Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I've seen a panda monk blowing up a stone with his bare hands! Never saw a Orc or Tauren doing this!

Quote Originally Posted by Idyllsend View Post
    High elves?

How are Taurens strong?
    I feel like people don't understand the physical strength aspect of the thread question. As in muscles and lifting things. That strength. Not magical or spiritual or resilience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I feel like people don't understand the physical strength aspect of the thread question. As in muscles and lifting things. That strength. Not magical or spiritual or resilience.
    I'd say tauren probably win the resilience and spiritual aswell if they were counted..

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    I've seen a panda monk blowing up a stone with his bare hands! Never saw a Orc or Tauren doing this!
    That was explained in Shadows of the Horde. The only reason why they are able to do so is through Chi, thus it isn’t their default physical strength.
    The shado’pan monks trained by punching through wooden planks, Vol’jin wanted to try as well, but was stopped by Taranzhu. He instead put a rock in front of the troll, claiming that it’s fair because pandaren trainees aren’t sure that they can punch through wood while Vol’jin knows he can do so easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    I'd say tauren probably win the resilience and spiritual aswell if they were counted..
    Nuh, the whole Forsaken theme is spiritual resistance. It would have been given to humans. Which sucks, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Idyllsend View Post
    High elves?

How are Taurens strong?
    They're massive in physique. They are closest thing to actual tanks the Horde has that isn't a vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Giants. Titans if we even count them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    If we disregard the matter of size, i seem to recall a titan cleaving a planet in half...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    titans obviously
    Quote Originally Posted by Balager View Post
    Titans. Obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Titans
    If we're only including races that are naturally small enough to live on planets, Grond and his Colossals.
    Just Azeroth, Titan Forged and C'thraxxi.

Don't we have this thread once every month?
    Half the posts struggle with the word "mortal".

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    and "physical".

7+ Year Old Account
    From playable races? Worgens.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Gronn or giants. If they're not technically mortal, I'd say Vrykul are physically the most strong and powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Then....giants ?

Why not make this a poll ?

Playable would be Tauren, I doubt any other race could physically wrestle one down, not even Orcs.

Non-playable of course it's Titans, look at Sargeras.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2018-06-14 at 03:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    or he edited and added "mortal" after we posted it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Zandalari can stab through armor with one of their thumbs, I’d like to see how they compare to Tauren, so Physically the strongest race would be either Tauren or Zandalari( playable race that is)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Zandalari can stab through armor with one of their thumbs, I’d like to see how they compare to Tauren, so Physically the strongest race would be either Tauren or Zandalari( playable race that is)
    I’d say Zandalari are a close second. Gigantic trolls with incredible physics. Cannot underestimate that

What about Mogu? The normal Mogu warrior can die and is physically very strong!

I think we go for humanoid races, or?
    If not I'd say Gronn or giants or some giant dinosaur. I think the one in throne of thunder is pretty strong!

Or we just go with humans. Kerri Hicks is the strongest female on Azeroth!

Tauren
    Mogu
    Orc
    Worgen
    Troll

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Physically strongest in warcraft -

So we can instantly eliminate any and all troll, elf, and titan forged race. While we're at it; just remove all playable races from the list of even remotely possible candidates.

Mortal races only is then specified as additional criteria-

So now we can exclude titans, elemental lords, old gods, void lords, demons, etc. (including the weird bubble nature things that roamed prehistoric draenor)

Next, we can eliminate ogres, as we know Ogronn are more physically powerful than any ogre.

We can also eliminate the Ogronn themselves, along with Dragons; as we also know the Gronn are/were more physically powerful than them. (Focusing again; on sheer physical brute force; not combat prowess or any other factor whatsoever.)

At this point, we basically get a massive rock and enchant it to increase in weight gradually. Pluck the strongest gron in history out of his timeline, and have him push it until the rock reaches a weight where said Gronn can no longer move it; note the weight, then start plucking other things and see if they can beat that weight.

Regarding the Giants, are they mortal? (can they die of old age) Some I would imagine might be, though Molten and Mountain Giants I do not believe are mortal. My first thoughts would be either Magnataur, or the one exception to the Dragon ruling above; Galakrond.

Judging by sheer size though, looking at the bone structure and then extrapolating the muscle mass that would have been required to support those bones and more- fly them; my gold would be on Galakrond moving that rock.

EDIT: But then again, was Galakrond mortal? Not sure if he was actually. If he wasn't, then wrestling match Gron vs. Magnataur!
    Last edited by AcidicSyn; 2018-06-14 at 03:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren, hands down if playable.

Else as above, Galakrond.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2018-06-14 at 03:20 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    We are talking about physical strength. Tauren/Draenei maybe? Orcs too. What about pandaren? Playable only.