Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    its called sarcasm, to show how people are hypocrite and in reality just want a carbon copy of BE or a enhanced one.
    There is no hypocrisy at all, only dishonest misrepresentation from you.

coming from blood elves mean they come from High elves,
    No, it doesn't. Because high elves today are different than the blood elves of today. They hate each other. There is such an animosity that blood is spilled between the two. The pro-high elf community doesn't want blood elves, they want high elves. There are lore differences between the two.

its not about lore but model and fanfic.
    You can repeat that as much as you want, but it won't make it any less false.

they were not playable and they were not part of the factions, pretty obvious
    Dark Irons have been "part of the faction" for two expansions before becoming playable.

once, at the time of the alliance of lordaeron, they were not part of the alliance, neither playable, therefore they are new
    Congratulations, your explanation just ruled in the high elves: "once, at the time of the alliance of Lordaeron, they were not part of the Alliance, neither playable, therefore they are new".

they were not playable and they were not part of the factions, pretty obvious
    Some people here argue that the Silver Covenant is not part of the Alliance for residing in Dalaran, a neutral city. If that is true, by your rules, that would make them eligible to be playable, since they are definitely not playable.

but again, not playable, and they joining was never official until now, flaming beard dwarfs is new.
    Silver Covenant. Never "formally" part of the Alliance. And high elves could have different colored hair, as well. And/or beards.

blood elves are high elves? blood elves are playable? then high elves are playable
    In order:
    • No, they're not.
    • Yes, they are.
    • No, they're not.

High elves are not playable. That is an indisputable fact. Go to the character creation screen. Do you see any high elf option in the blue banner?

Your argument doesn't hold water. That's like saying, before BfA: "Kul'tirans are humans? Humans are playable? Then Kul'tirans are playable." or even "Zandalari are trolls? Trolls are playable? Then Zandalari are playable."

high elf fans:

@Strippling mad respect for you, to have so much patience.
    Trust me, if I didn't have a passion for the franchise and it's integral features (such as faction distinction) I would have given up responding a long time ago.
    Blood elves are our high elves - Chris Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by Black Goat View Post
    Blood Elves are not guests to the Horde, they belong to it. You are denying the Horde something. You're actively denying the Horde ownership of the race that they very obviously own, and have owned since BC's release.
    Um... no. Not at all.

Blood elves won't leave the Horde if high elves become playable in the Alliance. Blood elves won't change at all if high elves become playable in the Alliance. To imply anything would happen to blood elves if high elves become playable in the Alliance is nonsensical.

5+ Year Old Account
    if you can't give a proper argument, because you know not much about gameplay and lore, let people discuss alone sir.
    Then why are you being a hypocite and continue here behaving like an orc with delusions of being smarter than anyone else?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    Trust me, if I didn't have a passion for the franchise and it's integral features (such as faction distinction) I would have given up responding a long time ago.
    Poor thing, aww...

The exact same thing can be said from here you know.

I can't believe there's people denying something so fundamental about the Alliance and allied races...

Also answer the two questions I made to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    Also, answer my goddamn questions: What would have been different in this image if HE were playable back then?:

And: How playable HE defeat the purpose of the factions instead of reinforcing it? (Remember: It's a faction game, and HE are another faction of Thalassians who are aligned with the Alliance, not the Horde.)
    Your question makes no sense, so I'm not sure exactly what you want me to answer? Maybe reword it so I can understand what point you're trying to get across?

Also, I edited the pic for you. It's more accurate now.

- - - Updated - - -

Poor thing, aww...

The exact same thing can be said from here you know.

I can't believe there's people denying something so fundamental about the Alliance and allied races...

Also answer the two questions I made to you.
    High elves are not fundamental to the Alliance. High elves as a society (as a governing group) seceded the Alliance. Any remaining high elves aligned with the alliance are nothing but a minor feature with very little relevance to the overall story progression of the alliance. If alliance high elves were to suddenly disappear (as in we saw no more NPCs) it would not change the dynamics of the alliance whatsoever. High elves have become a core race to the Horde. Like I said, any elves who chose to remain with the alliance are not core to the faction, they're a rarity.. a minor feature who will likely over time be replaced with void elf NPCs more n more.

