Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am no pro at pvp. So my opinion might not matter that much. But the most fun I've had in BGs is when I just try to kill nubs.

Now I know this only indirectly helps with the goal of the BG, but I have so much fun that I really don't care if we win or lose.

Wow pvp makes me nerd rage too much. That doesn't stop me from participating in it.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Deleted
    It's normal to get somewhat angry. I usually get angry when losing to pure luck or when I make stupid mistakes. If I lose to someone who just played better, I don't usually get angry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    I am no pro at pvp. So my opinion might not matter that much. But the most fun I've had in BGs is when I just try to kill nubs.

Now I know this only indirectly helps with the goal of the BG, but I have so much fun that I really don't care if we win or lose.
    Yeah.. more often than not it's people like you that make BGs more frustrating than they should be.

Sometimes a EFC runs just right past a group of people "having fun" that they don't even friggin bother to change target for a minute.

Normal? Yes. Helpful? No.

If you want to truly improve in PvP, you have to stop getting angry and instead think "How could I avoid this?" every single time you die.

Unfortunately, sometimes he answer to that in WoW PvP is "don't play", which is why high-end players complain about the balance so much, but this doesn't really happen until 2k+ rating.