Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My goodness, is every piece of transmog for female draenei slutmogs?

"We are erasing months of grinding."

(That was sarcasm).

then why there are only alliance races?

Quote Originally Posted by lamasu93 View Post
    then why there are only alliance races?
    I think it's because the player character in this case is Alliance. The ship itself is Alliance as well.
    But so far I haven't found if things change when playing as Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azax View Post
    so is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx1nmUS4zSk

not going to happen now ?
    I think we will get it, yes.

Notice that the artifact send-off is active in PTR, which is already 8.0, and thus the artifacts have no traits anymore.

But I think the actual quest will be activate in the last week(s) of 7.3.5, instead. We will do the quest and the artifact will get unstable. Then 8.0 hits and the artifact has lost its power.
    Whatever...

WhERE. IS. XAL'ATATH?????????

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty shitty cinematic. I would've expected something far more epic.

Quote Originally Posted by SmashNDash15 View Post
    Thankfully, they've enabled the option to skip Lordaeron after one character completes it. Although, the reward for completing the scenario is like 150k XP on the PTR, so I'd do it to get a jump on leveling if I were you.
    Lordaeron happens in the pre-patch - at which point xp is irrelevant. Your point stands though if you haven't done lordaeron after BfA launches.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Will we be able to use the dead artifact on other specs then?

Quote Originally Posted by irdsyd View Post
    Lordaeron happens in the pre-patch - at which point xp is irrelevant. Your point stands though if you haven't done lordaeron after BfA launches.
    Me too - I mean we are all donating 2 years of effort to 'kill' that big sword, the least that could have happened is that we get more than 30 seconds of 'meh' and 30 gold for the two quests.

It just seemed lame ... given what was happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bastaard View Post
    Will we be able to use the dead artifact on other specs then?
    No - it was explained that the spec artefact weapon is tied to the spell animations for that spec, which is also why you won't be able to even use an X-mog of it in the future cross spec.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    That's not how it works, traits are already disabled upon login, the quest is there only for storyline purposes.
    If that is the case then it's just poor phrasing since it says "that leads to". Of course it makes sense that it would just be disabled on login but you know blizzard, every once in a while a fun little glitch or bug slips in that everyone abuses the hell out of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Things farmed in an expansion are useless in the next ?

Never heard of that, in 14 years of wow. That must be new
    Main difference is a) that grind lasted artificially during all expansion and b) you don t get to keep anything related to it (transmog isn t linked to AP).

That s pure hamster wheel grind design, but what I find hilarious is that there wasn t anything relevant at its end.

I just create account to ask people from mmo-champion ARE YOU NORMAL? You write little red "spoiler" and then put giant YouTube window with previev whats happen also dozen of screenshots. To hell with that spoiler warning if You cant hide them.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    My bad, I mean like lore wise. If it only displays so many. Like are we to assume that our off spec artifact weapons also get channeled while in our bags? Seems strange to tell us we get a "big send off" then give us this. Maybe there will be more RP stuff after this initial power down. Like a few of the weapons go berserk with evil energy or something
    Lore wise you don’t have an artifact just sitting in your bag lore wise we don’t seem to have them at all all as people like Dorian seem to be the real order hall leader.

So, is Kor'vas an official lore character that wears DH twinblades, and the Slayer title? So she is the leader of the Illidari in lore, right? Same as for other class hall champions?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Main difference is a) that grind lasted artificially during all expansion and b) you don t get to keep anything related to it (transmog isn t linked to AP).

That s pure hamster wheel grind design, but what I find hilarious is that there wasn t anything relevant at its end.
    What game have you been playing where you didn’t grind out new gear with each patch? You also don’t get to keep tier bonuses or the relevant power from the gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    So, is Kor'vas an official lore character that wears DH twinblades, and the Slayer title? So she is the leader of the Illidari in lore, right? Same as for other class hall champions?
    Seems more then likly they tend to replace us for the actual lore.

Huh. Nailed that prediction pretty accurately about the end of LGN.

That is one of the funniest spoiler warnings. I'm sure that saved many people who didn't want to get spoiled.

Ooooh Silithus + Warmode is gonna be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't be bothered to resub for a 5 minutes quest.

I'm guessing this quest will be the precursor to the new artifact amulets,. to replace the lost power.