Cq was right again! Buff mw = lose profit. Nerf mw = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Mistweaver
    Life Cocoon: Shield amount decreased by 12.7%.
    Mistweaver Monk: Direct damage and healing penalty of -20% removed from Rising Sun Kick.
    Renewing Mist: Recharge time increased to 9 seconds, up from 8 seconds.
    Vivify: Healing decreased by 9.5%.

####JUSTICE####

$$$$

To be honest, I fail to see ANY point how balancing is good for a game. It hurts players who enjoy OP classes and they are ALWAYS the majority = lose a lot of player base = lose profit. It is a waste of developing resources. It makes blizzard lose super profit towards other game companies during the competition.

MW BEING ALWAYS THE WORST = GOOD EXPANSION!!! BUFF MW = BAD EXPANSIONS!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Last edited by qltjly; 2018-07-15 at 12:37 PM.

People who enjoy op classes just switch to the next FOTM.

If everyone is op, nobody is.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    People who enjoy op classes just switch to the next FOTM.
    Your argument is based your assumption w/o any statistics or scientific evidence. It is objectively wrong.
    This was a statistics before antorus.
    imgur.com/a/RKYcy

According to this statistics, DPS and Healers, spec representatives do not change in a long term
    i.imgur.com/JnJrT3Q.png
    i.imgur.com/1VLBBR0.png

Only tank would change since tank spots are very limited.

i .imgur.com/d9HAmx1.png

It matches the prediction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qltjly View Post
    Your argument is based your assumption w/o any statistics or scientific evidence. It is objectively wrong.
    This was a statistics before antorus.
    imgur.com/a/RKYcy

According to this statistics, DPS and Healers, spec representatives do not change in a long term
    i.imgur.com/JnJrT3Q.png
    i.imgur.com/1VLBBR0.png

Only tank would change since tank spots are very limited.

i .imgur.com/d9HAmx1.png

It matches the prediction.
    Spec revamps/updates always change up healer representation in high end raiding. On PTR MW is a LOT stronger than other healers, so blizz had to nerf them in order to make them more in line with other healers. Statistics change with expansions dude, look at warrior tanks, slow decline then a HUGE dip right after a large patch that changed.

Using statistics to analyze a game with fluid change like WoW is like trying to use a banana to threaten someone. It might work, but honestly it's not the right tool for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Spec revamps/updates always change up healer representation in high end raiding.
    Objectively false. It isn't based on any kind of statistics.

On PTR MW is a LOT stronger than other healers, so blizz had to nerf them in order to make them more in line with other healers.
    Yea. On live Hpal has been a LOT stronger than other healers. When was the last time blizzard's nerf towards Hpal? They didn't have to nerf hpal while they have to nerf MW?

Disc priest was OP during SoO, but blizzard said nerfing disc = making raid leaders unhappy during SoO. When was their "have to" nerf?

Also MW is one of the worst specs in wow with a terrible stats growth. It becomes shittier and shittier with the expansion moves on. MoP proved that. WoD proved that. Legion proved that again.

You are the exactly the example to prove my words. You never complain OP specs not being too good to nerf.

Statistics change with expansions dude, look at warrior tanks, slow decline then a HUGE dip right after a large patch that changed.
    Statistics DONT change with expansions. You are objectively wrong.

Using statistics to analyze a game with fluid change like WoW is like trying to use a banana to threaten someone. It might work, but honestly it's not the right tool for the job.
    Wrong. Human society is objectively NOT more difficult to study/learn than nature. That is a misery made on ruling classes who are afraid of being used on science to study on them. It has its science which is called Marxism. Only capitalists who are afraid of marxism will complain human society is too complex to have a science in order to study it.

Blizzard is a company. They are capitalists. They will do everything they could as long as it is profitable. Balancing a game would NEVER be profitable. You dont understand science and that is why you are wrong here.
    Last edited by qltjly; 2018-07-15 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qltjly View Post
    Objectively false. It isn't based on any kind of statistics.
    An opinion isn't objective, it's subjective. An opinion doesn't have to be based in statistics.

Statistics DONT change with expansions. You are objectively wrong.
    Huh? This is objectively wrong because the numbers themselves change every single expansion. Can you cite which expansion(s) didn't change the numbers and there weren't changes?

Blizzard is a company. They are capitalists. They will do everything they could as long as it is profitable. Balancing a game would NEVER be profitable. You dont understand science and that is why you are wrong here.
    I doubt money is thought about here. I imagine some of their opinions are more careless at times but sometimes they are so far out they have to double down on their stance, even if it's a bad one.

What I find discouraging is they are still making fairly large math changes. These don't smell like tweaks which, I would imagine, should involve single digit percentages.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    An opinion isn't objective, it's subjective. An opinion doesn't have to be based in statistics.
    Everything without an evidence is WRONG.

Huh? This is objectively wrong because the numbers themselves change every single expansion. Can you cite which expansion(s) didn't change the numbers and there weren't changes?
    You clearly distort what "changes" mean under this context. Just like people who claim vanilla itself is changing. It is your sophistry.

I doubt money is thought about here. I imagine some of their opinions are more careless at times but sometimes they are so far out they have to double down on their stance, even if it's a bad one.

What I find discouraging is they are still making fairly large math changes. These don't smell like tweaks which, I would imagine, should involve single digit percentages.
    "math changes" LOL. Why would you employ mathematician for something which is NOT profitable and even makes your customers being unhappy for unsubbing? Still prove the point I made previously. It is NOT profitable to balance a game. It is from $$ perspective. If they have infinite money, they could employ a bunch of mathematicians to do the job which is NEVER the case under capitalism.
    Last edited by qltjly; 2018-07-15 at 02:16 PM.

cqwrteur? Is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    cqwrteur? Is that you?
    of course it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    cqwrteur? Is that you?
    Either it's him, or a college freshman who finished their first statistics and sociology courses which obviously makes them think they now know the "truth" of the world; no one else would claim opinions are wrong because it's not a statistic/no evidence.

cqwrteur? Is that you?
    That would explain a lot.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Deleted
    From an esports pov, balancing is not only a necessity, its a requirement to keep making $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    From an esports pov, balancing is not only a necessity, its a requirement to keep making $$$$
    It's NOT.

Balancing in esports kill esports. Dota was popular because it was unbalanced. I quit dota because they nerfed my op heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    of course it is.
    His 4th account or so, at the very least.

Too bad MW monks are OP on beta atm, they received only a small slap while they need a flat out nerf, while resto shamans and holy paladins are underpowered and what Blizzard does? Nerf holy shock. But that doesn't fit his narrative, so let's skip it and concentrate on the nerf to life coccoon...

When a healing theorycrafter posts that this is the "current optimal healer setup" on beta: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...79/unknown.png then you know something is very, very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Nerf holy shock.
    How is holy shock nerfed?

But that doesn't fit his narrative, so let's skip it and concentrate on the nerf to life coccoon...
    Fit my narrative lol. Fit your narrative.

When a healing theorycrafter posts that this is the "current optimal healer setup" on beta: then you know something is very, very wrong.
    Very very wrong? You sound like people who stacked 2-3 hpallies or rshammies in the past few expansions (which indeed happened) were not "very, very wrong".

I would like to see which retarded theorycrafters who claimed that shit. I need check his math. I never saw any theorycrafter who does the correct theorycrafting than me.
    Last edited by qltjly; 2018-07-15 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create troll threads.

CLOSED.