Poll: The most evil class in Wacraft is

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    classes aren't inherently evil unless you're taking certain things as the only way to be. DK's clearly go out of their way to attack red drakes and paladins for some reason that we can't control... the mount questline still doesn't make much sense to me.

I personally think it's more based on a specific character and their deeds rather than the class they are.

Probably paladins. Totally corrupted by the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Mages and Shamans, obviously.

Fire as a weapon of war was banned by the Geneva Convention because it's an inhumane way to kill people, can accidentally kill innocents when it spreads, and causes too much harm to those it -doesn't- kill, resulting in the remainder of their lifetime in disfigured agony.

At no time has the Geneva Convention banned the use of Necromancy or Soul-Manipulation.
    What? But...to Blizzard, those are the 2 most happy go lucky classes in this Game...

Death Knights use death magic. Warlocks and Demon Hunters use fel. Shadow protests use the void. So take your pick in which of those forces us the most evil.

I think right now light (holy)/dark(void/shadow) are the biggest evils in the game right now.

Also, most EVIL Class?

Well, the Warlocks don't care that much about being Evil. If anything, they're just VERY VERY VERY on their own when it comes to shit. For example, Warlocks could fuck around, tormenting people and shit for their own personal game. That, or they'd destroy everything in their site all for fun and games, that...or due to them wanting to easily crush the enemy. Oh, and as for Demonology? Well, that's...for the Succubi...

So, in general? The Warlocks aren't be "evil". However, they are the most devastating in terms of...well...everything else.

The Demon Hunters are...well...both useless and edgy as fuck. But, they're not Evil.

The Death Knights are the most SHADY. Evil? Ugh...I think so? I mean, lore-wise, you've decided to slay half of the remaining Red Dragonflight members just so you could get a sick, cool ride. Then, you tried stealing Tirion's body from the Paladins. And now, you're even doing more shady shit in the Faction War. So...i'd say you're the most Evil?

But, the Shadows Priests are the most "M O R A L L Y G R E Y !" ones here, on this list...

For example: They listen to whispers just for more Power. They grow insane via the Old Gods whispers. And they join cults for the Void. However, if controlled, the Shadow Priests could also make a GREAT Allies/Enemies to the different Factions. And they can also help y'all out in saving the World from different threats. Including the Void itself...so...

I'd say Death Knights, to be honest. They're care-free, they're raising people like nothing, they're slaying people/allies like nothing, they're listening to the LK like nothing...and...well...they have no REAL goal here. They're just doing this shit cause it only benefits them, as well as the Lich King.

So...yeah.