Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    My, aren't you a skilled orator ?
    Thanks, big guy. Don't feel too bad over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkishi View Post
    Thanks, big guy. Don't feel too bad over it.
    Man, you are going super hard on that. You have some insecurities or something ?

Man, you are going super hard on that. You have some insecurities or something ?
    Oh no. Projection? You're bringing out the big rhetorical guns now. Don't think too hard on it (that might be painful for you), it's just a colloquial phrase. I'll call you little guy instead if you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no. Projection? You're bringing out the big rhetorical guns now. Don't think too hard on it (that might be painful for you), it's just a colloquial phrase. I'll call you little guy instead if you like.
    And you just can't let go. You really are projecting.

And you just can't let go. You really are projecting.
    Did you confuse yourself again or something? Let go of what? You know that "I'm rubber and you're glue" is still grade school stuff, right? You can't be that oblivious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you confuse yourself again or something? Let go of what? You know that "I'm rubber and you're glue" is still grade school stuff, right? You can't be that oblivious.
    this is getting sadder and sadder.

this is getting sadder and sadder.
    Weak. But like I said, don't feel too bad about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weak. But like I said, don't feel too bad about it.
    Not as weak as not even talking about topic, and instead resorting to ad hominem only. Then again, you can't expect much from someone who considers "fat" to be insult/argument, now can you.

Not as weak as not even talking about topic, and instead resorting to ad hominem only. Then again, you can't expect much from someone who considers "fat" to be insult/argument, now can you.
    Do you actually not remember the post of yours I replied to? The one that had nothing to do with the topic and was only an insult? It wouldn't surprise me if you don't actually remember. I replied in kind and now you're really mad about being called fat. Seems like I struck a nerve. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, fella.

Trolling to troll trolls does nothing but remind people that elves were once trolls, and that going back that far, there will soon be perhaps seven playable troll races in this game. And even that isn't enough. We are still waiting for our High Troll Elves to be added to that list of trolls.

7+ Year Old Account
    Given how the insult didn't really work out, perhaps it might be good to go back to the High Elf discussion. I mean, I WANT it to end but that's what should be discussed in this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you actually not remember the post of yours I replied to? The one that had nothing to do with the topic and was only an insult? It wouldn't surprise me if you don't actually remember. I replied in kind and now you're really mad about being called fat. Seems like I struck a nerve. Don't dish it out if you can't take it, fella.
    The post when i talk about people who basically don't agree on anything blizzard does, as long as it doesnt directly pander to them.

And no, you didn't stuck the nerve. You are just random guy all to happy to throw random insults at random people to make himself feel superior. And the fact that you feel like insulting random traits make you "superior" shows what you really are.

The Horde has too many troll races (three, soon to be potently five if they get vampire troll elves), while the Alliance has only two troll races, and has been long denied a their High troll elves that have been in the game since Vanilla.

The post when i talk about people who basically don't agree on anything blizzard does, as long as it doesnt directly pander to them.

And no, you didn't stuck the nerve. You are just random guy all to happy to throw random insults at random people to make himself feel superior. And the fact that you feel like insulting random traits make you "superior" shows what you really are.
    I'll go ahead and remind you since you can't think that far back, apparently. It was the post where all you said was that someone else was throwing a tantrum like a child based on their disagreement. Yeah, I'm happy to throw insults at people with who also throw them out. Nothing random about it. Not my fault you can't keep up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go ahead and remind you since you can't think that far back, apparently. It was the post where all you said was that someone else was throwing a tantrum like a child based on their disagreement. Yeah, I'm happy to throw insults at people with who also throw them out. Nothing random about it. Not my fault you can't keep up.
    Yup, and that was in response to poster saying "its blizzard fault for not meeting our demands, they are wrong". You seem to have problems following.

And it feels you are happy throwing insults just in general.

Yup, and that was in response to poster saying "its blizzard fault for not meeting our demands, they are wrong". You seem to have problems following.

And it feels you are happy throwing insults just in general.
    So it's cool for you to just throw an insult at someone's argument but it's not okay for someone to do it back? Like I said, don't do it if you're going to get mad about someone doing it back.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Blood Elves are High Elves.

Tushui are Pandaren. Huojin are Pandaren.

Playable Alliance High Elves sole difference from Blood Elves is their political alignment.

The sole difference between Tushui and Huojin Pandaren are their political alignments.

