Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Nah. Blizzard turned the majority of them against the Alliance and allied them with the Horde. High Elves are Horde now. They're called Blood Elves.
    I guess you are Generation Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil Free View Post
    Which is why adding Half-Elves into the Silver Covenant would be so awesome. We know from Arator that they have the frame of a High Elf, but they could also pick up other traits from their human side too, like tropical and subtropical skin tones and the bushy hair that humans and Kul Tirans also need to get. "Wakanda" style Half-Elves would be pretty sweet and way outside the box.

Also, the blue eye thing refers not to iris color, as so many seem to think, but rather to the blue glow of magic. There is nothing saying you couldn't have brown irises while the eyes glow blue. Look at Alleria's eyes in the Mac'Aree cutscenes for example.
    So like the Erudite from EQ but Elves instead? I'd be down to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The High Elves are an established Alliance Race since BC that has more Screentime and Story than most of the playable Races. In which way is it selfish to want to play one of the stronger and more prominent Alliance Races? Especially since Blizzard themselves ensured that Night Elves have no appeal compared to High Elves who are portrayed as more badass, more loyal to the Alliance and more competent in general. Vereesa, at least in the Game itself, is even a more appealing and active leader than Tyrande ever was in World of Warcraft.
    Wrong. The High Elves were an established race, but since Warcraft3 the overwhelming majority became Blood Elves. The leftovers only exist as a foil to the Blood Elven Sunreavers.

And High Elves portrayed as badass? Lol where?

The Night Elves having no appeal is your own personal opinion. Their string of losses in Kalimdor is unfortunate, but at least it serves as a bitch-slap to Malfurion who was neutral stupid for most of WoW. If and when Malfurion wakes up, the Night Elven lore can only go up.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Wrong. The High Elves were an established race, but since Warcraft3 the overwhelming majority became Blood Elves. The leftovers only exist as a foil to the Blood Elven Sunreavers.
    They are the Main Alliance Faction in Dalaran and during the whole Argent Tournament Patch, they are the prominent during 5.2, they are prominent in the Siege of Orgrimmar, they are one of the main factions in the Hunter Class Hall. Basically, often when we see Blood elves the High Elves are there too and have a bigger Screentime and impact than most full playable Races of the alliance when it comes to Alliance Plots.

We see High Elves as members of the Alliance often and everywhere. Damn, they are even in the new Island Expeditions.

And High Elves portrayed as badass? Lol where?
    Purge of Dalaran?

The Night Elves having no appeal is your own personal opinion. Their string of losses in Kalimdor is unfortunate, but at least it serves as a bitch-slap to Malfurion who was neutral stupid for most of WoW. If and when Malfurion wakes up, the Night Elven lore can only go up.
    Yeah, no its a fact. Blizzard portrays the Night Elves as as unappealing as possible. Night Elves as an Alliance Races are portrayed as incompetent and helpless in the face of the Horde. For most of the time, they aren't even portrayed as Alliance Race. When Night Elf Mages got introduced, Blizzard went through length to point out that Nigh Elf Mages are incompetent and weak and more of a danger to their allies than any help. Their Leader looks like that monster thing girl from New Jersey.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traycor View Post
    This was a nice suggestion. It needed to be different from Nightborne, so this is wooden ear jewelry with feather accents. While I was at it, I threw in the idea of streaked hair dye for added customization. Something like the hair and ear jewelry would probably be optional. There's also some warpaint thrown onto the ears.

These are your best designs yet! Wow, I'm flabbergasted no one's thought of implementing hair highlights! Or maybe they have, but Blizzard hasn't! Keep up the great work, I also enjoy your level head on the entire topic as well as a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    They are the Main Alliance Faction in Dalaran and during the whole Argent Tournament Patch, they are the prominent during 5.2, they are ...
    Dear M-Ra i'll just quote myself from 1 page ago

Quote Originally Posted by Zorish View Post
    *sigh*
    people... with all your concepts... tell me what is the meaning of "High" elf in the warcraft universe. Is it really being treehugger? ranger? abadoning magic?
    answer - NO! "High" elf mean that YOU! ARE! MAGIC! RELATED! Abbadon it? and you will be night elf/wood elf/paper elf/etc. So all your concepts want to separate yourself from your magic using brothers - Blood elves? ok - but YOU ARE NOT HIGH ELF ANYMORE THEN! You are tree elf. Want another offshot from elven race?

