaman and Paladin given to opposite faction. Typical Alliance style race given to Horde.
    WotLK: Horde and Alliance mainly worked together even against a Rogue Horde Faction. Hell, even an important Alliance Faction in the expansion was made of High Elves.
    Cata: Typical Horde style race given to Alliance.
    MoP: Pandaren given to both factions.
    BfA: Opposing factions get offshoot of the opposite faction Elf race.

Yeah ... it's "just" pandaren that blur faction lines.

Again, it doesn't need to be a Belf skin tone ... just one maybe with a slight purple tint as opposed to the full on purple skin.
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2018-05-01 at 10:41 AM.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I can't even start to comprehend the meaning of this thread at this point.
    maybe modes are afraid that they open another topic and the cancer spread, who knows

I don't think there is a more eloquent way Ion could say what has been pretty obvious since 2006.
    i feel they need to bring Morgan freeman with a 2 hours speak about the NO...

...and still, will not be enough, and they will say it was disrespectful

dense arent you? As i said before, horde has no dwarven, human, gnomish, nigh elven, draenei, worgen organization, that would make people ask for them as a playable horde race.. get it now mister common sense?
    So? They could easily make up lore tomorrow and say that there was a dwarven mine in Durotar somewhere and the Horde helped those dwarves fend off troggs so they decide to join the Horde. Do you see now how irrelevant lore is when it's not a finished product? They can write and erase whatever they want and they do that all the time. Lore says that most of the High Elves named themself Blood Elves and joined the Horde. And that happened because they wanted to give a good race to the Horde to balance faction population. They are not changing their mind now and adding the same race to the Alliance but with blue eyes is dumb, makes no sense and they already said they won't do it. Keep dreaming.

First off, I am not an Alliance Player. I have stated that in this topic in fact. I do have alliance toons, but I only play 2 while I have far more Horde toons I play. I don't care if the Alliance gets High Elves or not, I just don't accept the reason as sound.

Secondly, while not as vocal, there are Horde players who have asked for certain Alliance races to be playable on the Horde. In fact, prior to the announcement of Dark Iron for the Alliance, some were considering they could go Horde. There are still people who want Man'ari Eredar playable on the Horde as well. High Elves just have had a larger presence on the Alliance and thus have more fans in the franchise who want them playable.
    So Man'ari Eredar are just Draenei with different eye color?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Man'ari Eredar are just Draenei with different eye color?
    You do know that not all Man'ari are red right? Some look pretty similar to the playable Draenei, you do know that right?
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah ... it's "just" pandaren that blur faction lines.
    sorry but nothing there blurred the factions, just the pandaren thing, the paladin and shaman a bit, but was not a big deal since new lore was created and they were "different" things still, horde and alliance main themes and races ( who is the principal thing in the factions( still are the same)

and is not blurring even more that will fix the problem of "blur"

Again, it doesn't need to be a Belf skin tone ... just one maybe with a slight purple tint as opposed to the full on purple skin.
    i agree with that, the problem is marjory of the HE cult just want belf skin tone, HE race or burst

You do know that not all Man'ari are red right? Some look pretty similar to the playable Draenei right?
    Well people don't want those. They want the the red demons. Are you being ignorant on purpose?