Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venarissa View Post
    Started it, but gave up when it asked the same question three times in a row =X
    What do you mean? Questions are the same for 3 different games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xhohosyu View Post
    Always hated that part in college where assignments was we needed to go out and questionnaire people.

I hated bugging people in the streets so much.
    This is not an assignment :-). It's to better the gaming world.

By the way, here is my LinkedIn if anyone cares to follow my progress. https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxasirabian/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    No thanks. When I say "shady", it immediately means "I'll pass".
    Sounds good :-). Thanks for taking the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Hey, UNLV represent.
    Heyya! (is apparently too short, so need to write more)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Started the survey, saw the first question, gave up.
    Thanks for trying!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    Finished the survey.
    Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphoon View Post
    Because those countries are not in the European Union as that's the only thing you can choose besides "Eastern Europe". I would have much rather seen choices as either just "Europe" as a whole, or if you really want to, have "Central / Western / Eastern / Nordic", since those include the biggest cultural differencies among the European countries.
    Good call. I can add Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocentRodent View Post
    says on the page asking for battle tag
    "If you still feel uncomfortable providing your Battletag ID please type in: Will Not Provide"
    Yup, just to clear things up about the battle tag.
    Feed The Panda

Quote Originally Posted by mgarsi2 View Post
    Denizens of Azeroth, the Blood Death Knight known as Carnage (US - Lightninghoof) humbly request your assistance. We are working on a study to examine the process and determining factors that led to your choices and decisions of faction, race, class, and specialization in World of Warcraft and other Blizzard games.

To better serve our brothers and sisters of the Horde and Alliance, we require your aid in collecting preliminary Phase 1 data via a brief 10-minute questionnaire. Players that participate will be notified of our findings and invited to Phase 2. For more details, please click on the link below and to be directed to the questionnaire start page:

https://unlv.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...qy1PZFDfwODDAF

Here is my LinkedIn if anyone cares to follow my progress with the gaming research or to just say hi and connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxasirabian/
    Do you have a section where you will record the number of people who've told you to suck a big fat dick?

I just answered the first and then went with "see above".

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much this. Answered the 2nd and 3rd questions with same as above answers.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

The three questions are redundant, just leave a single field because the first question will answer the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Do you have a section where you will record the number of people who've told you to suck a big fat dick?
    I have not - but I have heard the protests over Battle Tag and Ethnicity and submitted an IRB revision. It is no longer required.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zeoos View Post
    The three questions are redundant, just leave a single field because the first question will answer the other two.
    The three sections might be redundant, but they are for 3 different games. If there are 3 redundant questions - please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone!

Apologies for being MIA - I had submitted an IRB revision and it just went through.

Given the overwhelming response so far (1,000+) - and the concerns over Battle Tag and Ethnicity questions - I submitted a revision to the IRB and removed the Battle Tag and Ethnicity questions from the survey. This should set participants at ease of the data collection process!

Thank you for all that have participated and for those that still will. If you have any questions please let me know.
    Feed The Panda

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    That's shady enough for me. What do we get in return?
    Last edited by reauxmont; 2018-04-18 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Filled your little survey.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the outstanding participation. We have hit 1,500 participants and looking forward to 2,000. If you have already participated - thank you. If not, please consider doing so.

Max
    Feed The Panda

No, THIS is the real World of Workcraft!

Deleted
    I answered the play hours on the premise of there being stuff to actively do in-game, and not the usual(and currently present) pre-expansion lull. Hope it helps anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shameless Bump
    Feed The Panda