Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Welp, if you're below like Prestige 13 or 14, you won't hit cap now hahah

I'm happy it's early, I was thinking sometime MID Sept, how wrong I was

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Raid balances takes around 2 weeks for all modes.
    I'm not talking about balance. No one has even seen it, tested it (publicly). Some NH testing happened as early as 2016 January.

Zandalari Paladin, it will happen.

Ah they will beta test on the live realms, now everything makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Poysonivy View Post
    About 2 year since Legion was release then. Thought they would release sooner.. like every 1,5 years.
    2 years has always been the case. WoD was the only exception

Deleted
    Is it just me who is bothered by this?

"This will likely make it so that you have different gear pieces for your head, shoulders and chest that you prefer for each of your specs."

Dont know why, maybe if the azerite pieces is hard to get. I just dont know

5+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari later in the expansion... Well that's disappointing, I was really looking to race changing my druid asap.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Welp, if you're below like Prestige 13 or 14, you won't hit cap now hahah

I'm happy it's early, I was thinking sometime MID Sept, how wrong I was
    As far as I know prestige ain't going anywhere along with the current rewards.

So basically everyone is invited to beta on 8/14

Deleted
    There seems to be a common misunderstanding that because there's little in the alpha there's little content ready. It is good to add stuff little by little so when something breaks it is easier to pinpoint. They do not finish a piece of content, put it on alpha then start working on the next, that would be almost as stupid as assuming they would do that.

Well, guess our guild doesn't have enough time to get everyone the Argus mount, unless we do better in our alt raids.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Another round of realm connections is coming!"
    Why do I read this sentence as something which won't be anywhere in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    So basically everyone is invited to beta on 8/14
    I lol'd.

/10c

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krigsmaskin View Post
    Is it just me who is bothered by this?

"This will likely make it so that you have different gear pieces for your head, shoulders and chest that you prefer for each of your specs."

Dont know why, maybe if the azerite pieces is hard to get. I just dont know
    I only dps so it doesn't bother me, and if I feel like tanking (monk, pally, or warrior) a random M+ or something, I'll just use the dps gear. Its not hard to keep an extra set around too though.

The team isn't 100% sure why players are hesitant to engage in PvP combat. Is it the fact that there is a person on the other end, so they feel pressure and stress, or is it the behavior of the character on the other end.
    Are the developers that out of touch? In the years that I've played WoW (started ~2.1), I've only had one single world PvP encounter that was fun and balanced. A ret paladin and I beat on each other back and forth in Felwood back in WotLK. Every other encounter has been a gank of some sort: 10+ levels over or getting hammered when I'm already half dead or a 2 (or more) on 1 situation or a PvP geared/specced stealthed rogue stunlock kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    "Another round of realm connections is coming!"
    Why do I read this sentence as something which won't be anywhere in the near future.
    TBH that's the one I am most excited for. My dead realm may live again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    There seems to be a common misunderstanding that because there's little in the alpha there's little content ready. It is good to add stuff little by little so when something breaks it is easier to pinpoint. They do not finish a piece of content, put it on alpha then start working on the next, that would be almost as stupid as assuming they would do that.
    "it's alpha it'll be fine" seems to be the correct way to describe what you want to say.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Still almost a year after the last "major" patch

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice ^^ sort of like legion's release, a schedule actually being followed !?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawi View Post
    The same team that made cata+wod is the same that made BFA this seems way rushed
    May seem like it but as others have stated it has been about 2 years since Legion launched..