Deleted

Group requirements getting pretty wicked already

Just saw some Uldir normal group asking for 350+ and "have experience" on it's title. And it's the first week.

M+ groups ask the same and apparently many don't want warrior or bear tanks for some reason. Like what is wrong with people. Gosh I'm lucky I just tank so I can start my own groups, but jebus life as dps must suck.

Some people need to understand how massive the game is.

Sure, the requirements are retarded, but those people exist, and its not 1 or 2, its a few thousands etc etc.

I would be doing the same in a more logical manner, like 340+ and at least link some actual experience the last 14 years at this time of the expansion if i cared to tryhard.

Like the other day, none of the friends online, had a day off, was morning, i pugged Underrot mythic cause i want the azerite traits from the chest for some testing.

We wiped 10-15 times to things i cant control anymore cause tanking is different now and i cant solo the whole instance, while everyone was doing wrong tactics etc etc, but its such a joke you can eventually clear the dungeon cause the game is like that.

I literally wiped and spent 1hour in an instance i did last week in 15-20mins with my eyes half closed from sleep because i didnt put any requirements.

And if that group had any other tank, it would have left after the first pack, literally.

But, i got rewarded with the mount so i cant complain, every time i get cancer by playing with such people the RNGgesus rewards.
    Last edited by potis; 2018-09-08 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted
    To be fair regarding M+ if you want higher keys done in time you definitely would chose other tanks over bear/prot war, I play bear currently and in comparison I'd wonder why they'd take me if any other class tank was available.

Uldir does ramp up difficulty with Mythrax / G'huun being a huge step up for the average pug. This is the way it's always been unfortunately and how it'll be every single tier.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Just saw some Uldir normal group asking for 350+ and "have experience" on it's title. And it's the first week.

M+ groups ask the same and apparently many don't want warrior or bear tanks for some reason. Like what is wrong with people. Gosh I'm lucky I just tank so I can start my own groups, but jebus life as dps must suck.
    not surprising

mythic + is much more brutal on groups that want +3 runs with fortified as first trait compared to joke traits that were as begining last expansion.

and normal uldir is way overtuned for intended audience.

next week those req will be without a doubt 360 + and AoTC .

350+ Ilvl for pugs is fine if the leader is 350+. The better players are mostly 350+ from raiding/spamming keys. Most of the shitters and inexperiended players are like 330 to low 340s now
    Last edited by dirtybrew; 2018-09-08 at 06:13 PM.

Make your own...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post

350 is very reasonable. I did not have to farm m+ and I am 355 now after clearing normal and half of HC raid. Why would I want someone in my pp who is 15ilvls below me if there are people who will fill up the que with 350+ in a matter of 30sec for a +5 key? it's like getting a good car for the same price as the shitty one, but you say "i will take shitty one"
    Also on the argument that 350 might not be as good as 340.. news flash 340 might be bad too and it would suck more with low gear. My group - my rules, you can create yours if that bothers you.