Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You jumped in that conversation do you know what he was saying before you decided to say this bit of foolishness. He said being an officer is the most dangerous job and then brought in perception. If a baker perceives his job to be dangerous that doesn’t actually make it dangerous.
    People like you condemn LEOs at the drop of a hat, but you are FIRST to want somebody else to do the big dangerous job if your life was ever in danger. I don't agree that they muted the mic either, but you are ignoring the thuggish behaviour of the deceased just because he was unarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive View Post
    People like you condemn LEOs at the drop of a hat, but you are FIRST to want somebody else to do the big dangerous job if your life was ever in danger. I don't agree that they muted the mic either, but you are ignoring the thuggish behaviour of the deceased just because he was unarmed.
    What an examplary ad hominem attack and so totally out of the left field. No connection to what he wrote at all.
    You did have it readily formulated on a sheet of paper even before you read his post, didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive View Post

You exp ct cops to not act like thugs and you completely ignored my post and said something that has absolutely nothing to do with what you quot d. I don’t care whether what the guy did was right or wrong I expect officers to deescalate and apprehended vandals. Not chase them into fark places and then get scared and kill someone mute their mics and then tell a story different from the autopsy. They had a helicopter. He wasn’t going anywhere they wouldn’t have been able to track him he also was at his final spot his grandmothers house. They just needed to let the guy think he got away and then arrest him. Not battle him in pitch dark. That’s against protocol.