Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    No it's coming from someone who's experienced with addons. If addons screw up with your performance it's either :

1. Your hard drive is literally garbage and can't handle the extra requests.
    2. Your ram is constantly maxed out which causes your computer to throttle wow.
    3. Using out of data addons or bad code contained within an addon or even potential corruption.

Mind you elvui, a boss mod and a damage meter uses on average 90-120mb, that's literally nothing.
    finally someone who has a clue... i gave up trying to convince the ignorant...

I really hate these youtubers etc who has a rotten UI as well OP. It just triggers me...But then again I am also a bit to relevant/addicted to addons, sitting at over 100 installed and used on my main, with different alts having less activated.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

1.) ElvUI looks like shit. Truly. Complete and utter shit.

2.) If you're using ElvUI, you're not the "elite superhardcore, yo!!!" player you think you are. You're little more than the UI equivalent of a script kiddie. It sure as shit isn't something you brag about using.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonol View Post
    Besides, I have experience with Elvui, so a few weeks ago, I could set it up from scratch (deleted interface+wtf folders) in an hour. For that hour of my life, I got my clean and consistent UI back, removed the unnecessary parts that litter my screen during gameplay.
    and still you are an hour behind everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    and still you are an hour behind everyone else
    first off: That makes no sense? Is Bfa already out or what race are we talking about?
    Second: Assuming everyone else but him is using base ui. Is that the road you wanna walk on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I really hate these youtubers etc who has a rotten UI as well OP. It just triggers me...But then again I am also a bit to relevant/addicted to addons, sitting at over 100 installed and used on my main, with different alts having less activated.
    Yes. An example is Asmongold. Someone finds the guy annoying, I personally like crazy ppl like him, because they can teach alternative ways to play the game, show something new or help to get over something you think difficult.

But I don't like his UI at all. Sure, he also uses immense amount of addons, but his screen is chaos, and he always have full bags. I don't say delete 90% of addons and set up an UI that is basically a clean screen like "Alt+Z", but I always pursue/search for logic and consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassanova Frankenstein View Post
    1.) ElvUI looks like shit. Truly. Complete and utter shit.

2.) If you're using ElvUI, you're not the "elite superhardcore, yo!!!" player you think you are. You're little more than the UI equivalent of a script kiddie. It sure as shit isn't something you brag about using.
    I don't say I'm going for look. I go for optimal, and I find basic UI not optimal.

My choice is Elvui, after trying almost all UI addons. Mainly, because it didn't gave me lua errors compared to other alternatives, and I explored it over time, and I'm satisfied with the options it can offer without any extra addons that can conflict with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Solence View Post
    first off: That makes no sense? Is Bfa already out or what race are we talking about?
    Second: Assuming everyone else but him is using base ui. Is that the road you wanna walk on?
    LoL.