Question So what are the "goto" talents now for Holy and Disc?

Did everyone finally sink into a "This is the best last talent" choice finally? It seemed like there was back and forth on some of the choices.

Icy veins has complete a pre patch guide that just came out for each spec.

1/1/3/3/3/1/1 is what i'll be running for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever they are, Circle of Healing is not among them :P

Deleted
    one day ... one day, I will get to pick Halo and Salvation over fucking stupid idiotic OP passives (which, admittedly, do make my gameplay better BUT should be baked in)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurich View Post
    one day ... one day, I will get to pick Halo and Salvation over fucking stupid idiotic OP passives (which, admittedly, do make my gameplay better BUT should be baked in)
    Salvation is perfectly viable if you have room for the second raid CD; Halo not so much for Holy, but it's looking like the go to for Disc in raids.

Ya I'm running halo finally on disc. Really happy with it. For high mythic+ I might run divine star just so i dont aoe pull mobs that we attempt to skip.

You could try a few and see for yourself what you like instead of looking for a green checkmark and ignoring all the tooltips. The margins for talents are either niche, ie. One good for aoe, one better for single target. Or very close in power. Dont worry so much about what is "best" and just play the class please.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    1/1/3/3/3/1/1 is what i'll be running for now.
    For shadow?
    Mindvision does bugs out on these forums, so I have no way to tell your spec from here.