You need to hop off your high horse. Nothing's being denied to you. The race is already playable, it's available on the Horde. Faction distinction is a core aspect of this game, so subsequently the playable races on each faction will naturally be distinct from one another. Given that the high elven race is playable on the Horde (as has been pointed out on numerous occasions yet you seem to deny this) then making them playable on the alliance would do nothing but damage the faction lines... which like I said is a core aspect of this game.
    Last edited by Strippling; 2019-06-28 at 12:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's more accurate now.
    Yikes. Would your Orc like being called "greenskin"? That's basically how it is calling a Blood Elf "High Elf". If that can't be understood, nothing more needs to be said on that subject.

I find it pretty inane that a race that chooses to not call themselves something is having its supposed "fans" calling them that very thing. Makes it seem like it's less about the lore for the Blood Elf players who say such things as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Yikes. Would your Orc like being called "greenskin"? That's basically how it is calling a Blood Elf "High Elf". If that can't be understood, nothing more needs to be said on that subject.

I find it pretty inane that a race that chooses to not call themselves something is having its supposed "fans" calling them that very thing. Makes it seem like it's less about the lore for the Blood Elf players who say such things as well.
    Are you suggesting that the high elven race is not playable? Are you suggesting that blood elves and high elves are not the same race? Blood elves call themselves blood elves, but that doesn't change the fact that they are the high elves of WoW. This was made very clear the moment they were introduced as playable.. sorry this was made clear in WCIII.

5+ Year Old Account
    Your question makes no sense, so I'm not sure exactly what you want me to answer? Maybe reword it so I can understand what point you're trying to get across?
    My question is easy and simple. I'm very sorry if you find difficulties finding meaning on it.

The correct answer is: Nothing. Nothing would have been different.

Is not more accurate, is more biased and incorrect.

High elves are not fundamental to the Alliance.
    You are the only one saying they are fundamental. I'm only saying that they are members of the Alliance which is correct.

High elves as a society (as a governing group) seceded the Alliance.
    And that's why we can still see High elves in the Alliance nowadays.

If alliance high elves were to suddenly disappear (as in we saw no more NPCs) it would not change the dynamics of the alliance whatsoever. High elves have become a core race to the Horde.
    The exact same thing can be said about Goblins, Night elves, Goblins, Undead, Blood elves, Draenei, Pandaren...

Snap them out of existence and the factions will continue no problem.

You need to hop off your high horse.
    Seeing your and Syegfryed responses I should be the one saying this.

Nothing's being denied to you.
    A more complete game with a more complete factions regarding the lore of such game.

The race is already playable, it's available on the Horde.
    However the group is not available and you perfectly know it. And calm down, i'm enjoying my Blood elves and i'm a proud horde member forever and ever

Faction distinction is a core aspect of this game
    I'm starting to think you don't know what 'core' means.

If it was so 'core' we would not have Pandaren, Void elves or Nightborne.

Just face it for a goddamn time. You are being too melodramatic about this. As many others in this thread. The factions are not in danger. Calm the hell down...

Given that the high elven race is playable on the Horde (as has been pointed out on numerous occasions yet you seem to deny this) then making them playable on the alliance would do nothing but damage the faction lines... which like I said is a core aspect of this game.
    However, i'm not denying it and you are the one saying that they are a different race, not me.

High elves are not playable, doesn't matter how much you try to goal that BS. Blood elves are, in the Horde, not the Alliance, and not the group that calls themselves the exact same way their former name, High elves, in name of their people and their group. For the Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    There is no hypocrisy at all, only dishonest misrepresentation from you.
    like i said it was sarcasm.

No, it doesn't. Because high elves today are different than the blood elves of today.
    in what? its literally just "im alliance" or "im horde" and "i hate you", meaningless
    They hate each other. There is such an animosity that blood is spilled between the two. The pro-high elf community doesn't want blood elves, they want high elves. There are lore differences between the two.
    right now void elves hate each other, there is a animosity that blood is spilled between the two. The pro high elf community want white-blond-blue-eyes elves, congratulations you have your HE but in purple, they do the same thing, have the same core lore, this or you know they don't care about lore at all.

You can repeat that as much as you want, but it won't make it any less false.
    same for you

Dark Irons have been "part of the faction" for two expansions before becoming playable.
    being "part of the faction" =/= officially joining and being playable, its new, nice to see that you drop of the other examples to stand with this one alone

Congratulations, your explanation just ruled in the high elves: "once, at the time of the alliance of Lordaeron, they were not part of the Alliance, neither playable, therefore they are new".
    it don't, because, once again, high elves aren't new, they are playable since TBC.

