Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Maybe Vrykul?

Vrykul and Mogu were created at the same time, i believe, as stone guardians of the titans. Chronicles I lore, but not sure. (need to recheck that information)
    I'd rather not get Vrykul since we already have Kul'tiran humans, I'd rather get something like Jinyu

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Hmmmm, what classes though.

Warrior, rogue, hunter, shaman, warlock, mage, priest
    monk would be cool, dont think they have anything druidic but the Celestials are Wild Gods and they do have experience with them
    no DKs or DHs

A mogu rogue? Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Chubark View Post
    Honestly, I can see them only being Horde. Aside from the similar cultural color schemes, they are heavily bent towards autocracy and strong leaders who command, not races who have to agree with others to get their cooperation. The Pandaren could be outraged by it, but, on the other hand, they could have a hand in leading 'redeemed' Mogu into the Horde to elevate themselves in the eyes of Sylvanas.
    I don't really see "redeemed" Mogu joining the Horde, but the more I think about it the more in convinced they can make the normal remnant Mogu join the Horde with little effort.

As of now they are enemies working with Zul, but they also admit to not liking him and just looking for the opportunity to take over after they win. The Horde-aligned Zandalari would obviously hate them and want them dead, but what is Sylvanas stepped in. She could argue that they would make powerful allies, and since they weren't completely loyal to Zul and they have a tight history with the Zandalari, they should be given a chance to come to the right side. She would then propose the Zandalari watch them and keep them in line, while she uses them for their own purpose.

For the Mogu, they get the chance to live and continue to be absolute bastards under Sylvanas. She could also be interested in their flesh shaping magic as a way to perhaps aid the constantly rotting Forsaken. The Mogu get to go along with the belief that one day they will be able to rebuild themselves and getting in good wirh Sylvanas is that path.

All in all the Mogu have a ton of story potential with the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzonetode View Post
    A mogu rogue? Lmao
    Clan Gurtan would like some words with you.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

5+ Year Old Account
    I feel like it was an error, but I'd definitely be down for some Horde Mogu!

Just gimme my Jinyu!

Currently in the Alpha, there are hostile mogu in Zuldrazar. They ally with Zul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?