Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

How to change the GUI back? :(

Logged in and it looks like this:

Is there an option to change it back? And if not is there an addon to fix it?

Like why would they even **** with that? And how could they be retarded enough to think this is an improvement?

Thanks.

There's no way to change it back. Join the threads on the forums. (I also find the change stupid. Who even asked for that and why?)

Just use some addon to get rid of the horrendous and outdated WOW GUI. I can't even remember the last time I played with it...

Why do you have 3 Templar's Verdicts, 2 Crusader Strikes and 2 Judgments?

Bartender etc will all 'fix' this for you.

I think they (finally) tweaked it because we no longer have 40 spells for each spec. In every char I play I don't have more than 24 buttons shown.. Now you can actually see a bit better the environment. Still I play with an addon to get rid of the background, but this is another topic.

I don't care about the button bars, they just get configured once and 99% is key bindings.
    But I usually opened the bags with the mouse, and for 15? years the backbag was in the lower right corner. I am really wondering who thought it was a good idea to but the menu there - who needs the menu anyhow?

Just this little detail now forces me to reinstall bartender or whatever tool is used currently...

Deleted
    This patch has been a total disaster.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Furtim View Post
    Bartender etc will all 'fix' this for you.
    So it's got an option to set it to how the old UI looked? Or do I need to wait until somebody brings out a specific addon to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    So it's got an option to set it to how the old UI looked? Or do I need to wait until somebody brings out a specific addon to do it?
    The latter. (But hopefully, Blizzard will add an option to use the old layout themselves. Or just switch back to the old layout without any options.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef View Post
    Haha!!! I'm glad it wasn't just me being me when I noticed that. (someone people have severe OCD and need to fill any empty slots)

@caervek: Get Bartender, that will fix it.

All of you that use the default UI will get used to it.

Hopefully someone will make an addon to fix this soon,the new UI is a massive downgrade

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post

Like why would they even **** with that? And how could they be retarded enough to think this is an improvement?

Thanks.
    Because it’s their game and they do as they please.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Hopefully someone will make an addon to fix this soon,the new UI is a massive downgrade
    In which way? Do you really like the clutter of the old one?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get Elvui and set up everything how YOU want it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Boo hoo they moved 3 of my bars oh nooooo worst patch in history OMEGALUL

This new UI looks retarded. They sliced the lower right bar into two (so it is harder to know at a glance which button is which key) and they sent all the button to the lower right corner (where they clutter the screen). So basically it takes more space, change habits, is harder to read and adds nothing. And somehow some people says it's better. Dafuq ?
    Last edited by Akka; 2018-07-18 at 09:34 AM.

I haven't played with default UI for several expansions now..
    But what's the difference? o_O And what is wrong with this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    I dont get it, why do you have spell bars? Just turn them off.
    I only have cds on my visible spellbars. Use weak aura.