Some people here argue that the Silver Covenant is not part of the Alliance for residing in Dalaran, a neutral city. If that is true, by your rules, that would make them eligible to be playable, since they are definitely not playable.
    by my rules they would not be playable because, HE are already playable.

Silver Covenant. Never "formally" part of the Alliance. And high elves could have different colored hair, as well. And/or beards.
    why they could have? why those would have different hair than blood elves since you know, they are physically identical? its just another fanfic creating differences from thin air.

void elves are already HE with different color, the "pro" want the little diference possible, so they can be legolas, nope.

In order:
    • No, they're not.
    now proof that blood elves aren't high elves, cause its canon fact, said by devs, and canon lore.

• Yes, they are.
    • No, they're not.
    you lost yourself right here.
    High elves are not playable. That is an indisputable fact. Go to the character creation screen. Do you see any high elf option in the blue banner?
    blood elves are high elves, therefore they are playable, thats is an indisputable fact until blizzard said they are two different races.

Your argument doesn't hold water. That's like saying, before BfA: "Kul'tirans are humans? Humans are playable? Then Kul'tirans are playable." or even "Zandalari are trolls? Trolls are playable? Then Zandalari are playable."
    your argument don't hold water because unlike BE and HE who are indisputable the same race, with no physical difference, Zandalari and kul'tirans are totally different from their counterparts

Its like saying lions and tigers are the same because they are felines/trolls-humans, but lions are the same as lions, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Then why are you being a hypocite and continue here behaving like an orc with delusions of being smarter than anyone else?
    you should stop accusing people of what you do, it will be better for your own image.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Yikes. Would your Orc like being called "greenskin"? That's basically how it is calling a Blood Elf "High Elf".
    both are true, even if you consider pejorative or not
    gladly im not an elf fan, actually a hater, so i can say the truth regardless.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-06-28 at 01:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you suggesting that the high elven race is not playable? Are you suggesting that blood elves and high elves are not the same race? Blood elves call themselves blood elves, but that doesn't change the fact that they are the high elves of WoW. This was made very clear the moment they were introduced as playable.. sorry this was made clear in WCIII.
    Nice question dodging.

5+ Year Old Account
    like i said it was sarcasm.

in what? its literally just "im alliance" or "im horde" and "i hate you", meaningless

right now void elves hate each other, there is a animosity that blood is spilled between the two. The pro high elf community want white-blond-blue-eyes elves, congratulations you have your HE but in purple, they do the same thing, have the same core lore, this or you know they don't care about lore at all.

same for you

being "part of the faction" =/= officially joining and being playable, its new, nice to see that you drop of the other examples to stand with this one alone

it don't, because, once again, high elves aren't new, they are playable since TBC.

why they could have? why those would have different hair than blood elves since you know, they are physically identical? its just another fanfic creating differences from thin air.

void elves are already HE with different color, the "pro" want the little diference possible, so they can be legolas, nope.

now proof that blood elves aren't high elves, cause its canon fact, said by devs, and canon lore.

you lost yourself right here.

blood elves are high elves, therefore they are playable, thats is an indisputable fact until blizzard said they are two different races.

your argument don't hold water because unlike BE and HE who are indisputable the same race, with no physical difference, Zandalari and kul'tirans are totally different from their counterparts

Its like saying lions and tigers are the same because they are felines/trolls-humans, but lions are the same as lions, sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

you should stop accusing people of what you do, it will be better for your own image.

- - - Updated - - -

both are true, even if you consider pejorative or not

'I know you are, but what am I?'

Most of what you post resumes in that. It's sad and pathetic.

Can you not be like this?
    Last edited by Aldo Hawk; 2019-06-28 at 02:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    'I know you are, but what am I?'

Most of what you post resumes in that. It's sad and pathetic.