And okay - let's settle this.
    You say that you took concept from WC2... okay. You know what it mean? EVERY! PART! OF! THIS! CONCEPT! CAN! BE! ADDED! TO! BLOOD ELVES. Because every elf from WC2 if he survived LIVE in silvermoon. Blood elves NOT CHILDREN OF THIS ELVES! It's ~25 years passed! For long lived race! Race wich described in every universe as race wich multiply rate VERY LOW! Do you understand? Survivors of this war who represent your "concepts" LIVE IN SILVERMOON (partly at least). Wich mean that eveyrthing how you want to separate them from Blood Elves ACTUALLY just another option for BE. Or you think that every elf who used tatoo - cleared them after this? Didn't this sound stupid?

In the end your "High elf" will be castrated version of Blood elves, cause of everything they used in the past apply to Blood elves because so little time passed. like i will try to create list for this:

Blood elves.
    eye colors: golden (restored sunwell), green (fel users), blue (arcane users)
    Skin color: from pale to liiiiiitle bit of red (because we see how fel acting on skin color with orcs, so it's not canon, but i admit it could be possible)

tatoos: everything used by elves in the WC series
    hair color: Every color used for elves in WC series
    outfit: Every outfit used for elves in WC series

"High elves"
    Eye color: blue only
    Skin color: from pale to normal pink

tatoos: everything used by elves in the WC series
    hair color: Every color used for elves in WC series
    outfit: Every outfit used for elves in WC series. Maybe with more feather from wildhammer clan

see? because only ~25 years passed you trying to create difference where it's actually exist IN FAVOR of Blood elves. It's "High elves" who have lesser options than Blood elves.
    Okay and now to the end. After events in Sunwell i still don't undestand why separation still exist. BE don't drain living creatures now, and even allow "High elves" visit sunwell. So answer me - WHAT THE REASON for them to kill each other for different factions?

Would be cool if Blizz announced that all high elves have turned into Void Elves just to crush dreams and lick salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    Would be cool if Blizz announced that all high elves have turned into Void Elves just to crush dreams and lick salt.
    Nah, putting a single high elf here and there is far more sadistic. And i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    yeah because that is how it works. You start studying void magic and BAM! You are a void elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Both of you do us all a favour and DON'T read these threads you are both vile toxic hateful people and you are now ignored so don't bother responding and get over yourselves.
    I really don't get why no self-awareness is such a rampant problem on this forum. Is it something wrong with the forum itself? Is it something wrong with the Alliance faction (I mean, it is afflicted by the curse of HORDE BIAS, I guess), is it liking High Elves? Plus, as @Shibito already implied, you really should work on the concept of other people not having to agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grythletubs View Post
    This thread is a concept for high elves, why is that so offensive to you?
    Did I say it's offensive to me? Are you able to quote me on that? The answer is "no" to both of these questions. So how about you step out of the straw-land for once in your life.

Nice “NO YOU” arguments there.
    I mean, portraying your double standards was precisely the point. Trying to discredit it this way isn't the grand retort you thought it to be.

You don’t need to type your detailed rants, you’re reusing the same argument essentially saying “I don’t want high elves because Speculations and projections”.
    And yet nothing in that quote said anything about me not wanting High Elves. It'd be nice if you addressed actually what you were quoting, not your brilliant fantasies.

Saying I’m embarrassing myself doesn’t further prove your point, no one is forcing you to participate in the high elf threads.
    You mean like no one is forcing you to read the arguments against High Elves? I guess my previous suggestion was an exercise in futility.

Go back to bashing your head with your horde obsession please, at least that’s somewhat amusing to read.
    It's nice to admit that at least my posts have some value to them. Yours on the other hand... Also, it's adorable you still have to cling to some bullshit about my supposed Horde obsession because your posts on the matter exhibit you having no clue on the topic.

Like I said, if alliance get high elves, good for them. It’s probably the most valid allied race out there. If they don’t? Whatever.
    Another fun task for you, quote me not being OK with the Alliance players having High Elves. Hint: I only ever argued from the position of the arguments in their favor being weak as fuck. I mean, technically it's not as much of a hint as telling you the answer, but knowing you you'll manage to fail at this task anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Sorry but he's right. You are toxic to this thread. All you keep saying is : "You are wrong" and "You won't get High elves". We got it but it's time for you to say something else, really.
    Because 12 years of "I'm entitled to muh High Elves and me not getting them is proof of Blizzard shitting down Alliance throats" is perfectly healthy for the community.

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Silvermoon is already doomed to become either conquered or destroyed by the Alliance. That's a matter of time. And high elves may still be a thing. And I will be looking at your comments when it'll happen.
    And you base that on what? Alliance losing more than half of their expedition to Lordaeron, yet failing to even conquer Undercity, let alone push the Horde out of Tirisfal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Fuck OFF leave me alone and stop quoting me, I have already backed out of responding in these threads DO NOT QUOTE ME YOU ARGUMENTATIVE PIECE OF SHIT.
    Whoa, some people really don't that idea of diffrent people having diffrent opinions well.

