Thread: Speakers

Speakers

Hey, I was wondering what kind of speakers y'all use? I'm looking for a sound bar style (low profile) speaker that packs a punch. I'd like to keep it under $100 if possible but I don't know where to begin.

You wont be able to find a soundbar designed for PC's that sounds good for under 100 bucks.

You can find a decent 2.1 soundbar made for TV's but unless you had a clever way of mounting it that would look ridiculous on a desk

This is what i use, pretty good for the money:
    https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acousti...ds=pc+speakers

Love the volume puck too.

The new Razer Nommo speakers actually got pretty solid reviews for the 100$ price range. There are, of course, better speakers out there, but at that price range they scored really well. Logitech's new MX Sound speakers are also reviewing very well, and when i was toying with them at Worst Buy, they sounded quite good.

Personally, im actually currently using the speakers in my monitor. I have an ASUS Designo monitor with the Bang & Olafsen speakers and DAC in it, and they are actually quite good. Easily as good as any 50-75$ pair of speakers. Ill have to replace them soon, though (as im going to be upgrading to a 1440p Gsync monitor sometime soon) and i'm thinking about the Razer Nommo's or the MX Sound's.

The ability to just walk into Worst Buy and force them to Price Match the MX Sound to wherever i can find it cheapest will probably lead to me getting those instead of waiting to order the Nommo from Razer.

Razer's soundbar actually also gets pretty solid reviews, but is a bit pricy at 199$.

Both the Nommo and MX Sound speakers sit right at 99$.