Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotunhammer View Post
    True, but that was just remastered, regurgutated stuff, its not something really new. There is coming really awesome new stuff in the rpg , or I hope so at least, DA new, Witcher would been awesome to have, RTS is well, limping with the release of ME Andromeda but I am sure there is companies out there that could make awesome stuff.

I hope they do not let Starcraft franchise die with the end of the SCII, the patches with co-op and the nova missions are just that patches, it needs to evolve into something.

if they can come up with shooter games like grass, then why not come up with something awesome in other categories too...
    Activision is the company that churns out awful FPS content as fast as they can. Blizzard still develops its own franchises; it's just done under Activision's supervision. Activision probably plays a bigger role in choosing what they end up working on and more importantly, how they can monetize it to exaggerated levels as opposed to actually playing a part in developing any of it (thankfully).

Activision's awful franchises shouldn't be on the b.net launcher to begin with, so I wouldn't compare anything they've created with anything blizzard has created; you might as well pretend Activision doesn't exist and is a different company, because nothing Activision creates with its awful games are going to have anything to do with what Blizzard does, except when it comes to monetizing content.

Damn the tears here are entertaining. Some stale game being available on BNet doesn't mean you are in anyway forced to buy it. It's just a platform.

BNet has a game called Diablo 3 that charges $15 for a single playable character. That's all that should be said on the matter.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryci View Post
    They should not allow to purchase it via tokens to be honest... they basically sink wow gold into a game that is not even part of warcraft at all.
    Amen to that!
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    If nothing else, this should spike token prices up either permanently or temporarily. I need a few million for that Long Neck mount with the auctioneer after all. Let the Activision put another sh*t non-Blizz game in our launcher, at least I get to reap the rewards.

This is just another way Activision is screwing up Blizzard's hard work. Has Activision contributed ANYTHING to Blizzard's game? anything at all? they sucked up all the profits and they are corrupting Blizzard to the point that soon it adds shooter up stuff into wow, ads of shootemup or activision games into world of warcraft itself.

whatever happend to those days that the WOW DEV team said Activision would not interfere with WOW development? is not the battle.net a part of wow development?

Kick Activision to the curve and do your own thing Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Damn the tears here are entertaining. Some stale game being available on BNet doesn't mean you are in anyway forced to buy it. It's just a platform.

BNet has a game called Diablo 3 that charges $15 for a single playable character. That's all that should be said on the matter.
    Is just ppl on the internet been ppl on the internet. They think bc they add CoD to battle.net the coming of Santa is now.

Hmm i remember blizz saying destiny 2 would be only non blizz game on launcher...i guess not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Came here for irrational hatred and tears.

Was not disappointed.

Yumyum.
    Yup, tasty.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    oh awesome. new black ops.

eh.. Whatever.

Deleted
    can they please fuck off adding cancer i cant remove ?

Okay, looks like I will no longer buy wow-tokens with gold.
    We are at 375,444 Gold in EU now.

cancervision at it again....

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocat View Post
    Okay, looks like I will no longer buy wow-tokens with gold.
    We are at 375,444 Gold in EU now.
    Thats not that much more than what I paid for one last month, I paid about 340k so really the price hasn't been inflated that much and the people rolling in gold will still be able to use gold to keep their subscription going. Granted they may inflate much more as time goes on but if you've been able to use tokens to pay for your subscription so far then I'd imagine that is still a possibility.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2018-05-17 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    That the diablo 3 we got was trash compared to Diablo 2? I mean RoS was great but like, still aint even close to touching the torch that was D2
    I disagree. I played and loved D2, it was a great game, but I think people over-glorify it. D3 has loads of advancements, and I prefer it.

What has happened to Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Came here for irrational hatred and tears.

Was not disappointed.

Yumyum.

I've never played Black Ops cuz FPS have never really been my cup of tea, but whats everyone so butthurt about? I don't understand. I mean, its not My kind of game, but someone will like it and I hear Call of Duty is a pretty popular series. I'm kinda surprised that they were able to sweet-talk a deal with Battlenet instead of them going to Steam like every other game in the universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard died today, you know it for long time but don't accept it.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, wowtoken price will go uo again... Fuck CoD what kind of moron still buys that shit

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Atleast I'll know who to unfriend
    This guy right here. Some top notch glass is half full thinking right there. Hats off to you sir.