Looking for an addon to mass sort bags into categories

Good afternoon everyone. I'm hoping someone can help with this query.

I've recently jumped back to my alliance characters that I've had going on 10 + years now off and on and they've amassed so much stuff in the bags/banks/reagent bank I really don't know where to start with sorting them out.

What I'm after is an addon or something that can sort my bags/items into categories example.
    All primal fires/waters/earths/airs/shadows/mana/motes, basically everything from The Burning Crusade into one bag/bank
    Everything from Vanilla in another, elemental earth etc, lava core, profession mats for each expansion.

Does anything like this exist?

Was gonna recommend you AdiBags as well, may take a bit to set up the exact way you want, but it's one of the best for people that want their bags sorted for them.

AdiBags, I found this addon accidentally and now I just cant imagine my inventory without this addon anymore.

Im not sure if you can sort groups by expansion tho.

I use ArkInvenotory for longer than i can remember. it has predefined groups like ore, herbs, soulbound items, grey trash etc., but you can also define rules and groups to create your own sortings. It has also profiles, so you can take the settings from one char to another e.g. 2 chars with mining as profession.

Before I try to screw around with it, will AdiBags cause any issues with Elvui?

I can also strongly recommend Cargbags_nivaya.

Never used such Addons as i didn't like the categories in bags, but i just downloaded AdiBags to test it. I have to admit: Nice! Thanks for this thread, would've never seen this Addon.

Quote Originally Posted by HPDrifter01 View Post
    Before I try to screw around with it, will AdiBags cause any issues with Elvui?
    Nope. But even if it would, you could simply disable Elvui's bags. You can even chose a skin to match it in looks to elvui.

Personally I use Baud Manifest, though I mainly use it since I don't like using icons for my inventory

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you know that the default UI has a sort bags option? All you have to do is click the small yellow brush icon in your backpack & it arranges stuff in your bags according to what they are. As far as reagents go, clicking on the "deposit all reagents" will literally take any reagent you have in your bags or bank & deposit them all in your reagent bank. Between the 2 things, you shouldn't need an addon to search your bags or arrange them.