Can you not be like this?
    can you like, do something instead of "buah buah troll,"

if you can't come with a proper response, don't respond anymore, there is the ignore feature for that

- - - Updated - - -

High elves are not fundamental to the Alliance. High elves as a society (as a governing group) seceded the Alliance. Any remaining high elves aligned with the alliance are nothing but a minor feature with very little relevance to the overall story progression of the alliance. If alliance high elves were to suddenly disappear (as in we saw no more NPCs) it would not change the dynamics of the alliance whatsoever. High elves have become a core race to the Horde. Like I said, any elves who chose to remain with the alliance are not core to the faction, they're a rarity.. a minor feature who will likely over time be replaced with void elf NPCs more n more.

You need to hop off your high horse. Nothing's being denied to you. The race is already playable, it's available on the Horde. Faction distinction is a core aspect of this game, so subsequently the playable races on each faction will naturally be distinct from one another. Given that the high elven race is playable on the Horde (as has been pointed out on numerous occasions yet you seem to deny this) then making them playable on the alliance would do nothing but damage the faction lines... which like I said is a core aspect of this game.

Ok you're really grasping at straws. That's the Silver Covenant aligned with the Alliance, NOT the Kirin Tor who is neutral.
    The High elf FACTION is in the Alliance. The High elf RACE is divided among the two factions.

You are the only one saying they are fundamental. I'm only saying that they are members of the Alliance which is correct.
    This is what you said: I can't believe there's people denying something so fundamental about the Alliance and allied races...

You're the one deeming them fundamental. I'm saying they're not, the story tells us this, the game tells us this... everything points to them being a minor feature, a dwindling group. They are far from being 'fundamental' to the Alliance.

The exact same thing can be said about Goblins, Night elves, Goblins, Undead, Blood elves, Draenei, Pandaren...

Snap them out of existence and the factions will continue no problem.
    Take away any of those races and a notable hole would be left.

Take away high elves there'd be no difference at all. Don't kid yourself in thinking that alliance aligned high elves are even a fraction of the relevance as those races (or other core races) you listed.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see void elf NPCs replacing high elf NPCs from now on and into the future.

However, i'm not denying it and you are the one saying that they are a different race, not me.
    Again, do you misread things or??? When have I said they're a different race? This whole time I've stipulated that they're the same race.
    Last edited by Strippling; 2019-06-28 at 03:15 AM.

The pro high elf community want white-blond-blue-eyes elves,
    Congratulations on sharing Ion's disconnect with the pro-high elf community.

being "part of the faction" =/= officially joining and being playable, its new
    Point being: and none of your examples of "rules" disqualify the high elves.

nice to see that you drop of the other examples to stand with this one alone
    Because your own examples are not worth discussing. "Fat" is a race now, according to you. The worgen "race" is not a race, because the child of two cursed humans (worgen) is an uncursed human.

once again, high elves aren't new, they are playable since TBC.
    Once again:
    • They are, by your own rules, since by "new" you explained as it "not officially joined and playable", which fits the high elves perfectly.
    • They are not. Blood elves are playable since TBC. Otherwise, by that reasoning, Kul'Tirans and Zandalari have been playable since vanilla day one.

No, your rules make them playable. The problem here is that you keep confusing high elves with blood elves. If you did that mistake within Azeroth, you'd be quickly corrected with a dagger to the throat, considering that's a huge insult to both sides.

Repeat after me: "blood elves are playable, high elves are not."

Just as "fanfic-y" as the difference between Stormwind humans and Kul'Tiras humans being just a bigger layer of fat tissue.

void elves are already HE
    False. They are not. They're blood elves, not high elves. I honestly wonder if you and others are intentionally obtuse regarding this, or you just simply can't comprehend that, in the game, high elves are not blood elves. Considering the amount of times that has been explained, I'm leaning toward the former.

I have the developer's own words: "blood elves basically kind of are high elves". Saying "basically kind of" means there are differences. Also, even if they are the same:
    "They (Kul'Tiras humans) are not biologically different from other humans."

blood elves are high elves,
    But not all high elves are high elves. Remember this fact, please.

therefore they are playable,
    That is objectively false. There is no "high elf" race option in the character creation screen, on the blue banner.

thats is an indisputable fact
    It's very "disputable", and not a fact.

until blizzard said they are two different races.
    Why does it matter, considering Blizzard went on record to say that Stormwind humans and Kul'Tiras humans are the exact same race?

This is the point you should look in the mirror to notice the egg on your face. "Kul'tirans are totally different from their counterparts." Yeah. Right. Differences that did not exist whatsoever until BfA came along. Kul'Tiras NPC existed since the Cataclysm expansion and they all looked like normal humans.

