Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde [Alpha] Blizz GM plays as Vulpera

Source

It was on the Horde too. I suppose the nightmare will eventually become a reality...

Hopefully he was just trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it was pretty obvious to everyone that they'll become an allied race at some point.

That's one hell of a tease..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean GMs have access to the ability to change their model, and I thinnnnkkkk their race?

I'm surprised the Vulpera have proper tooltips set up, though. I guess that's just by default if you're in chrraces now?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean GMs have access to the ability to change their model, and I thinnnnkkkk their race?

I'm surprised the Vulpera have proper tooltips set up, though. I guess that's just by default if you're in chrraces now?
    Were you see tooltip?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Were you see tooltip?
    There was another thread on this subject last night, lemme try and find it.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Now they must add it, otherwise these threads will never stop, like with High Elves.

There are some npc races that have tooltips set up for them. Naga and Fel Orcs at the very least do.

That said the Vulpera are sure to be playable in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found it! Of course it was a Highwhale post in the megathread.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post49221955

Deleted
    GMs can do that with just about any model they please.

And most races have tooltips like that when you hover over the player, for instance the toy that turns you into a naga will change your race label.

That said, does feel like an intentional tease

Quote Originally Posted by Flux- View Post
    GMs can do that with just about any model they please.

And most races have tooltips like that when you hover over the player, for instance the toy that turns you into a naga will change your race label.

That said, does feel like an intentional tease
    Yogg-Saron allied race confirmed!

Good thing there is so much Vulpera Lore.

Oh wait, there is not, even after you play through all of Vol'dun you can figure out all there is to them just by knowing they live in the desert, they're not even the focus of the story at any point.

It's so hard for people to understand that they are now building every race as a playable race, but it doesn't mean they will be playable.

On the other hand, it also means if you want to be a freaking Vulpera, you'll be able with tmorph if it still works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

Oh wait, there is not, even after you play through all of Vol'dun you can figure out all there is to them just by knowing they live in the desert, they're not even the focus of the story at any point.
    I mean it's not like 3/4 of the Legion Allied Races had the exact same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    It's so hard for people to understand that they are now building every race as a playable race, but it doesn't mean they will be playable.

On the other hand, it also means if you want to be a freaking Vulpera, you'll be able with tmorph if it still works.
    Vulpera go far beyond just that part. They've got a lot of work done on them even by the standards of Allied Races.

Besides, they're doing that only for select NPC races as well, not all of them.

Deleted
    Well, Scott wasn't hidden very well, now was he?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

/spawn Void Elves

Do you think Blizzard cares about lore when they want to do something that they think it's good? They will force the hand of fate.

It's so hard for people to understand that they are now building every race as a playable race,
    No. No they aren't.

I mean it's not like 3/4 of the Legion Allied Races had the exact same problem.
    Highmountain Tauren - Entire Zone dedicated to them, also portrayed as (yet) another cousin to the Tauren.
    Nightborne - Entire Zone dedicated to them, also portrayed as cousin to Nightelves and Bloodelves.
    Lightforged Draenei - A lot of screentime on Argus, also portrayed as lightbuffed Draenei.
    Void elves - An asspull but at least offshot to a playable race.

So yeah, with the exception of Void elves, the current playable races were at least heavily featured in the zones they appeared in, the Vulpera aren't even that relevant within the only zone they appear in.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2018-04-15 at 07:22 PM.

It's so hard for people to understand that they are now building every race as a playable race,

But they aren't. Not to the level of vulpera. At all.