Skipping the flamewar that popped up, I just found this thread and have got to say the OP is extremely talented! I love his high elf concepts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Skipping the flamewar that popped up, I just found this thread and have got to say the OP is extremely talented! I love his high elf concepts.
    Yup, it's a shame...all of the trash allowed on here when it's in the name of admin agendas.

Is a really interesting and cool post the OP made but since this is a Horde favoring forum people are allowed to shit on ideas made that favor the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Yup, it's a shame...all of the trash allowed on here when it's in the name of admin agendas.

Is a really interesting and cool post the OP made but since this is a Horde favoring forum people are allowed to shit on ideas made that favor the Alliance.
    I don't think this is Horde or Alliance favoring forum, because i believe that many people here play in both factions, me included, if not the big majority.

The ideas are really cool indeed. I never cared for high elves in alliance as there are so many other new and different races that could become allied races, but after seeing the ranger themed high elf i changed my mind... Give me my high elf ranger hunter! (and my San'layn warlock or death knight as well, now that we are asking for new elven races...).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    In Warcraft magic usually means Arcane magic so that's what I meant.
    magic is all magic

if the idea os of then being rangers and warriors not dabbling with magic, they should not use any magic

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its the silver covenant concept who are not silver covenant, some kind of paradox
    Yeah, good point. @Ramz is right that they look more like Wildhammers. Which would fit Quel'Danil Lodge much more. And even then, those High Elves officially joined the Alliance only in Cata and back then were still normal-looking. There hasn't been enough time for them to go full Wildhammer. Especially since even most Wildhammers don't go full Wildhammer. And there's just one building worth of them. I know Void Elves aren't numerous but this would be scraping a barrel.

Fuck OFF leave me alone and stop quoting me, I have already backed out of responding in these threads DO NOT QUOTE ME YOU ARGUMENTATIVE PIECE OF SHIT.
    Have you backed out of responding there wouldn't have been a post for me to reply to, don't you think? And I swear you said something about putting me on ignore to make yourself look high and mighty (for at least a third time). If that was the case, you wouldn't have noticed me quoting you so quickly, nor would me quoting you be that much of a problem for you.

And walk me through your thought process here. You feel free to talk shit about me and Obelisk Kai, but I can't even reply to you? Hint: only one of those actions is against the rules and it's not replying to people. So I think I'll pass on following your "order" since you have no power over me. Also, given how you are constantly accusing other people of being toxic, you're throwing nukes in glass houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post

Admin agendas? Wat? First of all, disagreeing with something isn't shitting on it (even if the subject of disagreement is an idea that favor the Alliance!). Secondly, disagreeing with the premise does not equal disliking the artwork itself. Thirdly, back to the admins bit, sorry to burst your bubble but contrary to your conspiracy theories, there's no grand HORDE BIAS plot to kill all the Alliance players and admins on MMO-C aren't assassins hired by Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a "we want high elves" thread that isn't just whining and crying, but actually gives ideas on how to implement them and does it really well. Really love the WC2-style tattoo idea. Good job OP

Deleted

Horde

I just created this MMO-C account to say my feedback of all these high elven shenanigans.

You, unpleasant persons, what a fucking stupid and unhappy stupidity you're writing here, dammit. Stop asking for high elf shit because the blizzard itself said it will not happen, said high elves are extinct and said the high elves are playable in the Horde! IN. THE. HORDE.

I
    N

T
    H
    E

H
    O
    R
    D
    E

You acting like a bunch of motherless children, come here to speak of these baseless dumbbells. Look at the images in the main post? It's the worst drawing I have saw in my life. Hope I'll not have a disease in my eyes.

How many people agree with a stupidity made High Elves? 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of WoW players?

Stop with all that headcanon, stop that stupid High Elf. Stop asking for Horde content in the Alliance. Imagine that disgrace would be playable "High Elves". High Elves are 45% of the Horde's population, if they place High Elves, it will be 70% of the Horde players moving to the Alliance. Besides a dumb idea will destroy the game forever.

It makes no sense this retcon of High Elves in the Alliance. Go learn lore, or rather, get a girlfriend!

STOP IT!

Incidentally, I would like to thank Syegfryed for his amazing participation, and for many others, TRYING to stop this retarded stupidity.

Woah. When I first saw this thread a while back before all the updates, I thought the concepts looked a little lazy and it was just a repeat of something we've heard a million times. But with all these updates and new suggestions, I'm actually really on board with this idea. It looks well thought out and genuinely distinct from just Blood Elves with blue eyes.

Did somebody say flamewar?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor