10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What? Link please.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=35#post-698

Last paragraph.

Going back to my earlier post. Free speech has it’s limits. These High Elf fans have gone way beyond those limits and I’d imagine it’s why their threads are being shut down left and right.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-06-03 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Thanks.

And...oh boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=35#post-698

Last paragraph.

Going back to my earlier post. Free speech has it’s limits. These High Elf fans have gone way beyond those limits and I’d imagine it’s why their threads are being shut down left and right.
    Stop generalizing, not all High elf fans are like that...I'm not at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no its not, but they didn't reach the lv of obnoxious the high elf threads did, and they are not shut down by the devs a lot of times, thats why the mods, wrongly, let then pass

do a favor like anyone else and report then
    Blizzard also didn't give them as much reason to request San'layn as they gave reason to these players to request Alliance high elves; BfA is the first time we see a San'layn working with the Horde and there's this many threads about them already.

The ball is in Blizzard's court on this one as they're the only ones responsible for these requests, making Alliance high elves relevant to their story for numerous expansions now. These requests wouldn't exist if Blizzard weren't fueling them.

They instead need to be honest and admit these requests are a result of what they did, without trying to portray these requests as unfounded because Blizzard did enough to legitimize them more than almost any other allied race that's being implemented; Ion avoided admitting that Blizzard gave them enough reason to request high elves at this point, continuing to talk about majestic blonde elves or whatever, which was never the point any of these people raised in the first place.

Remember, this answer came from a guy who basically greenlighted Alliance high elf involvement in an entire order hall, in the liberation of Suramar, in the pursuit of an artifact weapon and then some. He shouldn't have done this and then continued to answer a question only he raised in his own mind about majestic elves or something. A responsible person would've said that the requests make sense from a lore and involvement point of view, but will never materialize because the Horde has blood elves.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2018-06-03 at 04:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Maybe not all, but a hell of a lot of them are.

I’ve seen high elf fans telling people to die, wishing cancer on them, suggesting that they’ll go on a mass shooting, threatening to kill themselves. And it’s not confined to certain sites and communities, I’ve seen it here, on the official forums, on YouTube and on Twitter.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2018-06-03 at 04:27 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hey, at least I’m not the one telling people to ‘die already’ like you are over on the EU forums.

You High Elf fans are both delusional and disgusting.
    Do you know what a figurated thing is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litera...ative_language

You can't be that clueless come on xd

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Thanks.

And...oh boy.
    You are clueless if you are being serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Do you know what a figurated thing is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litera...ative_language

You can't be that clueless come on xd

- - - Updated - - -

Telling somebody to figuratively die? What?

5+ Year Old Account
    Telling somebody to figuratively die? What?
    I know it's hard to understand for you, darling.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Meh, I'm just going to chalk that up to a colorful localization of "quit reaching." People are so fucking sensitive. You don't see the offensive shit the anti side posts on US forums because it gets deleted. "You should have been aborted." CRIIIIINGE.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's hard to understand for you, darling.
    The sentence makes no goddamn sense. Maybe you should learn some English before telling people to ‘figuratively’ die.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like i over estimated you, if you can't even comprehend what i said to you, i'm very sorry.
    you can't even comprehend what i tried to say

but what can i said, HE supporters have their own logic in their own little world

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    you can't even comprehend what i tried to say

but what can i said, HE supporters have their own logic in their own little world
    The same can be true of those adamantly against High Elves.

They said no for now. Now, let the Helfers have their fun and discuss how it is possible.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Blizzard also didn't give them as much reason to request San'layn as they gave reason to these players to request Alliance high elves; BfA is the first time we see a San'layn working with the Horde and there's this many threads about them already.
    Tbh, this whole san'layn movement bullshit only gained strength because of the HE fans, in their heads the horde getting one elf, means they would get another

thats why i say both of then are obnoxious, first, because things have limits, and second because both of then are full of bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

They said no for now. Now, let the Helfers have their fun and discuss how it is possible.
    they can do that, but not in the oficial foruns, they have discord and facebook

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You on the other hand seem to be very charming. Especially after reading more of your posts.

5+ Year Old Account
    The sentence makes no goddamn sense. Maybe you should learn some English before telling people to ‘figuratively’ die.
    Nah the sentence is totally fine, you should stop to play dumb and making things as they aren't, such as saying that someone at the starting of this thread threated others with mass shootings or telling me that i told someone to literally die.

