Poll: Have you gotten Aman'Thul's?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Have you/Anyone you know, gotten Aman'Thul's Vision...?

I'll include a poll, but feel free to include screenshots if you feel like it.

Simple enough question. ^^

Edit: I have not gotten it, never seen it drop with my own eyes.

Edit 2: The poll is asking what the player predominantly does in-game.

Doesn't mean they can't have gotten the trinket from a normal pug, or buying a boost, or seeing a friend get it.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-05-19 at 11:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got my guilds first one like last month on a shit alt that I brought to a carry its the only one we have had drop for us we also have one on someone that transferred and joined.

https://gyazo.com/2e14a2a0b68f18d3694f4e0ebc8bd1ce

EDIT why the does the poll have difficulties the drop is not affected by the difficulty aside from it not being able to even drop in LFR
    Last edited by Firatha; 2018-05-17 at 10:37 PM.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Yeah one guy got it and not playing now, the other not really using it cos its not as good for his spec, Seen a few drop in pugs

My GF got it on her Disc Priest, only one that we had drop before we took our raid break til pre-patch. (BTW, why is LFR even there, it can't drop in LFR)

2 People from my old guild back on Twisting Nether (EU) got it on the same kill a few months back. Both on their mains (shadow priest and Feral druid).
    Other than that, only saw it drop once or twice in a random raid.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    we had one first week on a social in splitraids
    2 about 3 montgs ago and one this week

10+ Year Old Account
    I got it on normal Argus some a while back, already had multiple people in Stormwind whisper me how I have 3 legendaries equipped.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

We have a Shadowpriest with AMV in our Guild that rerolled away from Shadow...

Nobody in my 11/11M guild has seen it drop.

I have seen it drop twice in heroic runs, one on a shitty hunter alt.

I literally haven't seen it drop ever.

Day 1 aotc with heroic/normal kill every week since. Also never seen one drop

One casual from my guild got it on a barely-played alt.

Never seen one drop in any of my raids (~60 kills).

2 casual player in my guild dropped it

4 main raiders in guild go it (3 in progress lul) and a friend got one on his main and one on his alt and so far I only saw one drop in a pug for a lucky guy in 2nd id. RNG is really RNG.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-05-18 at 10:57 AM.

I've never seen it drop and nobody in my guild has one. I personally have around 8-10 max trinkets.

Why only 1 poll choice, we have had it drop for us in Heroic as well as Mythic. Also I don't think it can drop in LFR.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2018-05-18 at 06:52 PM.

You can't get the pantheon trinkets from LFR.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Only one has dropped for anyone in my guild. It was someones alt rogue on there first Antorus clear. It was there second legendary overall. Cool system Blizz designed here.

I absolutely detest items like this and I hope they won't become a thing in BFA, at least not before the very last tier, but even then I dislike it.

Deleted
    We have 1 guy in our guild with 2 aman'thul, no one else have had the luck, despite clearing the instance since just a few weeks after release.