Good WeakAuras/TMW's that are up to date?

With the ddos going on I will be trying out Not's tomorrow (looking for all specs but primarily Aff) but the video is from when we still had soul effigy so I was wondering now if it is still valid. And what other profiles for WA and TMW people like.

Tried Chesder's from 7.2.5 but something went wrong with the overwiting and I just got a mess of panels and couldnt just take particular groups I would have liked.

Any help or pointes would be great.

Edit: specifically, anything that makes tracking drain phases easy would be awesome. Like telling me when I have a glut of shards to burn or when I get a certain threshold of souls to reap
    Last edited by CuchuCachu; 2018-07-09 at 09:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I'm using a adjusted version of this one: https://wago.io/By2dAGsIf

(basic version, before I adjusted it)

I say adjusted, since I like my capped/timed stuff etc to light up when it's due or at a certain threshold. It's fairly easy to adjust that for the aura's in the link I posted. Stuff like Soul Effigy you can just remove or replace with some other talent.

I'm at work atm, but I have some screenshots of how my DK's wa's work (which is pretty much the same layout, with the same functions).

Top to bottom:
    - entering combat, all the cooldowns that are not cast / available will light up. Defensive abilities are hidden.
    - any defensive cooldowns casts will show and light up underneath with the icon glowing while they are active.
    - the defensive cooldowns will stop glowing when they have run out, disappear when they are off cooldown.
    - offensive skills/cooldowns are red when active, they will become white when they have run out and will glow again when ready

For my Warlock I use the same principles, i.e. when I spec Empowered Life Tap. The icon will be red and glow if I did not cast ELT - marking it a 'important'. It'll disappear when cast. When that timer reaches 5< seconds it'll show the icon red and glowing again giving it attention value.

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for but I could post some screenshots of my actual warlock and share the strings.
    Last edited by Nutri; 2018-07-09 at 12:11 PM.

I use Chesdar's TMW profiles for Legion with no issues at all.

Try using Ipse's Warlock WA. His ElvUI also fits the WA very well. If you really like it you can join his discord and get his profiles for xCT+, BigWigs and Details.