Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I only just rejoined wow 3 months ago (havent played since late dreanor) and i have been really busy leveling up, raiding, getting artifact apperances, and setting up my money maker

What I want to do before BfA:
    Finish mage tower on my DH Legion Main (not going to be my bfa main)
    Finish the archeology apperance before my DH moves on, should be possible
    Mythic +15 on same char (dont really care about the 3 others, as they havent had time to become active in character line.
    Would love to finish DK, Monk and Paladin story line and get the class mount (dont remember how)
    Get even more money setup from my Garrisons
    Leveling mining on my DK (new main) mainly from his garrison
    Ofc trying my best to get a good HC Tomb of Sargeres and HC Argus before BfA, just to have curve from argus and for fun on Kil'jeadan.
    and ofc have fun, joining my new HC guild soon i might be able to get those 2 last raids down

Legion has brought me back to where I used to love and enjoy the game

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    after pre-patch I'm gonna world pvp ALOT.
    just it honestly.

Fill time? I have so much shit to do I'm a bit sad the prepatch and BfA are coming so quickly. But then again at least I won't be bored at all :P

Deleted
    Warframe man. Playing so much warframe

Sitting down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been playing other games.

Right now I'm playing Stellaris for the first time in ages.

im gonna eat popcorn and laugh at all the bugs and massive hot fixes that happen for the next 4 weeks

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Work out brah

In WoW:
    Leveling new alts on Horde and on a new server before BfA - will finish up in pre-patch
    Done all the mage towers I want

Outside:
    Working & studying mainly

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Farming Gold. I wanna make sure I have enough left over to buy several months of WoW Tokens after I get the 5 million gold mount.
    What are your methods for farming gold?

I am paying attention to the mage towers for the first time this week. Got the mw staff in 3 hours yesterday, I'll try to get holy pally and disc priest over the week end

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    What are your methods for farming gold?
    I'm making a killing from selling Steelbound Harnesses (Fel Core Hound mount). I farm all my own mats, so each mount sold is pure profit.
    I don't like flipping the AH. It's too much of a gamble on my server.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I'm making a killing from selling Steelbound Harnesses (Fel Core Hound mount). I farm all my own mats, so each mount sold is pure profit.
    I don't like flipping the AH. It's too much of a gamble on my server.
    Ah, damn. I don't have any max level Blacksmiths. Still, good on you! Hope it works out and you get lots and lots of sub time. I earned about a year and a half of sub time during WoD thanks to Garrison missions and gold bonuses.

I am going to perform back alley abortions with coat hangers for 10$ a pop.

Level every class to 110 on alliance now that I've done all the mage towers on my horde. Shame I started so late, won't be able to take advantage of invasions as* much.
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2018-07-13 at 09:55 PM.

Faffing about in battlegrounds and levelling a nightborne.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Level every class to 110 on alliance now that I've done all the mage towers on my horde. Shame I started so late, won't be able to take advantage of invasions for much.

Wait are they going away?

Ive done everything in game for 14 years and 9 years ago I had the game on farm so I started killing bosses 101 times each for statistic kills.

That means: raids like ICC (4 statistics per boss) require 8 years to finish. Or heroic dungeons require 101 days since 1 per day.

Why? No reason, I love the game and once achies, pets, mounts, toys, apperances are finished for the expansion I go and do that for hours and hours per day.

Have one of the most complete accounts in wow just because its the only game ive been playing for 5-8 hours a day for the past 14 years.

If care about it or dont believe me just quote me and once I get home Ill send screens of statistics or w/e
    Last edited by Xeh.-; 2018-07-13 at 07:50 PM.

I will keep farming mogs now with the legacy loot rule. If they haven't completly killed old riads that is. Still fucked on beta/ptr. No word from anyone about a fix either. Starting to get a really worried now.