Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    So. warcraft 3 remasteres pretty much confirmed?

I love the new possibilities for map creators. I dislike that tons of maps, that came out before the patch have to be reworked or at least recompiled to actually work again. destroys a lot of older maps, which aren't updated anymore, but are still a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Widescreen is cheating !
    It was removed from D3 and OW and also should be removed from WoW.
    It's the future, not cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Same thing Blizzard did for Diablo 2. Waited for the people who did modern resolution support mod to retire, and rolled out a new patch that broke it.
    He wasnt retired tho he had itb
    updated for 1.28.5

What they need to do is add fucking default QWER. To spells. Instead of random letters in the spell name as the hotkwy or having to write your own hotkey custom hotkey script

That shpuld of been their number 1 prority. It boggles the fucking mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So. warcraft 3 remasteres pretty much confirmed?
    Using custom assets on the hive will remaster the game better than blizzard ever will

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Castrum View Post
    I guess I’m more shocked by the fact that so many here seem to be hearing about this for the first time. I recall it being a pretty big deal here and elsewhere.
    Its like random people coming out of the woodwork excited to play warcraft again when the people who give you a reason to play warcraft are the custom content creators on hive who never stopped making stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadi View Post
    Same thing Blizzard did for Diablo 2. Waited for the people who did modern resolution support mod to retire, and rolled out a new patch that broke it.
    The mod gave you unstretched widescreen and didnt turn the ui into a smashed mess or letterbox the menu screens. Thats what boggles the mind. They paid people to make worse shit. Instead of just paying this guy to use his already functional script
    Last edited by anaxie; 2018-04-12 at 11:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Stupid Blizzard. Why fix something what wasn't broken?

For example why making Farseer's vision free from mana? Or increasing Wardens's Blink Lvl 3 CD from 1 to 4 sec? Idiots.
    Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-04-12 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Stupid Blizzard. Why fix something what wasn't broken?

For example why making Farseer's vision free from mana? Idiots.
    Same reason the almost doubled the radius of thunder clap and bumped its damage 30% balancing shit for the sake of saying they did something when its been like this for about 13. Years or more.

Silly question, I just reinstalled after a looooooong time. Should I be playing TFT or RoC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    You update them by connecting to Battle.net on the games.

If it throws an error your way try running them as admin.
    My copies are installed from the original CD's from 2003+ and aren't available in BNET. They're registered to my account. Does this mean I'll need to purchase new copies?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    My copies are installed from the original CD's from 2003+ and aren't available in BNET. They're registered to my account. Does this mean I'll need to purchase new copies?
    RoC is ONLY for playing the RoC campaigns

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    RoC is ONLY for playing the RoC campaigns
    No once registered the exe installer will give you a 1.29 install

Quote Originally Posted by GoBerzerko View Post
    Silly question, I just reinstalled after a looooooong time. Should I be playing TFT or RoC?
    Depends on what campaign you want to play. I don't remember if you could play RoC in TFT, but if not then you want to start with RoC to see the fall or Archimonde/Beginning of the Lich King story

No.... we just gave you clear instructions. Click the Battle.net button ingame

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapaya View Post
    Depends on what campaign you want to play. I don't remember if you could play RoC in TFT, but if not then you want to start with RoC to see the fall or Archimonde/Beginning of the Lich King story
    28 made RoC and TFT a single Exe anyhow. If your doing story Arguably start with coming of the Horde campaign from the hiveworkshop. And play OutsiderExs. Last Guardian, Day of the Dragon and Lord of the Clans book to campaign creations.

Vut thats just an opinion from someone whos been playing warcraft 3 for 15 years.

May be a dumb question, but I didn't catch it in the blue post......This is still the same CD Rom game? As in, there is no graphic updates, missions, heroes, campaigns, items...etc..

If above is correct, then is this to accommodate updated PC technology, and those who still use Battlenet? FYI my installed WC RoC & TFT still play fine on my year old pc.

Cheers!

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by morislayer View Post
    May be a dumb question, but I didn't catch it in the blue post......This is still the same CD Rom game? As in, there is no graphic updates, missions, heroes, campaigns, items...etc..

If above is correct, then is this to accommodate updated PC technology, and those who still use Battlenet? FYI my installed WC RoC & TFT still play fine on my year old pc.

Cheers!
    I mean, you have to update it with Battle.net after installing from a disk, but you can still do that. Most people will just grab the installer from Battle.net's account settings since you can put in your old code and get online registration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBerzerko View Post
    Start with RoC. Its campaign is more easier and story wise RoC then TFT. Also TFT have new attack types and armor types for units (its more complicated) so... its better start from RoC.

TFT also have new units and heroes so if you new to game its better start with RoC.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for those who started playing again there small tablet with attack and armor types (what do the most damage to what). Have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    No.... we just gave you clear instructions. Click the Battle.net button ingame
    Hrmmm well I tried that. I am stuck in v1.27 instead of 1.29. It just says "patch applied" and restarts me at 1.27.

Off to buy it again!

Hrmmm well I tried that. I am stuck in v1.27 instead of 1.29. It just says "patch applied" and restarts me at 1.27.

Off to buy it again!
    Just uninstall and download the client from your registered game

what a fucking joke of a patch.

The Widescreen is a joke in everyway. Rendersedge already gave WC3 Widescreen not this lazy hack job.

The update BROKE EVERYTHING goodbye almost 2 decades of Custom Campaigns.

What a huge fucking bulnder. Rolling back to 1.28.6 and never touching it again.