I don't know about the ones threatening to kill themselves and i saw somebody wanting cancer for anti helfers (and i called him about), but what i'm really sure is that you hide behind the storm of information to make as people are totally crazy feeling free to twisting the means of what they said, and that is what somebody without principles do for trying to harass others by destroying their images.

10+ Year Old Account

It isn't possible, that's our counter-point. You cannot make a High Elf that is distinguishable from Blood Elves without them ceasing to be High Elves, as Void Elves proved.

If the pro High Elf community wishes to 'have their fun' as you put it they can do so on the Legacy of Quel'thalas facebook page and discord, communities where they control membership and they can block anyone whom they don't like.

If you post here or on the official forums, you are going to encounter Anti High Elf posters who are going to point out all the flaws with the suggestions put forward in the pro High Elf echo chamber.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah the sentence is totally fine, you should stop to play dumb and making things as they aren't, such as saying that someone at the starting of this thread threated others with mass shootings or telling me that i told someone to literally die.

I don't know about the ones threatening to kill themselves and i saw somebody wanting cancer for anti helfers (and i called him about), but what i'm really sure is that you hide behind the storm of information to make as people are totally crazy feeling free to twisting the means of what they said, and that is what somebody without principles do for trying to harass others by destroying their images.
    Yes I was directed to that too because I was that target.

https://twitter.com/Twinbros20/statu...74985885364224

As I see it, your response was that I don't deserve cancer because when playable High Elves come I'm going to get 'crippling depression'.

That isn't a whole heck of a lot better than what the first guy was saying. I hate to disappoint you, but I will not be getting crippling depression. Both because a development in a video game isn't going to scar me for the rest of my life, and also because I don't believe I'll ever be in a position to find out.

Given the death threats against Ion and calls for his firing post interview and now individuals on the pro High Elf side wishing their opponents literally suffer a slow and agonising death, it seems there is a dark and rancid underbelly to the pro High Elf position that has formed as a result of the networking performed by that community.

Some of your pals need to take a long hard look at themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    It isn't possible, that's our counter-point. You cannot make a High Elf that is distinguishable from Blood Elves without them ceasing to be High Elves, as Void Elves proved.

If the pro High Elf community wishes to 'have their fun' as you put it they can do so on the Legacy of Quel'thalas facebook page and discord, communities where they control membership and they can block anyone whom they don't like.

If you post here or on the official forums, you are going to encounter Anti High Elf posters who are going to point out all the flaws with the suggestions put forward in the pro High Elf echo chamber.
    No, it's merely you considered it impossible ... it isn't impossible. You see no acceptable answer, doesn't mean there isn't one.
    Also, you haven't really pointed out "flaws" any more than they try to shut you down with your own opinion on the matter (this entire argument is pretty much 100% opinion) ... you stated your problem with their view and continue to harass them while complaining about being harassed.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

High Elves are never going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Watch out - you may get infracted for such offensive rhetoric

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's merely you considered it impossible ... it isn't impossible. You see no acceptable answer, doesn't mean there isn't one.
    Also, you haven't really pointed out "flaws" any more than they try to shut you down with your own opinion on the matter (this entire argument is pretty much 100% opinion) ... you stated your problem with their view and continue to harass them while complaining about being harassed.
    Let's get one thing clear, because this seems to be the main fallacy in this debate.

The pro High Elf side is the one that is 100% opinion, that opinion being High Elves should be playable for the Alliance.

The Anti High Elf side is based on evidence. In game evidence, out of game evidence, word of god, interviews with Chris Metzen. You bring something up, the Anti High Elf side has a fact based, sourced response.

This is why the majority of pro High Elf discourse is based around trying to argue why what a developer says doesn't matter, or what is in game doesn't count.

You have no sources or evidence of your own to rely upon.

So no, this discussion is not 100% opinion. Your side is 100% opinion. It's not my problem that there is nothing that is firm, nothing fact based, that the pro High Elf community can rely upon. That's why whenever I reply to someone asking for evidence, I have gotten only evasion. You can't answer me with facts because you have none.

Just an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    Yeah I would delete this, it is in fact infractionable to just come in and state that. You need to present an argument alongside it I believe.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2018-06-03 at 05:36 PM.