Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    They could just open up or discover another portal to some other place and tadaaa, new ground to cover and loads of new npc's/races to introduce without much lore clashing as well.

Think Draenor population moving into Azeroth. Why would it not be possible to move from Azeroth to somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Azeroth is gonna run out of space (hell its already happening) So for new xpacs why not improve on old zones, lets say that a huge meteor fell on elwind forest so the zone has changed and the new content is dealing with this event, 1st patch is we containt the damage and next patches is us constructing a new and better elwind (progresive zone story so we can revisit the zones with our mains?).

-But man, I don't want my old nostalgic gone from the game.
    We use phasing thec for it.
    The games needs less phasing, not more. Let all players br in tge same phase.

Let's please not have older zones ruined by the current 'landmark every 50 yards' approach to open world design?

I would rather leave the zones as close as they were to the old days. Personally I feel bad when they destroy/changing an old zone.

Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    And you speak for the community... ?
    Do you?

See I can play this idiotic third grade playground game too

Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    But at that point in time - when you're at that level it makes perfect sense because Garrosh is the Warchief
    Aye, it can work with "timeline". The question then becomes: When is it old enough that it can use an update?