Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    They need to rename it World of Whinecraft, because holy crap the amount of QQ from people...the majority of which seem to selectively forget that this happens every Xpac?
    Wait until it goes live, try it, and THEN complain, ffs -.-

Deleted
    Yet again people are forgetting what a BETA actually is. It's so funny when people act like they've had something taken from them when they never had it in the first place.

Deleted
    Does anyone know if they moved the vendor "Tarutu" to another spot in Zuldazar ? Or took him out for some reason ?
    I can buy the 5mio gold Caravan Bruotsaur mount on alliance side at Tricky Nick but Tarutu seems missing..

Sorry guys, where did you find that stream?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that bothers me about these changes is the fact that its feeling less and less alt friendly. I like playing my alts, but if they make bfa more grindy I might not even bother with alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling was fine, its just way too many quested in each part that you would level to 120 in two areas

Yay I’m excited to level slower towards no new abilities to make me want to level in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Im not sure, but wer already pretty deep into the beta.
    Maybe they already decreased the AP needed for a level up?
    Keep in mind raids are opened 2 weeks after the fresh release, with luck there will be one decrease of AP needed to level up.

But im soooooo happy they dont increase AP gain anymore, so its worth to farm AP on week 1 instead of just waiting for the 10.000 AP numbers.

Sorry, but how could you burn out with bfa?
    The last azerite gear bonus is so tiny small it doesnt matter that much.
    Theres also no infiniteley trait, and blizzard is decreasing the AP needed to level up.
    Just wait a week and taaddaa. Dont be dumb and farm like a mule to be ahead for a 0,5% dmg increase which you could have one week later without much effort
    Are you referring to some catchup mechanisms put in place? I haven’t logged into beta for at least a month. But, when I was playing the AP gains from WQ & dungeons seemed pretty insignificant. Island expedition rewards & warfronts weren’t fully implemented yet so there was a pretty clear path to burning out before launch. BfA is pretty, & the questlines were ok, but being perfectly honest nothing about it has me overly excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    It's hilarious to see people who most likely hasn't leveled on beta, complain about exp increases to something they haven't even played. Oh what a loss you've suffered!
    What if these values were in from the go, so that this wasn't a *cough* nerf? Oh, suddenly you wouldn't have anything to say about it. How very odd.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2018-07-06 at 05:30 PM.

I've leveled on beta you could finish in two zones I figured this would happen. Not super happy about it we already had a reason to finish it anyway which would be getting flight. Oh well though we are going to have 2-3 weeks and I'm only leveling 2-3 characters this time around.

It's still way too quick to level. Seriously, the latest expansion is suppose to be a hard challenge to level in, this is just a pathetic joke and will make people quit once they hit max level because they're bored to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    XP required to level for each level from 111 to 120 has increased by 15%, by ~147k per level.
    Artifact Power required to level up the Heart of Azeroth has been increased by 35-53% per level.

Suddenly in Beta BfA, leveling Azerite power came to a standstill. I am at lvl 22, and it is looking like it will take a week for 23.

Mythic Gear needs levels up to 29 to unlock all the traits. It will take weeks....

I don't want to complain... but when exactly are they "Gonna take a look" at Enhancement Shaman?

The experience has been increased from 10 to 11.
    "yada yada time played metric!"
    "yada yada horrible grind!"
    "yada yada additional buzzwords!"

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    XP required to level for each level from 111 to 120 has increased by 15%, by ~147k per level.
    Artifact Power required to level up the Heart of Azeroth has been increased by 35-53% per level.

Suddenly in Beta BfA, leveling Azerite power came to a standstill. I am at lvl 22, and it is looking like it will take a week for 23.

Mythic Gear needs levels up to 29 to unlock all the traits. It will take weeks....
    I really don't see a problem with that and there is a 'Artifact Knowledge' in BFA to make you get more every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I would assume the flight whistle is only for Legion zones & that BFA will get it's own whistle or item.
    Nah it uses the same whistle, at least currently on beta anyway.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    The only thing that bothers me about these changes is the fact that its feeling less and less alt friendly. I like playing my alts, but if they make bfa more grindy I might not even bother with alts.
    I agree 100% here. I have all classes at 110 and started leveling some allied races... and the game is already trending towards way longer to level and gear alternate characters. More quest lines in the game need "I heard this before..." skip mechanics. Leveling is far slower with fewer skills at low levels and more xp required. The game doesn't feel any "harder", just stretched out. I am afraid that BFA is going to kill my alts and push me into one char (or worse, away from WoW finally).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I really don't see a problem with that and there is a 'Artifact Knowledge' in BFA to make you get more every week.
    Is it when you complete Muradins world quests? You go see him in Siltithus for an upgrade?

I did it once...I was wondering what that was..

Thanks
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”