Poll: Favorite elf race?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Favorite Elf race?

What's your favorite elf race and the best one in your opinion?

My favorite has to be the Nightborne as well as the best. Blood Elves are second-runner up.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

You forgot "dead elves" as a option.

Although lacking in extensive background, I love the hell out of my void elf priest.

Battered Hilt storyline and the prelaunch event for WotLK got me voting for San'layn

Noldor.

Of the Warcraftian kind, I prefer Blood Elves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rather surprised there are 0 on the High Elves (so far). o_o But yeah, Blood Elves for sure!

Pre-wotlk blood elves. Fuck the Naaru.

I went Blood Elf, even though it was a hard choice between them and Nightborne. Blood Elves have a cool history, look, and are basically the best looking race in the game, especially for transmog. They look more human than the humans do, minus pointy ears and long eyebrows.

Nightborne have such great lore, especially since it was only given an expansion (so far) to establish their place in the world of warcraft. Plus their heritage armor is fucking godly, and I'm pretty salty that I can't give it to my Belf Mage. Also, Ellisande was pretty hot, not gonna lie.

Night Elves will always hold a special place for me. Was my fav Vanilla race and most of my mains in Classic were NE.

Omg, there are people who vote for void elves?

Dead-Elfs.

I like them all but my signature should suggest what is on the top of the list.

Torn in two between night elves and blood elves :/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

I love the original Blood Elves, I'm -okay- with the newer ones. I loved how 'I don't give a crap, I need magic!' they were. Draining a narru? Bad-ass.

The nightborne though, very cool in my opinion. Great story, beautiful city. I'm looking forward to further integration of their life-style into the Horde.

I love the Nightborne.

They just need more customization and some tweaks to their animations + faces, but in essence I adore them. My issue with Night Elves was always that as casters, they just look way too muscular and battle-hardened. Nightborne gives me that big, beautiful elf without all the muscle tone.

Blood Elves, with San'layn coming close second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

10+ Year Old Account
    High elves for me personally. I like the tactical aesthetic that the Silver Covenant brings. The solidarity and relevance they have being a part of the Alliance and how they coincide and aid each other. I also like the historical significance of the strategic importance their alliance with the humans has been significant.

Nightborne.

Blood elves are cool, San'layn are coolest, and the rest are the pets of the human potential.-
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?

Nightborne look so cool!
    Males are ugly with pants cause they have huge shoulder and skinny legs, but they are amazing as casters.
    I have a male nb mage and a female nb rogue, with t21 white druid head, mononoke like <3

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Night Elf females. Blood elf males. Void elf both. Nightborne females.