And yet you opt to misrepresent and spout falsehoods. A pity.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Ok you're really grasping at straws. That's the Silver Covenant aligned with the Alliance, NOT the Kirin Tor who is neutral.
    The High elf FACTION is in the Alliance. The High elf RACE is divided among the two factions.
    High elfers accusing others of grasping at straws? That's rich.

The Silver Covenant were there on behalf of the Kirin Tor, just as their presence in the past has nearly always been. They're a militant faction of the Kirin Tor and they reside in Dalaran... the home of the Kirin Tor. They are alliance aligned, yes. But they beckon to the Kirin Tor above the Alliance, as has been evident in this expansion where the Alliance are at war and the Silver Covenant are no where to be seen (funny how the Kirin Tor want no part in this faction war, and subsequently them or the SC are no where to be seen).

The high elf race has been playable on the Horde since TBC. Allowing that race, which is available on the Horde, to now be playable on the Alliance (all because of a very small group of alliance aligned elfs) would blur the faction lines that form a very big part of this game.

Impressive post. Though, if high elves get added into the game, a second race would need to be added to balance it out for both factions. Unless high elves go the panda route, which would be odd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Congratulations on sharing Ion's disconnect with the pro-high elf community.
    you mean the truth? 100% of the artwork about HE "options" is always fair skin, blonde and with blue-eyes, they even want the same skin colors for HE

i don't see anyone asking for HE to become HE, so, obviously,is not about lore at all.

Point being: and none of your examples of "rules" disqualify the high elves.
    because you don't think it do, don't mean it don't

Because your own examples are not worth discussing.
    sure, only the things you want or believe are worth discussing
    "Fat" is a race now, according to you.
    by the devs, the kul'tiran is a different breed of humans, if the relation with the drust is true, then yeah they are far ahead of differentiation than BE and HE
    The worgen "race" is not a race, because the child of two cursed humans (worgen) is an uncursed human.
    "its not a race technically" sure, neither undead, but they are different enough to count as race and new, because again, they are not jut humans with another hair, but a werewolf they are not just humans dead, but rotting zombies

Once again:
    • They are, by your own rules, since by "new" you explained as it "not officially joined and playable", which fits the high elves perfectly.
    it don't because once again: High elves already joined a faction and are already playable on the horde, there is no new, there is no place to fit then perfectly in other faction
    • They are not. Blood elves are playable since TBC

blood elves are high elves
    Otherwise, by that reasoning, Kul'Tirans and Zandalari have been playable since vanilla day one.
    Darkspear trolls are not Zandalari and Kul'tirans are a different breed of human therefore not the same as stormwind humans

unlike BE and HE who are exactly the same.

You are just using the fallacy of False analogy here.

No, your rules make them playable
    they exactly do the opposite, again, HE aren't new, they are already playable, with other name.
    The problem here is that you keep confusing high elves with blood elves.
    the real problem here is you are refusing to accept the canon fact that blood elves are high elves.
    If you did that mistake within Azeroth, you'd be quickly corrected with a dagger to the throat, considering that's a huge insult to both sides.
    gladly we are not roleplaying

Repeat after me: "blood elves are playable, high elves are not."
    then we would both be wrong

Cause you know, blood elves are High elves, therefore, high elves are playable.

Just as "fanfic-y" as the difference between Stormwind humans and Kul'Tiras humans being just a bigger layer of fat tissue.
    their physiognomy and their racials is far differene than jut "fat"

in any specie, if you have that kind of difference it would be considered a different race/specie, thus more than hundred of years to have enough difference between, something who didn't happen with be and he (only in the fanfictions) they are exactly the same.

