Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Can BoP still be spellstolen?
    Maybe? It can certainly be dispelled. Against a decent priest it's really only good for clearing debuffs.

On beta right now, you can have 2 divine steed, and 30% speed boost on blessing of freedom + a 15s cooldown reduction to hand of hindrance as well as a 3 second slow on blade of justice. Ret pvp mobility isn't all that bad, especially since most classes lost their blinks ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyranis View Post
    On beta right now, you can have 2 divine steed, and 30% speed boost on blessing of freedom + a 15s cooldown reduction to hand of hindrance as well as a 3 second slow on blade of justice. Ret pvp mobility isn't all that bad, especially since most classes lost their blinks ect.
    Last I checked, mages had their blink intact.
    2x derpsteed does not help with mobility in pvp at all and derpsteed itself is an incredibly awful ability with a reasonably short cd of one fething minute.
    Boj slow means means almost nothing as far as catching up is concerned due to it being both melee range(whereas you actually need it to get in melee to begin with) and being on a fething 12 second cd for 3 seconds worth of uptime.
    Hand of Hindrance is inferior to virtually any other slow ingame due to being both dispellable and having a really balanced 30 second cd.
    You can’t even properly utilize derpsteed without hof while hof itself is still dispellable/stealable ie unusable against 2/3rds of comps.

Perhaps you should try communicating like a normal human being. All this frothing at the mouth is making your silly rant incomprehensible.

Perhaps you should widen your view on the ways people are expressing themselves .
    I am incredibly sorry not that I am incapable of talking like Shakespeare, sure as sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, a solid rebuttal.
    You are praised by two golfclaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    You talk about warmode...great game design, giving talents that only work in the outside world and instanced pvp. And as soon as you enter instanced pve it's gone. That sh*t will backfire on blizzard and in around two years they will (again) admit that it was a mistake.
    And why exactly would you need more mobility in pve? I don't recall having to chase down any raid bosses in Antorus or Tomb of Sageras....

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    And why exactly would you need more mobility in pve? I don't recall having to chase down any raid bosses in Antorus or Tomb of Sageras....
    To not sweat profusely while trying fruitlessly to catch up to the group?
    Last edited by Morally Grey Storm; 2018-05-15 at 08:23 PM. Reason: WE ARE FURY_-_Demons

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    To not sweat profusely while trying fruitlessly to catch up to the group?
    Thats one pathetic excuse.

Listen Storm you don't like Ret, but Ret is in a good place in BFA currently.

#dealwithit

Thats one pathetic excuse.

Listen Storm you don't like Ret, but Ret is in a good place in BFA currently.

#dealwithit
    That is a viable reason and concern. All the paladin specs suffer greatly from this.
    Calling it a "pathetic excuse" does not make it any less true and valid.

Listen Bane I don't have to like Ret or agree with cackleworthy arguements like " i beat ppl in duels therefore-> ret is gud"

#rightbackatyou

still op still beast i love it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    They decreased our DPS passive from 5% to a 14% decrease for Beta in this last build? Were we overperforming or something?

I feel like a real noob for asking this, but are there any rotation addons that work in the beta? And if not, is there anything I can do in the mean time? Been a while since I've done a beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    I feel like a real noob for asking this, but are there any rotation addons that work in the beta? And if not, is there anything I can do in the mean time? Been a while since I've done a beta.
    I dont need it, but I miss Clcret. Wish they would update it again.

Deleted
    Check out Savix new duel video on beta since he just got access, he repeats many times that Ret feels so good on beta right now and he aint even using Words of Glory.
    Ah... Ok.
    Seriously stop playing at 110 and start leveling you'll understand maybe how the game works.
    Last edited by mmoc6773e0d226; 2018-05-16 at 06:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, unless it's just a typo that the "Retribution Paladin"-thing now "decreases" our damage by a lot more... why did we get nerfed? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Xelagn View Post
    Hey I forgot about that one, thanks. I'll give it a try!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrion View Post
    Ah... Ok.
    Seriously stop playing at 110 and start leveling you'll understand maybe how the game works.
    Err I have levelled i got my levelling Ret at 112 but not going any further as I'm saving it for launch. But Ret feels powerful I said it before no downtime and im killing elites easily, I've spoken and dueled a 120 Ret and he says nothing has changed at 120 Ret still feels great.

And he focuses pve and was well geared with epics from dungeons but i can only take his word until the 120 templates are enabled.

really love old in new talants

now that both DK and DH will have a ranged offensive dispel I think it is time for us to celebrate the clearly useful Hands of Protection and Freedom that Retribution has!~