Alliance High Elves therefore de facto turn the Horde's most popular race neutral.

As I said, it is very simple.

Neutrality failed the Pandaren because it crippled any further story potential they can have.

Neutrality failed the Alliance and Horde by blurring the lines between the faction to an unacceptable extent and that was with a race designed and introduced as neutral with a theme of neutrality and a storyline of balance and neutrality.

You are attempting to justify that Pandaren worked when all the evidence we have, including the fact Blizzard has failed to introduce any further neutral races in six years, a dev tweet showing they were unhappy with how it worked and Ion's recent comments indicating that maintaining faction diversity is a top priority shows that the concept of a neutral race failed.

Again, just because you believe the opposite does not make it true. You hold a contrarian opinion because you want playable Alliance High Elves. Because you want playable Alliance High Elves, you are willing to overlook or twist actual facts, or disregard what the devs say, because they are an impediment to your goal.

You argument is hopelessly biased. Of course you will argue I am biased as well, and I admit that, but my biases match what the developers clearly want for the game. This is why I can quote sources, both in game and out, to support my positions.

High Elves do undermine Horde. Again, this is a contrarian position you have adopted based on a personal goal that you have the luxury of taking because you are not a developer. The developers have to take a holistic view of the entire game. If they feel High Elves would damage the lines between the faction, the faction wall, then they are correct and you are wrong. You are wrong because you are biased. You are biased because your goal of playable High Elves means you would be incentivized to minimize or ignore the negative consequences of playable High Elves.

Your final assertion, that HE would improve the faction conflict by giving the Blood Elves a rival, is subjective. While possible, it is not worth the cost to the identity of the Horde and the role of the Blood Elves to allow this thematic intrusion. Void Elves now more than fulfil this role of 'rival' you postulate, given they are traitors that are ideologically opposed to Silvermoon on every level. High Elves offer nothing a Void Elf cannot in terms of rivalry. Void Elves offer the void theme contrast to Blood Elves which High Elves cannot.

High Elves are irrelevant.
    Pandaren aren't invested in their factions, in contrary to elves, and their differences aren't threatening against the others, in contrary to elves, tell me why, how can you say that if Pandaren didn't got good stories the same is going to happen with elves?

And you don't have anything pointing that Pandaren blurred the faction lines in a 'unacceptable extent', you don't like that Pandaren are bringed to the table because it shows that they didn't damaged anything.

Really, it's very hypocritical that you acuse me of being biased while writing such an answer going totally against what i wrote without giving more than your opinion. What is all that evidence showing that Pandaren didn't worked by being neutral? maybe it is because they are not that interesting and have the same problem as gnomes, goblins and other races that doesn't have a great amount of story developing? Because gameplay wise they work very fine.

And really, please, stop hiding behind the developers because at this point is just ridiculous, appeal to authority is just an easy escape to say: 'look i'm right and you are wrong because this guy who is a professional on the matter says so', and then not giving anything more factual than that, and the worst thing is that even you twist Blizzard's words to make as they said that HE aren't going to be a thing ever, tell me then what happened with Mag'har orcs and Dark Iron Dwarves, weren't they denied until today? until allied race system got introduced?

Again, it's Blizzard's decision, not ours, what we can do is give facts about why it make or doesn't make sense, but at this point HE makes more sense than the contrary, i'm still waiting for the factor that gets rid of HE.

If you don't even take one of the demonstrable facts that were given in 300 pages of thread as true, i'm sorry, but you are being very, very delusional at this point.
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2018-05-16 at 01:28 PM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's cool for you to just throw an insult at someone's argument but it's not okay for someone to do it back? Like I said, don't do it if you're going to get mad about someone doing it back.
    The diffrence is that i try to stay on topic. Unlike you.

The diffrence is that i try to stay on topic. Unlike you.
    Not sure if you are aware that your post is still up in this thread and anyone can go see where all you posted was an insult and no argument. You're not doing a very good job since your posts are nothing but drivel, I'm just giving some back to you here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you are aware that your post is still up in this thread and anyone can go see where all you posted was an insult and no argument. You're not doing a very good job since your posts are nothing but drivel, I'm just giving some back to you here.
    It wasn't an insult. It was pretty much a good allegory to mentality of high elf fans past interview. On the other hand, you are guy who considers health issues to be something you should mock. And then hilariously pretend to have any moral high ground.