False. They are not. They're blood elves, not high elves. I honestly wonder if you and others are intentionally obtuse regarding this, or you just simply can't comprehend that, in the game, high elves are not blood elves. Considering the amount of times that has been explained, I'm leaning toward the former.
    im still waiting a single prove about this, repeat again and again the wrong is not "explain" crap

I have the developer's own words: "blood elves basically kind of are high elves". Saying "basically kind of" means there are differences.
    that literally say what they are high elves, you twisting and trying to find a hole and a spark of hope in his statement don't change that

here more facts for you:

The blood elves (or sin'dorei, "children of the blood" in Thalassian — pronounced [ˈsiːndɔraɪ], [siːnˈdɔraɪ] or [siːndɔreɪ]) are high elves who changed their name after the Scourge invasion of Quel'Thalas
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/races/blood-elf

Blood elves are, biologically and physiologically, high elves
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Warcra...ia/Blood_Elves

Ion Hazzikostas stated that high elves are essentially already playable as the blood elves on the Horde, and that the void elves are also another flavor of high elves that are playable on the Alliance

Blood elf is the name of the high elves, they didn't magically became another race or another organism with another name, its not how biology works
    The term "blood elf" itself is a cultural identity: a show of respect and honor for the fall of the high elves, the destruction of the Sunwell

except that is factually wrong, i look in both sources and nowhere is said they are not biologically different from other humans, he even said they were VARIANTS
    [they’re] just variants on Kul Tirans.
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2018/04/05...-day-jimmy-lo/

A proud, sea faring race of humans
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/02/01...-allied-races/

they sai they WERE NOT INTENDED, to be a different race, seeing by the way of the events, they ended up being one.

again, years of isolation, specialization, their features, already show they not being exactly the same as stormwind humans, therefore they are new.

But not all high elves are high elves. Remember this fact, please.
    omegaLUL
    That is objectively false. There is no "high elf" race option in the character creation screen, on the blue banner.
    it don'st matter on what banner, the race is already playable, just because its not the group you want, in the faction you want don't make it false.

It's very "disputable", and not a fact.
    there is no disputal except for poor attempts of delusion.

Why does it matter, considering Blizzard went on record to say that Stormwind humans and Kul'Tiras humans are the exact same race?
    except they didn't, but i will bite, it matter because they are in the same faction, not the other one.

you know, just like highmountain taurens are taurens, but they end up in the same faction.

This is the point you should look in the mirror to notice the egg on your face. "Kul'tirans are totally different from their counterparts." Yeah. Right

its a fact, they are tottaly different, with reason to be, UNLIKE HE, who the only reasons are "i want it to be" or "my fanfiction said so"
    Differences that did not exist whatsoever until BfA came along. Kul'Tiras NPC existed since the Cataclysm expansion and they all looked like normal humans.
    those normal kul'tiras still exist, they are there, they just created a new breed of humans adapted to the region, totally well explained that make actual sense

Years of isolation, genetic changes, mutation, something who didn't happen with HE (of course just in the fanfictions) maybe with a hundred of years, os some sort of magic to change then enough, oh wait, they already did, its VE, like ion said, another HE but on the ally side.

And yet you opt to misrepresent and spout falsehoods. A pity.
    however you say

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizune View Post
    Impressive post. Though, if high elves get added into the game, a second race would need to be added to balance it out for both factions. Unless high elves go the panda route, which would be odd.
    Yes, as every faction specific race has been.

you mean the truth?
    No, I mean disconnect. Do you suffer from reading problems as well?

100% of the artwork about HE "options" is always fair skin, blonde and with blue-eyes, they even want the same skin colors for HE
    Shocker that, when presenting their ideas, people don't want to stray too far from what is being currently presented to us in-game.

i don't see anyone asking for HE to become HE, so, obviously,is not about lore at all.
    I think you got lost in your head, somewhere, because that doesn't make sense.

because you don't think it do, don't mean it don't
    I'll bite: point me, exactly, at the passages that exclude high elves from being playable.

by the devs, the kul'tiran is a different breed of humans,
    They're the exact same "breed" of humans.

"its not a race technically" sure, neither undead, but they are different enough to count as race and new, because again, they are not jut humans with another hair, but a werewolf they are not just humans dead, but rotting zombies
    And it's the whole "basically kind of" that tells that high elves are not blood elves, that their differences are noticeable.

it don't because once again: High elves already joined a faction and are already playable on the horde, there is no new, there is no place to fit then perfectly in other faction
    That is objectively false. Blood elves joined a faction, and are playable on the Horde. The high elves are not yet playable. It would do wonders to this conversation if you understood that fact.

blood elves are high elves
    But not all high elves are blood elves. The elves of the Allerian Stronghold are not blood elves. The elves of the Silver Covenant are not blood elves. It would do wonders to this conversation if you understood that fact.

