Thread: Fury BFA Beta

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Alright, so a load of changes. Baseline Inner Rage (somewhat) at long last, longer Recklessness cooldown and changed effect so we depend on it less, Furious Slash slightly less worthless, Victory Rush back in business, no more increased dmg taken while Enraged and it grant Haste, and a bevy of talent changes some of which are Leggy effects to replace previously dead talents.

Will have to test to be sure of course, but overall me likes. Me likes a lot. My only three concerns are 1) Raging Blow seems a bit RNG heavy in its cooldown reset, 2) Bloodthirst having a flat 30% chance to trigger Enrage devalues Crit a lot albeit the Reck changes might offset this and 3) I'm not quite certain about the new Execute. 6 second cooldown seems a bit excessive. Still, I'm pleased by what I see. This is what a serious spec revamp looks like.

Bonus point is that the change to Raging Blow helps out our AoE via buffing Meat Cleaver. But I'm still unsure at how good it will be for us.
    Last edited by Jastall; 2018-05-24 at 10:47 PM.

I am so looking forward to this. Whether it will work or not, we'll see. There might be more changes after testing. BUT! Important thing is that there IS changes! Currently Fury feels SOOOO boring in many ways. So I am excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    SMF is gone?
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    SMF is gone?
    Did it exist in Legion?

Titan's Grip is a key fantasy of playing a Fury warrior. Single-Minded Fury went against that, so I won't complain if we never see it again.

As for the latest blog, I like the direction they're trying to go in. We'll see what it's like when it's ready to test fully.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't liked TG since introduction. It felt always wrong for me.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone loving the new raging blow animation? makes me feel like an actual dual hander berserker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kraid View Post
    Anyone loving the new raging blow animation? makes me feel like an actual dual hander berserker.
    New animations? Do you, by chance, know of any video footage for people without beta access?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    New animations? Do you, by chance, know of any video footage for people without beta access?
    Hmm I haven't but to give you the picture, its the first 2 hits of the rampage animation but like 2 times quicker, this in succession with your other abilities makes one feel like a true berserker.

Guys act like 6 sec exe is a prob. With my shitty 940 alt I copied over during enrage it was like a 4 sec cd. Sudden death seems to proc alot as well. During prepatch itll be amazing to have massacre and frothing berserker but after lv 115 I'm guess FB will be better

10+ Year Old Account
    Execute isn't a problem lol, SD procs often, Execute hits fairly hard, and it generates a bunch of rage, especially during Reck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    https://twitter.com/Archimtiros/stat...03314738196480
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Deleted
    thank you

Anyone watch the Preach video on fury yesterday

Link please
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

Is Fury warrior itemization still a mess in BFA with a massive over-reliance on haste?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by secondratetech View Post
    Is Fury warrior itemization still a mess in BFA with a massive over-reliance on haste?
    I wouldn't like there is an over-reliance on haste anymore, since Enrage gives you 25% haste during its duration.

Fury warriors on the beta hate Furious Slash now (buff stacks 3 times, 3% haste per stack, 9% haste total) but I use it since it's more haste. The spec feels really fun and smooth now.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Fury warriors on the beta hate Furious Slash now
    Oh, do we? Thanks for letting us know how we all feel. Making up our own decisions and expressing them has been such a drag. Happy we have people to decide things for us now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Oh, do we? Thanks for letting us know how we all feel. Making up our own decisions and expressing them has been such a drag. Happy we have people to decide things for us now.
    You are wound up way too tight.

Or you are trying too hard.

Although you offer nothing constructive and just wanted to sound witty, I'll elaborate anyway:

1. Been playing Fury on the beta since it has come out and every other Fury warrior I've encountered and discussed with have said they don't like Furious Slash

2. The consensus I have seen is that the even the buffs to haste % that FS gives doesn't make up for how awkward it feels to press FS in between abilities. I think Blizzard realized this by nerfing the haste % and making Raging Blow have 2 charges.

3. On live the 2 Fury warriors in my guild (who don't have beta access) have also said they don't like FS in the kit. Sure, it's just those 2 and not every single damn Fury warrior in existence, but it's just more information being given to dicuss.

4. Clearly I have not encountered you on there because I either A.) don't play while you are on, B.) play opposite faction or C.) you are a cancerous tumor in the game who spends their time attempting to make responses like this one instead of actively engaging in the conversation.

So BREAKING NEWS: THIS GUY GOT TRIGGERED BY SOMEBODY "SPEAKING" FOR HIM... since apparently you speak for everyone else.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2018-06-12 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    You are wound up way too tight.

Or you are trying too hard.

Although you offer nothing constructive and just wanted to sound witty, I'll elaborate anyway:

1. Been playing Fury on the beta since it has come out and every other Fury warrior I've encountered and discussed with have said they don't like Furious Slash

2. The consensus I have seen is that the even the buffs to haste % that FS gives doesn't make up for how awkward it feels to press FS in between abilities. I think Blizzard realized this by nerfing the haste % and making Raging Blow have 2 charges.

3. On live the 2 Fury warriors in my guild (who don't have beta access) have also said they don't like FS in the kit. Sure, it's just those 2 and not every single damn Fury warrior in existence, but it's just more information being given to dicuss.

4. Clearly I have not encountered you on there because I either A.) don't play while you are on, B.) play opposite faction or C.) you are a cancerous tumor in the game who spends their time attempting to make responses like this one instead of actively engaging in the conversation.

So BREAKING NEWS: THIS GUY GOT TRIGGERED BY SOMEBODY "SPEAKING" FOR HIM... since apparently you speak for everyone else.
    That's one hell of a rant after a simple "don't speak on behalf of others" quip, yet I'm the triggered one? Yeah ok.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    That's one hell of a rant after a simple "don't speak on behalf of others" quip, yet I'm the triggered one? Yeah ok.
    Spoken like a true cretin; avoiding the point.