Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What Blizzard's next game should be

a RACING GAME !!

so here's my thoughts on this: Wow Open worlds to explore, Sc2 platform games, Heartstone is a card game, Overwatch a shooter game , Diablo a platform explorer game.

but what are we missing ?? a Racing game !!! so on the off chance yr bored with all these other games Wouldn't you wanna sit back and chill with a Racing game against 20 others or 40 ot 60 others at the same time ! there are TONS of mounts in Hots and WoW and skins so there's no creativity lacking in that department and knowing Wow there's tons of idea's to go with to make racing tracks off , loving the idea of racing across a dino infested island or through the deadmines or Blackrock Foundry with floors collapsing at some point and secret racers to unlock by finding easter eggs or a SC2 level where you race through a space ship or a Zerg Hive with Zergs chasing you and when they catch you well hehe will let blizzard figure that 1 out what happens
    and then the Racers the heroes you can use we got tons of heroes in Hots alone so no doubt there could be a leveling up system and car or cart parts to be bought or purchased with race winnings and quests and holiday specials valentine car would really interest me if the exhaust shoots out hearts would be cool again tons of idea's to go off with so much i cant wrap my head around all of the possibilities possible for this , and it would really create a new BUZZ for many streamers and funny video's for youtube and or facebook , anyway i wonder what you all think , should blizz make a racing game is it a good idea and would you be interested if they did , cus there arent many out there and i think blizz can do this and i would love it if they did

Diablo game meets Darksouls.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Blizzard already made a racing game called Rock N Roll racing.

10+ Year Old Account
    For lack of a better title I want Blizzard to make a first-person fantasy RPG like Skyrim in Azeroth. I don't think that's likely to happen but I'd buy it if it did.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

With Anduin Wrynn as Paul Walker/main protagonist, Thrall as Vin Diesel/secondary protagonist.

Thrall quote to Anduin '' I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too. No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away or half way across the world, you'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.''

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    For lack of a better title I want Blizzard to make a first-person fantasy RPG like Skyrim in Azeroth. I don't think that's likely to happen but I'd buy it if it did.
    Yeah, how I'd love something like that!

Maybe they could end the horde v alliance conflict in BFA, have us kill N'zoth, and end WoW in this expac or the next, then all future warcraft games are open world RPGs akin to Fallout/Skyrim.

Do the same thing they did for WoW BUT for Starcraft. So World of Starcraft!

15+ Year Old Account
    MMO in the Diablo hack and slash style!

Also, I would totally dig a Starcraft Universe MMO, 3 factions =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch: Battle Royale!

Did you really just call SC2 a platformer?

7+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the next title coming from Blizzard will be a battle royale style game in hopes to capitalize on the PUBG and Fortnite trend.

You heard it hear it first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rock 'N Roll Racing online please!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    This /10char
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Survival Horror about how Old Gods re established Black Empire.

Main character some no name peasant.

10+ Year Old Account
    a sports game.
    where the teams are:

Stormwind, Ironforge, ThunderBluff, KirinTor, Argent Dawn, Scourge...(etc,etc)
    Diablo bad guys, Diablo good guys,...(etc)
    The new Hearthstone-exclusive made-up legendaries.
    Overwatch, Blackwatch, Shimada, Vishkar,...(etc)
    StarCraft stuff...

all teams consisting of the most popular heroes and units, with their own stats.

and the game modes would be:

a "rocket league" game mode,
    and also a "destruction derby" mode.
    football(soccer)
    rugby(am.football)
    racing game like the Wii Mario Kart
    and the awesome "HuttBall" from SWToR (a mix of rugby and american gladiators)
    they could call it "Hearthball".
    and they could also add BasketCraft .

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    Clearly the next title coming from Blizzard will be a battle royale style game in hopes to capitalize on the PUBG and Fortnite trend.

You heard it hear it first.
    Fortnite's already beaten Blizzard to the cartoony graphics and meme generation focus, so the closest they'll ever get to a game like that of their own will probably be special brawls in Overwatch and maybe Heroes.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    YES!
    Dark souls combat and weapon arts with diablo monsters and lore.
    Including items that changes things. But is also sorta ballanced

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    I want a single player RPG in the world of Azeroth.
    Only as long as you plan your own server maintenance and server restarts, blizzard doesn't want to give up any control! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Knowing Blizzard really does a lot of multiplayer capatable games I would rule out any linear single player games which is a shame

So whatever is popular is my guess, a battle royal game maybe, or a first person multiplayer game with added single player. Something like that. Much as I wouldnt like it it seems the way Blizzard go, they have always followed trends, and done a good job though, but I would love to see them do a single player game for a change.
    Last edited by Orby; 2018-05-26 at 12:33 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance