Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlae View Post
    Yep, it's slower. Evidence is first hand, and anyone that actually levels will find this. ._. Dungeon leveling is even slower.
    It's not even about that. There numbers are right there. You don't have to guess. They flat out increased the amount needed while lowering the amount received.
    It's not even a debate.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    It's not even about that. There numbers are right there. You don't have to guess. They flat out increased the amount needed while lowering the amount received.
    It's not even a debate.
    Did they lower the amount of xp you get from a quest at the same level?

The xp numbers also are not the only thing to take into account. Quest never go green now, you don’t have to travel as much you can skip zones you are slower at clearing ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Did they lower the amount of xp you get from a quest at the same level?

The xp numbers also are not the only thing to take into account. Quest never go green now, you don’t have to travel as much you can skip zones you are slower at clearing ect.
    Yes and the amount you get from killing mobs. The ones in dungeons by a pretty large amount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, it's slower. Evidence is first hand, and anyone that actually levels will find this. ._. Dungeon leveling is even slower.
    Yes and the amount you get from killing mobs. The ones in dungeons by a pretty large amount.
    Got a source? Last guy I asked never replied. Though I know they nerfed the dungeon xp.

7+ Year Old Account
    Got a source? Last guy I asked never replied. Though I know they nerfed the dungeon xp.
    They just want to find everything they could to blame blizzard because they hate leveling.

You can just check the amount they gave you befor and compare it with what they give you now. I don't have the link to the PTR-thread where this was discussed but I'm sure it's there somewhere, still.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can just check the amount they gave you befor and compare it with what they give you now. I don't have the link to the PTR-thread where this was discussed but I'm sure it's there somewhere, still.
    I could check i how ever don’t know how to find the xp a yellow quest would give at the same Same level same gear ect, which is why I’m asking for a source. And looking for some thread discussioning it when I have no info on how to find the thread/page/post is not reasonable.

I could check i how ever don’t know how to find the xp a yellow quest would give at the same Same level same gear ect, which is why I’m asking for a source. And looking for some thread discussioning it when I have no info on how to find the thread/page/post is not reasonable.
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to dig it up for you. It was discussed at length both here and on the official forums just the other month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    They just want to find everything they could to blame blizzard because they hate leveling.
    Yes, that is right. I do detest leveling in WoW. Thats why it's really annoying when they made it take much longer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that is right. I do detest leveling in WoW. Thats why it's really annoying when they made it take much longer.
    Speak for yourself. Deal with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I'm not going to dig it up for you. It was discussed at length both here and on the official forums just the other month.

- - - Updated - - -

If your gonna make a claim and then are unable or unwilling to provide proof that that claim I’m gonna have to assume your claim was wrong. It being discussed at length is also worthless if you won’t share the discussion.

Speak for yourself. Deal with it.
    I am speaking for myself. Did you even read the post?

- - - Updated - - -

If your gonna make a claim and then are unable or unwilling to provide proof that that claim I’m gonna have to assume your claim was wrong. It being discussed at length is also worthless if you won’t share the discussion.
    You can assume whatever you want. Facts do not change to fit you however much you like them to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Speak for yourself by distorting fact. great !
    You can assume whatever you want. Facts do not change to fit you however much you like them to.
    DEAL WITH IT

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You haven’t provided any facts......... I flat out asked for facts and you refused to give them.

Speak for yourself by distorting fact. great !

DEAL WITH IT
    What are you, like 5 years old?

Dungeon xp nerfs = slower leveling, they've nerfed dungeons not once but TWICE after the patch; and that's with the patch having brought quite a heavy nerf to dungeon quest xp and mob xp reductions. They increased the amount of xp to level, and reduced xp in a lot of spots; because now you wouldn't have to leave zones to keep questing.

They removed the RAF bonuses for anyone doing that from the patch and onwards, so even now if you RAF the max bonus is 50% extra xp.. The stealth removal of XP potion sources within the game, etc. Convenient that BFA comes with a 110 boost.

Everything in the last patch was designed to SLOW down leveling, push BFA pre-orders.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon xp nerfs = slower leveling, they've nerfed dungeons not once but TWICE after the patch; and that's with the patch having brought quite a heavy nerf to dungeon quest xp and mob xp reductions. They increased the amount of xp to level, and reduced xp in a lot of spots; because now you wouldn't have to leave zones to keep questing.

They removed the RAF bonuses for anyone doing that from the patch and onwards, so even now if you RAF the max bonus is 50% extra xp.. The stealth removal of XP potion sources within the game, etc. Convenient that BFA comes with a 110 boost.

Everything in the last patch was designed to SLOW down leveling, push BFA pre-orders.
    I already know dungeon xp was nerfed. What I want to know is if normal quest xp has gone down at the same level.

I also couldn’t care less about people using RAF to powerlevel it should be used for brining new people Into the game so outing them on par with heirlooms seems like a good idea to me.

I already know dungeon xp was nerfed. What I want to know is if normal quest xp has gone down at the same level.

I also couldn’t care less about people using RAF to powerlevel it should be used for brining new people Into the game so outing them on par with heirlooms seems like a good idea to me.
    its meant as a catchup to get them to the max level content that their raf buddy is in . its meant to be fast. killing the bonus is ridiculous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    its meant as a catchup to get them to the max level content that their raf buddy is in . its meant to be fast. killing the bonus is ridiculous.
    we have a better catch up with the boost they give you now. we don't need a 300% xp buff when you can be instantly max level (or 10 under).

It has, due to you having to move around zones less blizzard reduced the XP given from quests to compensate.

we have a better catch up with the boost they give you now. we don't need a 300% xp buff when you can be instantly max level (or 10 under).
    That does cover referring a friend, but not leveling alts.