Thread: Alpha Warriors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    At least it's not as bad as back in TBC, when the BIS warrior trinket dropped in Tempest Keep and was so good it would have still been BIS in WotLK Naxx had they not nerfed it to premt that XD
    Honestly, CoF could have stayed BiS if they didn't make changes to BC and removed our Artifact (although with how strength will work, maybe not). Also don't forget that the gap in ilvl was far lower at the time compared to now. I don't really remember, but what was the gap in ilvl between TK and Sunwell? 40 maybe? Not to mention gear had a lot less stats.

Anyway, I'm getting more and more excited for Arms, although I feel like getting excited about Warriors at the beginning of an expansion is always a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Personally speaking, I heavily dislike Legion's Fury. Sure, it's fun to during the exec phase when you get high Juggernaut stacks, but that's it. And with the current gear, you cannot really have that anymore aside from a few bosses.
    Juggernaut was a problem and I'm glad it is going away, but aside from that I think Fury in Legion wasn't bad (though far from perfect). I liked the ~30 second intervals on Battle Cry and the general pacing of Inner Rage once you had Ce-Ann Charger and/or Fury of the Valarjar. Massacre should be baseline because it was solely responsible for making the Execute phase feel furious.

The problem with Fury in BfA is that for the most part there aren't any changes beyond losing things, and the one notable gameplay change removes most of the tough decisions from the spec (+2 seconds on Enrage duration). So it plays like Fury did at launch when nobody had legendaries, only worse than that. It's a huge step backwards.
    Last edited by Montegomery; 2018-04-26 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Looking forward to seeing the changes to Prot, as it was not very good in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzme View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the changes to Prot, as it was not very good in Legion.
    You being sarcastic! Ignore pain was so powerful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    You being sarcastic! Ignore pain was so powerful.
    I ment not very good as in not very fun to play

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzme View Post
    I ment not very good as in not very fun to play
    I also did not like the playstyle at all