Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    People complaining about the mole machine: you realize you have to play a dwarf to use it, right? I repeat, a DWARF. Yeah, no one plays a dwarf.

Even as a horde player, DI dwarves had me with face tattoos, hair effects, paladin ram, etc. The multiple hearths only further solidifies my irreversible reroll to the weird side. Oh well.

Play Dark Iron Engineer Mage and have many many teleports ������

I find the solo heal disgusting and amusing to watch at the same time.
    So tanks are able to solo current expansion raiding content like never before and now this? What is Blizzard design team doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    How, exactly, we are digging to Outland/Draenor?
    About Argus, yeah, I think it shows the trend of DPS over everything else, which this expansion has. The last boss of the expansion at the hardest dificulty, yet someone can keep up 19 other people? :/
    To be fair, all 19 other are good and do not take unnecessary damage, but still.

i think you can only Dig to places on the same continent. At least that's what it looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    So tanks are able to solo current expansion raiding content like never before and now this? What is Blizzard design team doing?
    I am thinking the ridiculous numbers of Concordance that are given to artifacts now weekly are partially to blame.

10+ Year Old Account
    That DLC is a good one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    BfA itemization looks better - item scaling is much more linear and no artifact traits, no legendaries to further increase scaling.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I rarely comment... however I just cannot help but express my agreement with the sentiment some others have expressed that while 'fun and cool,' the Dark Iron Dwarf racials are too much. This is particularly true for the Mole Machine which is coming across as a far better version of the Mage Teleport ability. Racials shouldn't be making core, unique class abilities seem weak, irrelevant or otherwise less tied to the class.