15+ Year Old Account

Queuing battleground issues after pre-patch

Wonder if anyone else got the same problem.
    I can queue up for bgs but dont get an estimated time and eventually I will just be in queue forever without any bg popping.
    My friend gets estimated queue and also bg pops in a few mins.
    If I queue a 5man I get estimated time and a pop.
    I can queue up on my other chars.

I tried without addons, I scanned and repaired the WoW files but nothing helps.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-07-18 at 03:01 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I am having the exact same issue. Not sure what's going on. After submitting a ticket, they referred me to a bug report instead which they said won't have any estimated time of fix but that they'd be actively working on it. As of now, still no luck, not sure what's going on. Did you end up getting yours fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I’ve not had that issue at any point since the patch. Just played a random BG just a few minutes ago.

I’d open a ticket or at least go to the official forums and see if it’s common enough to have a thread.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I have heard that if you are over Honor Level 50 you won't get a queue pop on under max level characters, this is only second hand though.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...6036687#post-1
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2018-07-23 at 11:01 PM.