Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    As someone in the beta, you are full of shit. Alliance leveling is fine, with many people agreeing that Drustvar is one of the best zones in the game.
    The only good thing about the zone is that it looks good. But questing is crap, sorry to destroy your illusion. No matter how good the zone look, when the questing is totally crap, then Alliance is not fine at all, it's bad, and how Ion is a hardcore-horde fan we knew since a long time already.

No matter what i think about High elves (don't play elves at all), but to say that Blood Elves are High Elves, there don't exist enough High elves (blantly a lie, because there are WAY LESS Void Elves) and that the Horde are open for Alliance-players shows how he spit them in the face.

So no, the alliance-leveling is by far not good at all, and many people are disagreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    woah dude.. Why do you want me on a pike? Should I report you for threatening me? Kappa
    Ooooooh, now you hear me Green Jesus! What about all my prayers for you to lead the Horde again? I see how it is :P
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    hahaha This song

Druids can mine in the fly form. Why the others cannot mine being mounted?

Deleted
    Dat song, rofl