View Poll Results: What should happen to titanforging ?

Voters
11. This poll is closed
  • Any content should proc to max ilvl ! Yay RNG

6 54.55%
  • Max +15 Titanforge make every new content difficulty and tier exciting

2 18.18%
  • Old Warforge +5/+8/+10 only

0 0%
  • No more Warforge/titanforge

3 27.27%

Dear Blizzard: IMPORTANT Titanforging Poll and Comments

Hi Blizzard, I have played World of Warcraft since vanilla and have tried every piece of content you have ever brought out. thank you for this wide community.

I am a 11/11 M player and have acquired cutting edge for almost every tier.

The only complaint I have over the lifetime of enjoying this game is the current culture of rng behind gearing and how it has diminished the treasures of progression.

I believe personally that titanforging or warforging with a socket variation has its place, the ultimate gearing bis list we can always strive for.
    My vote is that a system that has a +15 cap. Where Normal cannot allow gear rng drops to out gear Heroic or Mythic.
    Allow teams to progress and strive for +5 +10 +15 sockets and even avoidance gear but feel the sense that once they step into the next difficulty they have a whole new gearing curve that they can enjoy and be hopeful going into.

M+ this can be treated the same that since its on the same curve as Heroic content, keep it at capping at mythic base ilvl

This Post / Poll will be made into a Wow Forums post for blizzard employees being able to see some math and constructive feedback
    Last edited by Deathhowwl; 2018-05-21 at 06:01 AM.

Dear Deathhowwl, this isn't the official WoW forums, devs wouldn't waste their time to look here for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhowwl View Post
    Hi Blizzard, I have played World of Warcraft since vanilla and have tried every piece of content you have ever brought out. thank you for this wide community.

The only complaint I have over the lifetime of enjoying this game is the current culture of rng behind gearing and how it has diminished the treasures of progression.

I believe personally that titanforging or warforging with a socket variation has its place, the ultimate gearing bis list we can always strive for.
    My vote is that a system that has a +15 cap. Where Normal cannot allow gear rng drops to out gear Heroic or Mythic.
    Allow teams to progress and strive for +5 +10 +15 sockets and even avoidance gear but feel the sense that once they step into the next difficulty they have a whole new gearing curve that they can enjoy and be hopeful going into.

M+ this can be treated the same that since its on the same curve as Heroic content, keep it at capping at mythic base ilvl
    Dear Deathhowwl, Blizzard doesn't actively check these forums, post on the WoW forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I will be taking this poll and posting it to their wow forums

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhowwl View Post
    I will be taking this poll and posting it to their wow forums
    well the start doesnt look too promising for you

gotta love those polls which go exackly opposite to what OP wants and then they cloase it prematurly - just like with ML poll ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread. There is already a Titanforging poll as well as this is not the official Blizzard forums.