Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Avery interesting read from Xelnath

http://xelnath.com/2018/05/15/the-mo...ew-you-missed/

I found it very interesting to read, especialy the secret council part

Part 2:
    http://xelnath.com/2018/05/17/the-mo...mony-of-chaos/
    Last edited by mmoc99a517f13b; 2018-05-21 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    Warlock Jesus' wisdom is appreciated.

Headcanon is now that those guys on the mailing list inspired the Council of the Black Harvest.

I do so love reading this sort of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Headcanon is now that those guys on the mailing list inspired the Council of the Black Harvest.
    That's not really just headcanon when it's literally in the text. "These players, or at least the ones who replied consistently, would later be memorialized as the member of the Black Harvest."

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    I do so love reading this sort of stuff.

That's not really just headcanon when it's literally in the text. "These players, or at least the ones who replied consistently, would later be memorialized as the member of the Black Harvest."
    And this is what I get for skim reading everything. Neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    The fuck is xelnath?
    Former Blizzard Developer, who helped design a several class abilities, and was the "vision holder" for Warlocks during Mists of Pandaria. Also helped create a signifcant number of boss encounters throughout the game, starting in TBC, and the pet battle system.

God, I'd burn Teldrassil myself to have Xelnath back.

I like it.

Peaking behind the curtain to see what the conductor had in mind and how it evolved is extremely interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The cool thing about Xelnath was that he engaged us, but - at the time it felt weird and unfocused and some of the things going on with the class were pretty awkward during his reign.

Not sure I would give him the title of warlock jesus but worship who you wanna, ha.

Deleted
    Xelnath was a blessing for warlocks. That green fire questline... made all the non warlock player jealous. (i was one of them).

Green fire quest was pretty cool yeah. Don't think he should get the credit he does for a rework of a class someone else created though, and I didn't really like the changes either. I do really feel like he cared, and that certainly counts for something.

The fuck is xelnath?
    If only google existed. Shame, we'll never know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interesting read. Wish Part 3 was ready.

Deleted
    When you are so late with your response it is no longer witty but instead sad that you are so desperate to try and sound clever.
    You make fun out of him for taking a long time to think of something simple. Yet what you fail to realize is that it was in fact very simple, and you didn't think of it yourself. So who here are you really making fun of?

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    If only google existed. Shame, we'll never know.
    Yeh right, huh? Lets just all google instead of having conversations, lets not talk on a forum. Until we reach a point where you only find old stuff on google because no one ever talks anymore on blogs, forums etc. because, yeh... "smart people told clueless people to just google instead of answering." Sigh....

I think Xelnath was amazing, such passion and love for the lore. He really cared about the world of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Of course I could have googled, any tard can google, but Id rather have someone do the work for me while I do something useful.
    You aren't useful, so do your own leg work. Nobody will do shit for a tempered person like you.

And I didnt make fun of him for taking long to to think of something simple, I illustrated the fact that he came to the thread 5 days after my post and tried to be clever.
    At least understand what is happening if you are going to try and weigh in attempt to be a smart ass (which you failed miserably at)
    Jesus christ, he probably just, like me, noticed the thread 5 days after it was created and found someone to be a lazy ass and pointed it out. He is also 100% right. You are lazy, and I quite bet the only way you will ever put effort into something is when you feel like your ego is being attacked.

You aren't important, you aren't smart, you are nothing but a simple whiny child to dense and lazy for productivity.

man, if the blizzard team was full of people like him, the game would last a hundred years, absolutely great read and great insight into the process.

it feels like druids have a similar approach to class development now; the way cyous is involved in their feedbackcycle looks very similar to this council

Deleted
    Lol, so by ignoring my points completely and resorting to name calling and personal attacks you think you now have the upper hand now. You have become so worked up by one post, I find it amusing you are suggesting I am a child.
    Well unfortunately for you I dont really care for your little attack, its quite boring, I will leave you alone to think you really showed me.
    Well, that was an easy win.

No wonder people believe Warlocks are shitty players.

He formed a secret council of warlock players to advance the gameplay? That's fucking metal.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-05-23 at 11:56 PM.