Darkspear trolls are not Zandalari and Kul'tirans are a different breed of human therefore not the same as stormwind humans
    Kul'Tiras humans are the same breed as humans.

they exactly do the opposite, again, HE aren't new, they are already playable, with other name.
    No, they are not. Those thalassian elves with a different name are not high elves. High elves are Alliance-aligned. High elves despise those that changed their name.

the real problem here is you are refusing to accept the canon fact that blood elves are high elves.
    Oh, no. I accept that fact. The real problem is you not accepting that not all high elves are blood elves.

then we would both be wrong

Cause you know, blood elves are High elves, therefore, high elves are playable.
    So then you admit Zandalari and Kul'Tiran humans were playable since WoW day one. High elves, in the game, are not blood elves. High elves despise blood elves.

their physiognomy and their racials is far differene than jut "fat"
    Using racials. Are you really going to resort to racials? For one, the high elves would not have the "arcane torrent" racial the blood elves have, since it's a leftover from Kael'Thas teachings, for one. Likey won't have the 1% crit and enchanting bonuses. And going into hypothetical musings here, one thing they could have is a racial that reduces mana cost of spells by 1%, on the reasoning they endured the lack of Sunwell on their own without resorting to stealing magic from living beings, so they learned how to better conserve their own mana. For example.

im still waiting a single prove about this, repeat again and again the wrong is not "explain" crap
    The fact there is not a single blood elf that calls themselves "high elf", except when they're talking about their distant past? The fact high elves despise the blood elves? The fact that high elf NPCs exist?

that literally say what they are high elves, you twisting and trying to find a hole and a spark of hope in his statement don't change that
    No, I'm not. Granny Smiths are not "basically kind of" an apple. They're apples. You don't say "basically kind of" when two things are the exact same.

You got close to self-awareness, there. Read, carefully, what is written on that quote of yours after the part you bolded.

So are Kul'Tiras humans and Stormwind humans.

Blood elf is the name of the high elves,
    The game disagrees with you.

except that is factually wrong, i look in both sources and nowhere is said they are not biologically different from other humans, he even said they were VARIANTS

https://blizzardwatch.com/2018/04/05...-day-jimmy-lo/
    Which is why they are humans. Varians mean variances in height, hair color, build, etc. They are still the exact same race. Or do you think my brother that towers a head over me and weights over twice my weight... is a different race? No, you don't. Or at least I hope you don't.

https://blizzardwatch.com/2019/02/01...-allied-races/

they sai they WERE NOT INTENDED, to be a different race, seeing by the way of the events, they ended up being one.
    If you actually bothered to read the article, and the linked articles, you'd realize that they're using the word "race" simply as a way to differentiate the kingdoms, unless you're willing to accept that the humans of Dalaran are a different race considering the link to this other article says "originally one of the seven human races" and cite Dalaran as one of those "races". And Gilneas too, mind you.

again, years of isolation, specialization, their features, already show they not being exactly the same as stormwind humans, therefore they are new.
    A few years of isolation is not enough to make a new race. Otherwise you're admitting the high elves are an actual separate race from the blood elves since they've been separate for just as long and went through different tribulations that affected both in different ways.

the race is already playable,
    Objectively false, as already explained.

its a fact, they are tottaly different, with reason to be, UNLIKE HE, who the only reasons are "i want it to be" or "my fanfiction said so"
    Kul'Tirans had no reasons at all to be different. Hell, as I've shown to you, Kul'Tiras humans were never different from Stormwind humans. That differentiation only came about solely to make them playable. Otherwise, if Blizzard didn't decide to add Kul'Tiras as a playable race, and opted for a different one, I'd bet every single human NPC in Kul'Tiras would look exactly like the Stormwind humans. Like they have since the beginning of the game until BfA came along.

those normal kul'tiras still exist, they are there, they just created a new breed of humans adapted to the region, totally well explained that make actual sense
    Wow, the mental gymnastics. "Those Kul'Tiras soldiers look like normal humans because they're not on Kul'Tiras." That is Olympic gold medal levels of mental gymnastics and rationalization.

Years of isolation, genetic changes, mutation,
    Shut up, and educate yourself on genetic before spouting nonsense. First off: they were never isolated. They had constant trade through Boralus. People came and went. At best you can say they "isolated" themselves after they left the Alliance, but twenty years is nowhere near time enough for "genetic changes and mutations" to happen. That's barely one generation.