Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ahh... removed content... nerfed leveling... nothing works after weeks of testing.... all of that not announced beforehand.... blizzards way of "we want to be transparent with the community"

you can see how the industry is only listening to the data they collect and that this data can be faulty was explained in severall books already.

its not even the developers fault... its those people that today even sit there and say stuff like "oh i dont even liked videogames" aka "i just have the money and i speak for the money but i want some fame too".

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Expansion “launch” will be just as smooth as Legion was. Prepatch is the entire 8.0 game. What they fix now is everything needed. Expansion launch is just a content switch. Any issues we’ll have is any leveling bottlenecks or quest issues, no server or UI problems.
    thats why they now break the game a month before so they can say "ah look at us... release was as smooth as a babys arse.."

I love how in this game when the devs apologise people are all over them.

In other games when devs apologise for similar shit it's like "NO WE FORGIVE YOU, IT'S OK, TAKE YOUR TIME".

The differences between this community and other games is just odd.

how about a free day added to monthly sub, that would be allright considering what a catastrophe last night was

Quote Originally Posted by gtgcul8r View Post
    Blizzard apologizes and confirms that they're in the process of fixing it; MMO-Champion, the most entitled and toxic community I've ever come across, of course bitches anyways.
    Oh really? you just found out about that now? this is how this community have being since like TBC!

But good to see you are the first one in forever, that finally says what i have said about this community. For a decade!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    ahh... removed content... nerfed leveling... nothing works after weeks of testing....
    Removed content? What content? You mean the Mage Tower?
    Nerfed leveling... this was since 7.3.5.
    Nothing works... One feature broke the server, so they disabled it. Now it's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    thats why they now break the game a month before so they can say "ah look at us... release was as smooth as a babys arse.."
    Yes, it's all a conspiracy. They release prepatch on purpose, because they can say they had a smooth launch.
    Not because, I don't know... people want the game to be stable when the expansion actually launches.

Moving all realms, all clients, every database etc to a new patch is always hard. Tons of shit can break that can't be tested since, no one has the capacity to stress test multiple hundreds of thousands of people logging in at the same time to a new patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I love how in this game when the devs apologise people are all over them.

In other games when devs apologise for similar shit it's like "NO WE FORGIVE YOU, IT'S OK, TAKE YOUR TIME".

The differences between this community and other games is just odd.
    The only people that constantly moans over blizz's apologies. Are the usual vocal minority morons. They are like 20% vs 100% that is not them.

It's like the same people that constantly complains the sun isn't shining enough, everything sucks irl etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    The only people that constantly moans over blizz's apologies. Are the usual vocal minority morons. They are like 20% vs 100% that is not them.

It's like the same people that constantly complains the sun isn't shining enough, everything sucks irl etc.
    Oh yeah I know.

Was just pointing out how in other games when devs apologise people put them on a pedestal and give them time/chances. Here it's the exact opposite.

It's just.... odd to say the least.

I’m sure if you have the correct testing equipment, you would be able to simulate a code to traffic a certain amount of network load similar to the load produced in live scenarios, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangumosa View Post
    I’m sure if you have the correct testing equipment, you would be able to simulate a code to traffic a certain amount of network load similar to the load produced in live scenarios, after all.
    Ofcourse, but thats not the point of what i meant is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah I know.

Was just pointing out how in other games when devs apologise people put them on a pedestal and give them time/chances. Here it's the exact opposite.

It's just.... odd to say the least.
    Yep i know.

Everything goes to hell with a patch, imagine how expansion day will be, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Cholerabob View Post
    Everything goes to hell with a patch, imagine how expansion day will be, LMAO
    You mean the 4 weeks in which they have to fix everything and have sharding/CRZ tech ready?

If anything launch should be as somewhat smooth as Legion was with the odd minor issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    What I don't understand is how NA always gets screwed on this point. The EU realms were up and running PERFECTLY no less than 7 HOURS AHEAD of schedule!

What's up with that?
    Probably because stuff is released on NA one day ahead of EU, meaning they have an entire day of fixing stuff before releasing it on EU.

Ofcourse, but thats not the point of what i meant is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep i know.
    Wrong reply, my apologies.

5+ Year Old Account
    I am very sure it was Sylvanas who disabled some features! She wants war!
    My suggestion is to disable all the accounts of the players who mainly play with horde characters.

*grin*

Deleted
    Rush a patch out and it goes wrong Blizz will never learn rofl.

That`s math right there! But you are right!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomeye View Post
    That`s math right there! But you are right!
    That's funny because it's not even my quote.

It's another posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    how about a free day added to monthly sub, that would be allright considering what a catastrophe last night was
    They used to do this quite often due to issues...... They haven't done it in a LONG time though (think stopped pre LK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    They used to do this quite often due to issues...... They haven't done it in a LONG time though (think stopped pre LK)
    They gave 5 days for the issues with WoD.

I mean tbh it's an extra 30p at most. That's not even a normal sized Twix bar over here.

10+ Year Old Account
    and iam here, sitting at workd, not possible to connect to wow. And after few hours, when i come home, run wow and fully enjoy pre-patch without crashes. yay