Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ret. Best burst, best hybrid self healing. Most defensives.

Warlock, Mage. Boomkin, Hunter.

Deleted
    pre 8.0 in pvp as affi lock you could tank 2 retarded melees like enh + dh and you were fine -now you cannot

Quote Originally Posted by reiyushin View Post
    Arms warrior feels like there's no class I can actually beat 1v1. Probably just me though.
    Warriors have nvr been good in 1v1. They always need a healer, then they r gods.

Deleted
    I feel pretty powerful as a Outlaw Rogue in random BGs, but warriors seem to be the most annoying for me (outside of other rogues who catch me first).

I have the impression, that I lose like most of my health just by the first contact I have with a warrior...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Right now, it's Rogue. Probably not as OP as last prepatch before legion when they were bleeding people out in 3 seconds tops with the hemo + exanguinate + internal bleeding build, but they're still really overtuned for 110 play.

They've always been a pretty retard proof class in general for 1v1s with an incredibly low skill ceiling, so I guess I'd either say Rogues or Locks as the best 1v1 since they have stood the test of time as being very strong through the last many expansions.
    I beg to differ. Rogue and and incredibly low skill ceiling shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Lol @ people saying warlock is best 1v1 class.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    I beg to differ. Rogue and and incredibly low skill ceiling shouldn't be in the same sentence.

For 1v1? We're not talking about focus shs kicking multiple targets or rotating dance stuns in arena. Even that, for me anyways, was fairly simple to get used to, but for 1v1 it's literally trivial to play a rogue vs any class. It's faceroll simple and I'd recommend the class to anyone who wants to do well without being very good at the game.

You have a right to your opinion though.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2018-07-31 at 11:31 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Rogues, rets, afflilocks.

Deleted
    No one is mentioning WW monks.
    Arent they decent for 1v1 ?

I haven't played WoW in 9 months, and i can tell you with all the confident in the world that it's either frost mage or some rogue spec.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ret palas are pretty god-tier in pvp overall, can only imagine they wipe the floor with most classes in 1v1 if they know what they are doing.

If you're talking 1v1 in an isolated setting with all the pvp talents off cd, I'd have to go with either sin or sub rogue. Our pvp talents are bonkers, some have lengthy cooldowns but you can disable an opponent in either offensive or defensive way for upwards of half a minute with pvp talents alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Ret palas are pretty god-tier in pvp overall, can only imagine they wipe the floor with most classes in 1v1 if they know what they are doing.
    Only if their 5M CD's are up; if not, enjoy your free paladin kill.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2018-08-01 at 08:53 AM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I play Affliction 110, 213 ilvl and i must say it's one of the worst class to 1 vs 1 with. With my melee chars i eat Affliction locks for breakfast in BGs, so please, stop trolling that you can kill 110 with your 101 affliction. If you killed one very drunk person that doesn't mean you can do it vs prepared opponents.

Mythic geared Rogue might do it vs low geared Resto. But in my case, i play resto ilvl 219, Rogues are no threat to me. They are strong but i can outheal their dmg most of the time.
    Thats because you dont know how to play with warlock

Quote Originally Posted by Raia View Post
    Thats because you dont know how to play with warlock
    sorry mate, but you play affliction lock? You use succubus? I try to fake cast drain life or fear to drain tank

You can kill a rogue in 1 v1 or a melee? For me is a very pain, rogue is almost untouchable if the rogue play right CD.

Affliction lock is very strong versus caster and strong versus hunter, but in my exp is very very weak versus melee and versus good rogue is almost impossible to touch.

What is your tact versus melee? Talents?

p.s. drain essence is bugged ATM, don't work in pvp

rets and rogues(all of them). any that can reset the fight is always going to be the best at duels.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Neclord View Post
    Warlock?

Have you played one in 1vs1 situations? They lose to almost every class right now lol.
    Oh no?! Is drain life gone? Its all locks do to win in pvp anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    He is trying to come up with a reason (besides his own suck) that he has been losing to rogues for years.

Rogues -------—--------------------- everyone else they are way above everyone else atm. Druid is a good choice you can escape very easy and kite people with proper talents

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Oh no?! Is drain life gone? Its all locks do to win in pvp anyhow.
    drain life heal very very low for destruction, is decent for affliction. But is useful versus ranged, vs melee is a great problem with chain stun and pummel/kick etc.

The melee output damage is too high to heal yourself with drain life. In legion healing for affliction was too good, now not
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2018-08-01 at 01:27 PM.