Poll: What class will you be maining for BfA?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool What CLASS are YOU gonna play?

What class are you going to main in Battle for Azeroth? Undecided? Why are you choosing your specific class?

Would be interesting to see peoples thoughts & feelings about their respective choice of class for BfA.

Personally I'm stuck between my Troll Shaman, Lightforged Paladin, Orc Warlock and Human Death Knight. Leaning towards Shaman right now! Really want to reroll him into a Zandalari when they become available. Also got a hankering to create a gnome monk for pvp, just to annoy the heck outta people.

What about you?
    Last edited by mmoc27052f95ec; 2018-05-16 at 08:50 AM.

Mage and Hunter until I level up a Maghar Shaman!

Deleted
    It has to be (MM) hunter, I just hope the AOE isnt trash tier and really annoying to play in BFA. I don't mind Multishot being a spender but perhaps Quickshot bouncing to up to 3 targets or 6 maximum would be a great way of giving the class better AOE. I would say even make it so you gain 1 focus per monster Quickshot bounces to.

Thats just my 2 cents other then that I'm ok with 3s aimed shot cast times since MM is quite abit more mobile now anyways.

7+ Year Old Account
    if they fix aoe and 3sec aimedshot than my Hunter as usual :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    I agree with you there man, but I'm not too bothered with the 3s aimed shot. Who knows maybe we'll get an azerite power that reduces that later on in the expansion or something idk WHOOO KNOWS

Enhancement shaman, maybe. I'm still hoping Blizzard buffs their defenses or gives them some meaningful raid utility or something. Anything to justify bringing them to raids and mythic+. Shamans bring little other than DPS and are the squishiest DPS by far and don't do enough damage to justify it as a glass cannon.

It's not looking likely at this point.

Deleted
    Tank paladin I guess?
    But there are so many nice classes as of Legion and BfA...so I will definitely enjoy my 4-5 "seconds" behind my main

10+ Year Old Account
    i'll definitely level a mag'har warrior or shaman, that herritage armor is soooo sweet!

but i'll probably main a dark iron rogue. pvp-ON bitches :P

Some tank... Currently rooting for DH or druid. Druid mainly because of the Kul'tiran forms (+ I played druid during WotLK and WoD). DH because I decided against it, instead I went for DK during Legion and might wanna switch up now.

wanna try elemental shaman, but first gonna level one of my tanks - still undecided which one though.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

I went for a Highmountain Tauren Paladin and a Dark Iron Dwarf Warrior.
    Yes I know a Horde and an Alliance char. But want to see which side of the factions plays better at the moment.
    And the Horde side is better playable at the moment. (development is futher along then the alliance side)
    I'm playing the Beta of BfA at the moment
    Last edited by MikesGameWorld; 2018-05-16 at 11:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a Warlock, always a Warlock. My Death Knight will be my main alt, which is what I've done since MoP.

Especially due to the new changes to Demonology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikesGameWorld View Post
    I went for a Highmountain Tauren Paladin and a Dark Iron Dwarf Warrior.
    [...]
    I'm playing the Beta of BfA at the moment
    As far as I know, Highmountain Taurens cannot become Paladins. Only the Kalimdor (/original) ones, unless something changed it in Beta.

Deleted
    You need both alliance and horde character to unlock pathfinder in BfA so it would be nice to make the poll multiple option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternating Warlock and Deathknight.

Hunter for dps main, than either priest or druid for healer co-main.

Deleted
    Mage and druid!

Ret Paladin has been my main since the day I started in WotLK. If it got so bad that I didn't like it, I'd likely just take a break for a while rather than switch (its happened before) unless some other spec *really* gripped me.

Having said that, the limited time I spent with the beta, Ret looks promising.

Brewmaster monk... been loving it in Legion.

BM hunter forever

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    3s aimed shot is still pretty chill, we have way more mobility in bfa, but aoe definitely needs something.